What's new

India to Start Production of Its Tejas Mark 1A Fighter Jet by 2021

Tejas is a sanskrit word, it means lightening speed.
Chinese translation of Tejas can be translated back as glorious light. So, the focus is on the light or the speed?

Since Birth ? Did your Daddy always Shiver from the name Tajes ? "Munna soo ja nahi tu Tajas AA jaye ga"
You are even disgrace to the name of Indian because many Indians are sane and talk sense, I will pray for you God / Allah please guides you.

Hi,

I do not recommend any aircraft for my enemy---if I ever did---it was in error.

I usually comment purely on technical basis and was expecting the same. They will buy something irrespective of what we recommend. I take you comment as satire.

Chinese translation of Tejas can be translated back as glorious light. So, the focus is on the light or the speed?

The word 'Tejas' has many meaning depending on the context, but the most authentic meaning can be derived from this text of the 'Bhagwat Gita' one of the most famous books in hinduism that consolidates and simplifies hindu religion.

Context: Its one of the Avatar of god, teaching his friend the reality of the universe.

"Bijam mam sarva-bhutanam, viddhi partha sanatanam,
buddhir buddhimatam asmi, tejas tejasvinam aham"

It translates as ,

"My seed lies in all living beings, try and understand this my eternal friend,
I am the intelligence of the Intelligent, I am the Power of the powerful"

The 'Power' spoken of here is the power that comes from within. The real power that comes from awakening your 'chakras' in your body that gives you understanding of all things, power over all things.

This is the power that is 'radiated' from the face of an 'enlightened intellect' or "Buddha" as some call it. Hence it is the " light" that radiates from the powerful. The power that radiates from the truly powerful.

I suspect the Chinese word 'glorious light' comes from this too.

So to concise it, Tejas = Power (from within)

Last edited:
The word 'Tejas' has many meaning depending on the context, but the most authentic meaning can be derived from this test of the 'Bhagwat Gita' one of the most famous books in hinduism that consolidates and simplifies hindu religion.

Context: Its one of the Avatar of god, teaching his friend the reality of the universe.

"Bijam mam sarva-bhutanam, viddhi partha sanatanam,
buddhir buddhimatam asmi, tejas tejasvinam aham"

It translates as ,

"My seed lies in all living beings, try and understand this my eternal friend,
I am the intelligence of the Intelligent, I am the Power of the powerful"

The 'Power' spoken of here is the power that comes from within. The real power that comes from awakening your 'chakras' in your body that gives you understanding of all things, power over all things.

This is the power that is 'radiated' from the face of an 'enlightened intellect' or "Buddha" as some call it. Hence it is the " light" that radiates from the powerful. The power that radiates from the truly powerful.

I suspect the Chinese word 'glorious light' comes from this too.

Hello Mate ; Welcome to this forum

Back
Top Bottom