What's new

India vs Pakistan: T20 World Cup 2012 Warm Up at Colombo

Sania Bhabhi is playing safe!

Subcontinent ki 2 most lethal teams ko apna ghar bana liya hai - jeetay koi bhi - mathayi apne ghar aaye gi
Ghar ki meethai hai to ghar hi aayegi ...bahar kyon jayegi....:azn:

Afridi looks one of the most useless player with bat . haven't seen him deliver since long time .

Good Match .

CONGRATS Pakistan .

Better Luck Next time India , you Played Well.

Indian Astrologer Aanjan Daruwala has predicted that Pakistan will lose all it's matches in this T20 WC including this one,while India will lose one match in group while it will go to final and win the Cup !! Virat Kohli will be Man of the Series,Yuvi Man of the Match in the final,Final will be Played against Australia

So guys stop watching this match,Pakistan has already lost the match...I Don't mean to hurt anyone of you but it is a prediction so better believe it

I believe your astrologer didn't told you that Kamran would hit a 92 off 50 balls :bounce:

Pakistan played well . Congrats to all pakistanis

Sania Bhabhi is playing safe!

Subcontinent ki 2 most lethal teams ko apna ghar bana liya hai - jeetay koi bhi - mathayi apne ghar aaye gi

Aur haar janey ki sourat mein, Shoaib sara ghusa Zaki ki bhabi key ouper hi nikaley ga . ;)

Yeeee we won!!:pakistan:
India played really well their batting is superb but bowling is weak.

Kamran Akmal ..wow knock.
But idk,why Pakistan is playing Afridi...Ajmal can bat better than him.. -__-

Mera naya avatar kaisa laga?

Nariyal feeke pad gaye the.

Ab agle match se tarbooj rang dikhayenge!

Why does India spend billion of Rs on IPL and keep Pakistani players out of the Tournament? Only to lose miserably from Pakistan. Chins up Boysess!!!

Indian Astrologer Aanjan Daruwala has predicted that Pakistan will lose all it's matches in this T20 WC including this one,while India will lose one match in group while it will go to final and win the Cup !! Virat Kohli will be Man of the Series,Yuvi Man of the Match in the final,Final will be Played against Australia

So guys stop watching this match,Pakistan has already lost the match...I Don't mean to hurt anyone of you but it is a prediction so better believe it
hahahahahahahahha :azn: jao ghounsay maro ab us najoomi ko :cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom