What's new

India will overtake China:MIT,Harvard

its not possible in our lifetime i guess ... China has some inherent advantages on India . As long as Kashmir will be a dispute , India's economic ambitions will be fragile.

Looks like the OP really is on STD or just couldn't stand the excitement since he spammed 3 articles... LOL, wishful thinking FTW!

its not possible in our lifetime i guess ... China has some inherent advantages on India . As long as Kashmir will be a dispute , India's economic ambitions will be fragile.

kashmir is not the power hub.india is still spending billions after keeping kashmir with it.

Kasmir Is Not Important, Kashmiri's are Not taxed, Nor any Person who has His Part of the Income earned In Kashmir, Kashmir was and Never is Our Economic Hub.... We in return have relaxed tax and Economic Laws On them Since the Beginning of Of the ITA 1961

GoI is trying really hard to get kashmir resolved. But India has reasonably shown that it CAN move ahead even while kashmir is not resolved. Facts speak for themselves.

At best, kahmir or pakistan for that matter can be a nuisance. That's all there's to it.

You have no idea what a sea change Indian mentality has gone during the past 20 years my friend.

We are a much more confident people. And this confidence is not based on some wet dreams like those of kashmiri seperatists.

This confidence is the result of the great hard work that we as a nation have put in. We have worked as a team and we have worked very...very...very...hard.

We are moving ahead. It's for Pakistan to decide whether they want to join hands with us or be to China what they were earlier to US.

Anyways, we are surging ahead. It's better and i seriously wish Pakistan joins us (in moving ahead). But even if it decides to not join, we are going ahead anyway.

Gaadi chhoot rahi hai mere bhai. Jaldi faisla karo ke aapko aana hai ya nahin.:cheers:

yes-we-can-tmwha081106.jpg

India will overtake China?

thats what ppl said about Japan but the japanese economy went down and never came up.

India will overtake China?

thats what ppl said about Japan but the japanese economy went down and never came up.

Let's just wait and watch.

In the end all I can say is, in the contest of India and China, it will be the common man and 40% of world's population that will be the true winner.

We have suffered soooooooooooooo much for generations and generations and generations.

Time to regain our lost glory!

Time to be what we once used to be!

Time to show the world that we are not third world countries anymore out there to get their sympathy and pity.

We don't want sympathy or pity. We want jealousy. We want envy.

That's the way to go baby! :sniper:

We can and we will win!

Hail India
Hail China

Both China and India are on line to "bigger things"; there is absolutely no doubt about it. Fact of the matter is; i earned some of my "green-backs" helping some Chinese organisations get better along with making continuing positive contributions to the country of my birth. Since i don't consider myself as an "analyst" really- not going to say much about the conclusions arrived at by the researchers.
However the models of growth in the two countries are quite different from each other as borne out various studies. A 'major contributory factor' to this is the markedly different political systems and methods of governance in India and China. Hence the difference in levels and qualities of 'private entrepreneurship' in both countries. We just have to see how it pans out.
For the present at least, there is no need to see any 'horse-race' in progress with attendant speculation on who is the 'favorite'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom