What's new

India-UAE Strategic Partnership: 14 Pacts Signed During Crown Prince's Visit

I'm sorry but it wasn't me who's saying this - it was the Police Chief of Kandahar region...

http://www.financialexpress.com/wor...kistan-post-killing-of-five-diplomats/506320/

I would assume their police chief knows more about what's going on in his area than you, me or any Pakistani forum member. Am I wrong in assuming that?

What are current UAEAF procurement plans like? The Mirages would need a replacement by the end of next decade.

Typhoon? US jets?

Behavior of many Pakistani members on the forum seems to indicate otherwise. I've also seen a few television talk shows of Pak TV channels (on Youtube), a lot of experts seem to be pissed off as well.

Please update yourself:

A senior UAE police official has held the Afghan government responsible for the deadly bombing in Kandahar which on January 10 killed five UAE diplomats and injured its ambassador.

The blast had occurred inside the Kandahar governor’s high-security guest house where the UAE diplomats, including Ambassador Juma Mohammed Abdullah Al Kaabi, gathered for dinner. No group claimed responsibility and the Taliban denied any involvement.

The Kandahar police chief Gen Abdul Raziq blamed the Haqqani Network while the Afghan National Security Adviser Hanif Atmar had claimed that the attack was planned ‘outside’.

However, Dubai Police Deputy Chief Lt Gen Dahi Khalfan Tamim disputed the claims by the Afghan security officials and said the Afghan officials are responsible.

The Afghan security official are directly responsible for the incident to the UAE Ambassador and mission members, who died or were injured, because the explosives were planted inside the guesthouse where people can enter only through security clearance,” General Tamim said on his official Twitter.

“The attack is treason as the blast occurred inside the building. It would have been something else if the attack had been launched from the outside,” he said.

He said aid to Afghanistan should be delivered only through the UN as the foreign aid agencies become the scapegoat of the internal rift among the Afghan officials, who, he said, fight for the foreign aid.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1296176/jan-10-attack-dubai-police-blames-afghans-kandahar-atrocity/

I would say Good for the region and UAE has all the right to make Business deals and bilateral Trade with India because UAE is a small country with very less other Natural Resources except Oil and Gas .. and these deal will be Good for them to shift their Economy from Tourism and Oil based to other things .. If Indians drop their Obsession with Pakistan than this region has a lot of Potential to Challenge Western Markets with of course help of GCC ..
It will be wrong to act arrogant here and say to UAE that either you are with us or against us, so these Deal won't or should not Hurt Pakistan or its interest but it will effect some people which is natural .

Please update yourself:

A senior UAE police official has held the Afghan government responsible for the deadly bombing in Kandahar which on January 10 killed five UAE diplomats and injured its ambassador.

The blast had occurred inside the Kandahar governor’s high-security guest house where the UAE diplomats, including Ambassador Juma Mohammed Abdullah Al Kaabi, gathered for dinner. No group claimed responsibility and the Taliban denied any involvement.

The Kandahar police chief Gen Abdul Raziq blamed the Haqqani Network while the Afghan National Security Adviser Hanif Atmar had claimed that the attack was planned ‘outside’.

However, Dubai Police Deputy Chief Lt Gen Dahi Khalfan Tamim disputed the claims by the Afghan security officials and said the Afghan officials are responsible.

The Afghan security official are directly responsible for the incident to the UAE Ambassador and mission members, who died or were injured, because the explosives were planted inside the guesthouse where people can enter only through security clearance,” General Tamim said on his official Twitter.

“The attack is treason as the blast occurred inside the building. It would have been something else if the attack had been launched from the outside,” he said.

He said aid to Afghanistan should be delivered only through the UN as the foreign aid agencies become the scapegoat of the internal rift among the Afghan officials, who, he said, fight for the foreign aid.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1296176/jan-10-attack-dubai-police-blames-afghans-kandahar-atrocity/
https://defence.pk/threads/uae-to-r...kistan-post-killing-of-five-diplomats.472604/

I thought this contradicting what you say. Do see the positive ratings as well.

That thread was closed because it was based on BS. Secondly, don't tell me who killed my diplomats.

Best to keep your hatred & BS bottled up.
The Chief of Kandahar police has said something. Who are you to hand out certificates? An online chap like you will tell us what or what not to write and believe?

India-UAE still need to find a solution to $ 75 billion infra investment plan.

No.

The present turn of events were partly fueled by two incidents: 1) Pakistan's refusal to take part in the Yemen campaign as per the GCC's wish. 2) The assassination of UAE diplomats in Afghanistan by Pak-backed elements.

These events have ensured that the recent surge in India-UAE ties has largely remained a one-way street...the UAE is giving and giving and has asked for little to nothing in return. This means the Emirates clearly has one major intent - piss off Pakistan as much as possible. And they're only getting started...

I've been in discussions and it seems that the UAEAF has recently begun to seriously consider the Rafale procurement in an effort to find areas of cooperation with India's defence industry. Big enterprises like Reliance Industries have gotten the contracts for executing the offsets in our Rafale deal (offset manufacturing deals worth around $4 billion) - if UAE buys Rafale, the France-India industrial consortiums (Dassault-Reliance, Thales-SAMTEL, Safran-HAL etc.) will benefit immensely as a lot of component-production could take place in India. We can also be the local MRO hub for this aircraft which means the Qatari Rafales can also benefit from the Indian infrastructure.

Gulf states make huge defence purchases just for sake of political appeasement. So all this is very plausible.
Where is your proof that Pakistan was involved in that bombing? Don't spread lies and propaganda.

Even the officials of UAE have said that the bombing was the result of rivalries between different Afghan officials.

@WebMaster @Horus @Zaki @TaimiKhan

This poster is spreading lies and propaganda without any proof; please take care of him.

I'm sorry but it wasn't me who's saying this - it was the Police Chief of Kandahar region...

http://www.financialexpress.com/wor...kistan-post-killing-of-five-diplomats/506320/

I would assume their police chief knows more about what's going on in his area than you, me or any Pakistani forum member. Am I wrong in assuming that?

http://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/uae-official-blames-afghanistan-kandahar-attack

Shove it in arse of your northern alliance slave who cant complete a sentence without bringing Pakistan in it.

P.s ..Good luck for UAE bharat ties, hope your friendship grows stronger and stronger.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom