What's new

India Will Never Win War Against Pakistan

:lol:

if that makes you sleep well.....:argh:

I think this place is rigged up..... post's in India defence much more:rofl:

(IMO few people are traumatized here)
Indian members should consider keeping a low profile and not post all the defence procurement.. you shouldn't scare people to this level :lol:

hahah I love it and the facts were very much true but the commentator was funny though

Well, Pakistan will never win a war either... If that makes everyone happy so be it.

oh...that must have our neighbours quaking in their boots....lol

where do these people get off on....sheez..

although some of the analysis was sound, the delivery seems to have been a practical joke.

oh...that must have our neighbours quaking in their boots....lol

where do these people get off on....sheez..

although some of the analysis was sound, the delivery seems to have been a practical joke.

who cares about the delivery style, its the word that count and do have the desired effect.

lets not beat off any patriotic expressions. :pakistan:

These types of ridiculous threads invite even more ridiculous replies. What the heck was this video supposed to be anyway? If this is a propaganda video, damn, its not very well made at all. But, I guess this is a reply to that Indian news "report": 10 steps and Pakistan will seize to exist. If you put the two head-to-head, this one is still far more believable. The media on both sides needs to grow up, seriously.

Lol these types of threads cause tension here just not to the eyes but to mind and soul who will win who will loose is just rubish when will both come towards frienship and peace is the thing i wana hear ! if both go to war i assure there will be so much damage and lives killed it will be terrorfing lets pray for peace plzz.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom