Reaction score
Country
India
Multiple Missile Sale To Vietnam IncludingToT
A1sRFMj.png

it9NikI.png

faqFTxR.png

eik9XmH.png

According to Vietnamese source at VTV1 channel, India has finished negotiation to sale Brahmos and Akash SAM systems with ToT ..

No press release issued from the Russian mod as of now not even a tweet ---

No transfer of ToT with bramos? Why could we do that? Bramos is on demand missile accross the world even without ToT . ToT might be for Akash and some technical assistance in ballistic missile. Am hoping Pinaka sale to Vietnam.

But India has capacity to arm itself and export missiles? We ourselves have huge demands. . Non the less. I see Akash sale as gateway for tactical battle Field missiles. And cooperation in nuclear power generation

It's obvious Vietnam deserves to be a Nuclear power. Nationalist people no backstabbing by separatist. Responsible and Only country to defeat China and American invasion. Upgraded Vietnam armed forces will be more powerful than before.

Nirbhay missiles?
Before it's completion, we are ourselves unable to use it.

And for Vietnam, Nirbhay's range is too high to be exported. Clear MTCR violation.

Though, India can give thrust vectoring controls or computer, CFD simulation facilities and navigation systems to them for making "their own missiles".:D

Russia produced 94 out of 94 missile technologies and it helped Vietnam to get hand on 25 from zero.

China produced 92 out of 94 missile technologies and it enabled Pakistan to get hand on 39 from zero

As India also produces 81 out of 94, let's see what we can deliver to Vietnam, they also are at zero currently.

Remember, Global Times won't sit "it's arms crossed".
They will stand up!:lol:

This must be a strategic move as Yokhunt is already in Vietnamese inventory. They must be getting it for TOT. As for Akash, it's 60s tech that India developed 10 years ago. India can sell the TOT to Vietnam against third generation obsolete fighters.

As for Brahmos, I thought India can't produce fast enough because of nonexistent manufacturing technology. The Indian manufacturers produce missile exactly like how researchers would build them, one at a time....

Let's give them ICBM tech
Chup baithja bhai bs, pehle kuchh maal dhang se bech de, ICBM baad me

This must be a strategic move as Yokhunt is already in Vietnamese inventory. They must be getting it for TOT. As for Akash, it's 60s tech that India developed 10 years ago. India can sell the TOT to Vietnam against third generation obsolete fighters.

As for Brahmos, I thought India can't produce fast enough because of nonexistent manufacturing technology. The Indian manufacturers produce missile exactly like how researchers would build them, one at a time....
Aa ja, bs teri hi kami thi.
Seriously, I was missing you.
For your useless and baseless claims, I can fill the page with pics & reports but let it go. Never mind.:D

BrahMos production capacity is 120/year.

Akash production capacity is now 100/month.

Well previous year Brahmos production rate was 60/month & may be this year it has been increased to 100 as there was a report that production rate will be increased to 100 by next year..So if you have valid stat then post else don't fart nitwit one liners..Till then your claim is like your Chinese made products..
We can definitely give them submarine launched & air launched version..They only use yakhont for coastal defense..

Back
Top Bottom