What's new

iNDIA: Two men dig out dead body of woman from grave to gangrape her

Status
Not open for further replies.
باعث شرم اور افسوس کا مقام ہے۔ مسلمانوں کے لئے لمحہ فکریہ ہے

Well this seems to be some handiwork of anti national miscreants work because it factually not possible to do this sick crime even for a mental unstable man. since it happened immediately after merrut incident this doesn't seems to be a communal issue alone, its a well planned move to disturb peace

What the HELL ?? Why is rape so prevalent and common in India?

Normally I don't care about other countries domestic issues but the thing with India and its rape condition is that visitors to India (if they are female) would likely be raped or assaulted by desperate Indian men.

My question is why are Indian men choosing to rape instead of maybe perhaps using some social skills to get women??

What is even more disgusting and is that toddler children are not spared. Recently I heard on the news that a 3 year old Indian girl was raped by her own father or uncle.

Last edited:
I don't believe in this source.. unless I get something from our media.. Indian Media will be on high drugs....

Its high time Muslims in India demand a separate state
no difference between the rapist of a dead body and you...both are opportunistic in their own perception!

Astagfirullah. Ya Allah give these janwar hidyat, if hidyat is not in their naseeb then destroy them with your power. Lakh Lanat on these hywaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom