What's new

Rapist of 3 Children forgiven, because Culprit family came with Quran to forgive him

what the poster failed to mention is that the culprit is a powerful and influential figure and he had already manipulated the investigation. even the DNA report came in his favor. the police never did any forensic of his mobile phone nor did the DNA report was presented in the court. even the medical officer declared that no signs of rape have been found with the kids.

the poster only cherry picked the Quran part and pasted it here. nobody read the entire article. if you read the entire article it is clear that the culprit had deep pockets and he had manipulated entire investigation process for the start.

What is important is that court already acquitted the accused teacher due to lack of evidence

Shitty judicial system of Pakistan works again???
the poster never mentioned any of this and cherry picked the Quran part and highlighted it here. the poster is a mirzai cultist and all his posts contain hateful content against Muslim community.

@WebMaster
this post is misleading. the bbc article clearly mentions that the culprit was acquitted because of a botched up judicial/investigation process but the member who started this post has only highlighted the Quran part. please take some acton.

My blood boils when ever I see rape cases, that's the time I feel like having a hit squad of my own and pick these rapists to torture them to death, if you get aroused by a 3 year old that guy dosent deserve a day to live in the society. RIP to the kid.

This Society and State is rotten beyond repair. Thankfully people are now realizing this coming out of Hashish of Mili Naghmas and Mehfils.
Sad thing is only economic crisis have made them to slowly realise this and not collective intellect of society.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom