What's new

India v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WAJsal , @Oscar This thread as outlived its usefulness.. Please close it down as it has turned into a troll-fest..

the historical 800 years of being under Muslim rule
IN HD
DBi8sryXYAA86Vh.jpg:large

IN FULL HD

Kohli_IND_PAK_BCCI.jpg

Apni aukaat he dhika rhey hain ..chota zehan aur choti soch k log..in ko izzat raas nhi ati

Up till now I have only been talking about your cricketers and cricket. Period.

Hope you not painting with a broad sweeping brush.

Most Indians were most distressed today morning to read in the papers about 200+ row
Indians will show what they will do - the historical 800 years of being under Muslim rule and now entitled to enjoy all little and big reversal of fortunes, it does not surprise me, they lack grace of acting like decent people. Whole india lives to show they can rock Pakistan.
Having said that, stupidity of Pak own making parallels of its own and if we wont fix our problems, we will give all the celeberatetory fuel to india to enjoy lullabies with their big bodies and small heads.
Previous WC, Waqar Yunus kept on opening with failed Nasser jamshed now chief-spot-fixer and now Micky ensured leaving off suhail khan, fawad alam and persisting with after-shelf-life products like Hafeez, classic test stylist Azhar and selfie boy Shezad, and
Wahab Riazis who is only an empty drum which can only make noise than impact, Pak team will keep an object for indians to vent their centuries deprived pent up pleasures.

Azhar a your only guy who could bat a bit.

Pls ...

Would you call Rohit Sharma also a test stylist because he faced more balls than runs?

I was really disappointed to read about the Pakistani mob that held Kashmir placards before the match and shouted abuse and slogans at the Indian team alighting from the team bus.

First time you guys have got politics into cricket clashes.

Now it's going to be a free for all with our right wing guys.

Terrible display of cricket by Pak, but what has happened has happened. We have to admit that there is a pretty huge gap between the quality of ODI players we have and the other top teams possess. Our ODI team has lacked in every department. There is no aggression, plan or intent. The problem is only worsened when your bowlers aren't able to restrict the opposition. Something we were good at in the past.

I hope the boys really pick themselves up and give their 100% in their next encounter against South Africa which is going to be another huge onslaught.

Expected results, need to get rid of old people and learn something from England and what they have done to their team.
Bechara TV Pakistan mai aaj :taz::omghaha::omghaha:
Please use English, you are making a mockery of Urdu in this thread.
All the best. I will support Bangladesh today.
Bangladesh have evolved pretty well. I think they lack that winning material at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom