What's new

India unprovoked firing across LoC injures four..

Zain Malik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
l_118248_060421_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office Spokesman Nafees Zakaria on Wednesday said that India for the second time today violated the ceasefire along the Line of Control, which left four including two children injured.

Zakaria on Twitter tweeted that Indian security forces violated ceasefire at Karela sector and Pakistan Army is befittingly responding to the provocation.

The spokesman said that a three-year old girl and an 11-year-old boy were shifted to a hospital after getting injured. Two women have also been injured and received treatment from Headquarters Hospital Nakial, he said.

Follow
M. Nafees Zakaria

✔@ForeignOfficePk

#LoCViolationsbyIndia Fire continues with lo Intensity. A 3 yrs old girl, boy aged 11 yrs sustained injuries, Shifted 2 Hosp.

7:36 PM - 19 Oct 2016

Follow
M. Nafees Zakaria

✔@ForeignOfficePk

#LoCViolationsbyIndia 2nd time today India violated ceasefire@Karela sector which is continuing since 4pm, Pakistan Army's responding

5:12 PM - 19 Oct 2016

The Line of Control violations have started since Oct 19, midnight at the Karela sector, Nafees Zakaria said. He added that today's violation has been continuing since 4PM.

Follow
M. Nafees Zakaria

✔@ForeignOfficePk

#LoCViolationsbyIndia continue as ceasefire violations began on 19Oct midnight @Karela sector; was met by befitting response from our side

4:47 PM - 19 Oct 2016

The violation comes a day after Indian Foreign Secretary S Jaishankar said that it will not stop people-to-people contact with Pakistan amid rising tensions between the South Asian neighbours.

India has also been violating the ceasefire at the Line of Control (LoC) and in September two Pakistani soldiers were martyred in a violation. India claimed it had carried out 'surgical strikes' but this claim was dismissed by Pakistan. The government of Narendra Modi has also been criticised by opposition parties in India for failing to provide any evidence of the surgical strikes claim.

O Bhartiyo Baaz a jao...
Kiyo Safha-e-Hasti se mitna chahte ho..?????

Until India disintegrate from Inside into separate small independent countries which is happening soon, it won't learn a lesson. End ian Punjab in to Khalistan and Indian Occupied Kashmir will become soon Pakistan.

I don't get this! Every day I come across bigmouth posts in PDF with videos of IA soldiers getting sniped and all and on the other hand there's all this Randi rona about Pakistanis getting killed and injured!!? Very confusing indeed.

I don't get this! Every day I come across bigmouth posts in PDF with videos of IA soldiers getting sniped and all and on the other hand there's all this Randi rona about Pakistanis getting killed and injured!!? Very confusing indeed.
3 year old girl, 11 year old boy and 2 women got injured. This makes 1+1+2 = 4 injured in the current firing which is a justifiable enough reason to protest

Arry Bhai Randi rona mein tu aap expert hein, no one comes anywhere near to you. On a serious note cowards can only harm unarmed civilians and that's also minors.

Arry Bhai Randi rona mein tu aap expert hein, no one comes anywhere near to you. On a serious note cowards can only harm unarmed civilians and that's also minors.

The world knows who are cowards. I don't need to prove anything. The world knows that if u have terrorists as so called strategic assets who are basically brainwashed gullible village simpletons then your army doesn't need to fight a fair battle like mard e momeens!!:woot:

The world knows who are cowards. I don't need to prove anything. The world knows that if u have terrorists as so called strategic assets who are basically brainwashed gullible village simpletons then your army doesn't need to fight a fair battle like mard e momeens!!:woot:
The world also knows who are liars, so cowards can only kill unarmed minors and propagate a ser g Kal strike but unable to provide any evidence, what a joke your country is, humiliation after humiliation.

The world also knows who are liars, so cowards can only kill unarmed minors and propagate a ser g Kal strike but unable to provide any evidence, what a joke your country is, humiliation after humiliation.
The international response to a nations stand says it all. No matter how hard u try no one's going to give a shit. Just ask the Chinese to lend u an ICBM and then test it (i.e. if at all the Chinese are willing to take the risk) and then compare the int reactions with the ones which emanated during the Agni V test. Things would become crystal clear my delusional friend.

Yup world knows very well of you..

The international response to a nations stand says it all. No matter how hard u try no one's going to give a shit. Just ask the Chinese to lend u an ICBM and then test it (i.e. if at all the Chinese are willing to take the risk) and then compare the int reactions with the ones which emanated during the Agni V test. Things would become crystal clear my delusional friend.
Yes yes we are delusional Pakistanies, for you every thing we had is borrowed while you made it from scratch, happy...let see which works better the so called borrowed one or the ones who are trying to re invent the wheel.

Back
Top Bottom