What's new

India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting

I think that the message has been received in it's entirety in rawalpindi too..

inspite of PDF !

It seems so, now there is no possibility of future hostilities, Moodi solved this problem in one week, jayyyyy Moodi

It seems so, now there is no possibility of future hostilities, Moodi solved this problem in one week, jayyyyy Moodi

well..Modiji seems to show that hostilities can be played by two too..that too in one week, YaYYYYYYY Modiji

U r sure u haven't got him confused with Tom Moody ?

well..Modiji seems to show that hostilities can be played by two too..that too in one week, YaYYYYYYY Modiji

U r sure u haven't got him confused with Tom Moody ?

whatever dries your pants man, what are neighbors for

no problem pakistani company made best pain killer

pack__06584_zoom.jpg

But they need Burnol Plus for being :flame:

burnol plus.jpg

Attachments

• burnol plus.jpg
    burnol plus.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 16
we are so scared :P

Pakistan have given both physical and moral support for our kashmir brother. We stand by them, Indian money and numbers dont scare us. We are standing against the enemy who is much more in number and they have much more resource then we have . Im proud of it

I think that the message has been received in it's entirety in rawalpindi too..

inspite of PDF !
msg received and deleted.

Clear communication always helps in better planning. Just in case if there is any misadventure around Deepavali. At least Sartaj Aziz could book a plane ticket to UN or phone calls to P-5.

We should always work towards a better order in situations. Too much last minute jobs all these years.

we are so scared :P

Pakistan have given both physical and moral support for our kashmir brother. We stand by them, Indian money and numbers dont scare us. We are standing against the enemy who is much more in number and they have much more resource then we have . Im proud of it

msg received and deleted.

Patriotism and courage duly noted and saved for future reference.

As long as you get the idea...we can keep shelling till it forms a nice nest among grey cells.

I think according to UN resolution; both India and Pakistan should go for a referendum in Kashmir and let Kashmiries decide about their future. At current Kashmir is the only major issue between Pakistan and India which is causing such clashes and only civilians are getting effected. As per my knowledge the people of both countries love each others and want a peaceful movement to both side but Leaders................................
not going into more detail but I request you all to please discuss the things where you could get a solution to this problem and not the War. Remember one thing... "NO ONE CAN WIN A WAR" every one looses.

Back
Top Bottom