What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

Have we met before? Obviously not. I didn't even know about your existence before this post. So don't make assumptions my child.

You're a persistent and repeated troll which everyone will probably agree with looking at your profile credentials. Most likely an alternative account turned into a main after a hefty ban.

Do you want me to post links about toxic pakistani threads my child?

Go ahead, Pakistanis don't do it en-masse like Indians do. Notice how we don't see any denial either. You seem to agree that Indians are toxic and shitpost in massive groups.

You're a persistent and repeated troll which everyone will probably agree with looking at your profile credentials. Most likely an alternative account turned into a main after a hefty ban.

Go ahead, Pakistanis don't do it en-masse like Indians do. Notice how we don't see any denial either. You seem to agree that Indians are toxic and shitpost in massive groups.

The only one trolling here like a spoilt child is you. You are a very sad troll. I don't have time to make fake profiles to waste time on the internet like you, my child.

Who are you to judge? I posted a link which clearly shows pakistanis trolling. You are like an ostrich stuck with his head in the sand and blind to reality. I agree Indians and pakistanis are toxic and shitpost in massive groups like YOU are doing right now.

In case you did not notice, my child you are trolling here.

The only one trolling here like a spoilt child is you. You are a very sad troll. I don't have time to make fake profiles to waste time on the internet like you, my child.

Really? You're a special Indian snowflake, I guess. Your compatriots seem to have plenty time to waste making fake profiles to troll.

Who are you to judge? I posted a link which clearly shows pakistanis trolling. You are like an ostrich stuck with his head in the sand and blind to reality. I agree Indians and pakistanis are toxic and shitpost in massive groups like YOU are doing right now.

In massive groups? There's one of me... I don't interact with Pakistani trolls, don't help them with their troll wars or any BS like that. Most Pakistanis ignore trolls.
In case you did not notice, my child you are trolling here.

Not really. Responded to Levina when you arrived and were angry that while I called Indians members toxic, I didn't say the same for Pakistanis who hardly do anything like you guys do.

[
10418899_806894096067716_3622332799393261928_n.jpg
Security was beefed up based on apprehension.....mark my words, no true cricket fan would even think of targeting Dhoni, not even in his wildest dreams.......
We consider him to be one of the greatest Indian captains of all times who gave us our 2nd World Cup.....
Today's lone fight increased my respect for him many times more.

Respect for Dhoni.....one of the greatest Indian captains of all times.

Last edited:
HAHAH son we have won world cup TWICE, finalist of 2003 and have seen SF many times. In fact we are 2011 WC champions. We are the team who has whooped your asses 6 times in 24 years. We are the same team who came to your home and owned you in front of your crowd, LOL. As far as crying is concerned please see wahab riaz crying and the pakistani fans. :rofl: I can understand your situation as a pakistani, it's ok.

Then keep your guessing in your pocket. People can guess a lot of things. And I don't even recognize you.

Obviously you don't understand English. If you did you would not make such stupid claims.

The pakistanis here are as toxic and insensitive.

The animosity and hate between India and Pakistan is nothing new. Both sides will react the same way. If you think otherwise then you are a fool.

What a BS reply all copy paste, you have lost rationality to reply so don't bother replying unless you can type a sentence which makes sense. Please apply some burnol tonight :P

Where the hell was Srinivasan when we needed him the most :hitwall:

CA__f6AUsAAu5LD.jpg

Australia's ipl contracts rightnow

The first one is good. Rest all are bakwaas.

Dude, I made that crying boy meme famous here. And honestly, that's reserved for the highest whiners of Asia, bd.

No Indian has ever cried like that after such a good world cup. Had we been thrown out in group stage, maybe yes...but not in this world cup.

#yugpurushpart2 #alwaysmuffler
:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where the hell was Srinivasan when we needed him the most :hitwall:

CA__f6AUsAAu5LD.jpg

Australia's ipl contracts rightnow
crying-waterfalls.gif
crying-waterfalls.gif

Just checking this thread , India Har giya........nooooooooooooo .... really ....mujhe to pata hi nahi tha ye kiya hogiya

Security was beefed up based on apprehension.....mark my words, no true cricket fan would even think of targeting Dhoni, not even in his wildest dreams.......
We consider him to be one of the greatest Indian captains of all times who gave us our 2nd World Cup.....
Today's lone fight increased my respect for him many times more.

Respect for Dhoni.....one of the greatest Indian captains of all times.
Today Arnab tried to take on Dhoni in newshour and the fans responded back with #ShameonTimesNow We are big fans of the game but we know to respect our heros even in defeat

Bhohat cheating ka raj macha rakha tha ...... we feel your pain Bangali team , Aj justice howa when that third umpire gave out

...........Sara bharam nikal giya !!!!

Sheesha Toot giya

Back
Top Bottom