What's new

India v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is favorite to win. The only chance of us winning this match is to bowl first and bowl them out under 230. Except that IMPOSSIBLE.

India is definitely strong team on paper in bowling , fielding and batting and also more experienced team and they handle pressure well in ICC tournaments

Pakistan team can only win if play attacking and fearless cricket to the best of their abilities .. they are going in this tournament as least favourite without much expectation so this should make them play freely

India is definitely strong team on paper in bowling , fielding and batting and also more experienced team and they handle pressure well in ICC tournaments

Pakistan team can only win if play attacking and fearless cricket to the best of their abilities .. they are going in this tournament as least favourite without much expectation so this should make them play freely

Attacking and Fearless Cricket when you have openers like Shahzad and Azhar and Hafeez at number 4.

There is a tall lanky fast bowler who was part of regular pakistan team couple of years back. Where did he go?? I forgot his name....Any one can refresh my memory???

I love the rhythm and beuty of pace bowlers from Pakistan...Although i miss the quality of pace bowler like Shoib Akhter, Wasim Akram and Waqar Yunus, but i am hoping that Wahab and Ameer will be able to produce a good quality pace bowling for Indian batsman...

Some how people have lost interest in cricket... Few years back this thread would have had at least 5 pages of discussion before start of the match... and another 10 immediately after the final ball or run.. ... Look like people are bored...

Some how people have lost interest in cricket... Few years back this thread would have had at least 5 pages of discussion before start of the match... and another 10 immediately after the final ball or run.. ... Look like people are bored...
People have lost interest, for sure. Add to that Pakistan used to be a much better team ten years ago. It was always a 60-40 game for me in favor of them. Indian team always looked under pressure those days. And Pakistanis looked cheerful and full of confidence. But now, India shows much better body language and Pakistan has become bit demoralized. I am not sure why did this happen, but this is how it looks to me.

lol attacking cricket with azhar ,shahzad and hafeez.:India is favorite and will win easily ..surely interest is lost with Pakistan does not put up fight and easily come under pressure ..there is no quality in one day batting squad too ..

Attacking and Fearless Cricket when you have openers like Shahzad and Azhar and Hafeez at number 4.
Track is batting friendly so batting should be easy
.dont forget that it was shoib mailk who scored 126 runs against India in 2009 champion trophy and pakistan was able to scored 309 while india got all out at 249 so one good knock from single player could change the game in cricket

People have lost interest, for sure. Add to that Pakistan used to be a much better team ten years ago. It was always a 60-40 game for me in favor of them. Indian team always looked under pressure those days. And Pakistanis looked cheerful and full of confidence. But now, India shows much better body language and Pakistan has become bit demoralized. I am not sure why did this happen, but this is how it looks to me.
Problem with Pakistan is that they dont perform in big pressure matches eventhough their overall record is still better i.e they won 71 matches while India won 50 but even when pakistan was strong team but they still did not performed well against India in world cup matches but they have slightly better record in champion trophy i.e 2-1
I think pakistan team will be more competitive if play series with India rather than just one random must win match ..

From all the indian hype,drum beating analysis and articles to prove that pak is a weak opponent .let me remind you that after 2011 worldcup where india became world champions same hype was created i.e india have strong batting , india is far better , pak is weaker , no competition ......all bullshit ? Yes i am talking about 2012/2013 series india vs pakistan in INDIA ...i mean what strong batting line u can put on against pakistan like for example ...sehwag, gambhir, kohli, rohit,yuvraj,dhoni ,jadeja .......??? All bites the dust doncha remem that series? Same happening now ...let me tell u guys talk alot about icc events ...pak has better record against u in champions trophy...and we did beat u in worldcup aswel and that is women worldcup :D so shut the crap out ..em betting on pakistan this time :enjoy:..iss baar tv ni torenge u logo ka gharor torenge pakistan zindabad ...:pakistan:

Fact of the matter is that whichever team will play better during the match, will win.

Another fact of the matter is that if Pakistan wins, Pakistanis here will poke at Indian members here and vice-versa in case India wins.

team India hotel on lock down.
Lo, match shuru honay say pehlay hi phatt gai hay saalon (brother in laws) ki?

So will you watch at home or go to the bar to watch the match ?
Ofcourse, at the Bar. Will break my fast there with a couple of Heinekens.

Will watch with family in the peace and comfort of my home, of course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom