What's new

India to transfer missile tech to Vietnam

This must be a strategic move as Yokhunt is already in Vietnamese inventory. They must be getting it for TOT. As for Akash, it's 60s tech that India developed 10 years ago. India can sell the TOT to Vietnam against third generation obsolete fighters.

As for Brahmos, I thought India can't produce fast enough because of nonexistent manufacturing technology. The Indian manufacturers produce missile exactly like how researchers would build them, one at a time....

You missed saying the entire Indian military is from 60s, Tejas a failure, poor country, not able to feed its poor...

Will Russia allow it..i don't think so.. I mean these missiles are copies of Russian tech like Yakhont missile As brahmos and 2k12 kub missile as akash .. and china is their close ally..

Will Russia allow it..i don't think so.. I mean these missiles are copies of Russian tech like Yakhont missile As brahmos and 2k12 kub missile as akash .. and china is their close ally..

China being a "close ally" did not stop the Russians from exporting goodies to India which is not exactly friends with China.

This must be a strategic move as Yokhunt is already in Vietnamese inventory. They must be getting it for TOT. As for Akash, it's 60s tech that India developed 10 years ago. India can sell the TOT to Vietnam against third generation obsolete fighters.

As for Brahmos, I thought India can't produce fast enough because of nonexistent manufacturing technology. The Indian manufacturers produce missile exactly like how researchers would build them, one at a time....

To my Indian compatriots, ignore the ruse!

Good news! This is finally being done.
India selling it's tech to world

Good news! This is finally being done.
India selling it's tech to world

India is selling the Russian tech to the world. Any successful Indian defense products are all joint ventures. Can't think of one India develop itself.

India is selling the Russian tech to the world. Any successful Indian defense products are all joint ventures. Can't think of one India develop itself.

We are Indians and we are selling Chinese made phones with Indian brand name in Asia ;)

What if vietnam used against india if conflict with china becos china and vietnam are same blood and looks also

First thing first Aksah is copy of shuper duper advanced innovative Chinese HQ-16 SAMs so its not 60s tech. Considering anything Chinese make which are very original and futuristic.

I think you are confusing CX-1 with Brahmos. Given advanced Chinese engineering product CX-1 which is an enigma to many, Indian researcher can only build one CX-1 at a time, however Brhamos being an inferior copy of CX-1 is mass produced.

Last edited:
What if vietnam used against india if conflict with china becos china and vietnam are same blood and looks also
Chinese and Japanese are also same blood and looks and this ensured several examples of Japanese contributions to Chinese benefit in the last century. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom