What's new

India to order 2nd batch of 36 Rafales in 2020

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2017-01-12/more-rafales-india-still-likely

I always felt this highly likely

The indian air force are now seeing first hand just how advanced and future proof the magnificent rafale is .

The Air force are pushing the MOD that they want nothing else other than more rafales.

THE RAFALE F4 is to show cased in 2 years and IAF has keen eye on this fighter

indian financial position is getting g stronger year in year out. BY 2020 the GDP will be over $3 trillion and defense budget over $65 billion per year.

IAF shoul;d stick to Tejas & order 36 more rafales

SCRAP THE F16/70 & GRIPEN NOISE

When will you guys realize it's the Generals getting a cut in the deal. Just take that money and invest in a new MCA or something.

When will you guys realize it's the Generals getting a cut in the deal. Just take that money and invest in a new MCA or something.

When are you going to realize Its a G2G deal..
And yes it happens to every country and your Military not immune to these kinda stuff too!!?
Go and read the military corruption of PLAN. You'll know

They are going to ORDER 36 Rafale in 2020? So when will they arrive?

I thought the MMRCA was to meet a deficiency in Indian squadron numbers back in 2001...

Kind of late don't you think? Shouldn't you order them now... and in much bigger numbers?

When are you going to realize Its a G2G deal..
And yes it happens to every country and your Military not immune to these kinda stuff too!!?
Go and read the military corruption of PLAN. You'll know
Seem India don't have enough money to buy Rafael, you need to stuff your soldiers stomach at first,

I thought the MMRCA was to meet a deficiency in Indian squadron numbers back in 2001...

Kind of late don't you think? Shouldn't you order them now... and in much bigger numbers?

This was already decided. Nothing New.
The Same Template like the MKIs were ordered.

These will be the newer block based on experience with the currently ordered block.

It's not like the French can deliver faster than that anyway.

Seem India don't have enough money to buy Rafael, you need to stuff your soldiers stomach at first,

Who daid India doesn't have enough money to buy Rafale??? (Its rafale not Rafael )
And our current budget is more than enough to allocate for the food.. its the corruption here and there... and its not army it was the police force.
Now do you think it'll stop by 36!??? No its going to go till 90+

Back
Top Bottom