What's new

India to Launch Shipments to Russia Via North-South

Indians are wannabe Europeans you could say.

you rock my Chinese turk friend..and i wonder even if endians are investing too much in this rout..what are their exports based on what they want to reach central asia...
call centers..(remote)
financial services (remote)
russinas dont eat daal ata..more over if they want to provide their 2 doller services..it is also REMOTE

I don't know what this video has to do with my comment.

We are at war. It is natural in war that thousands of soldiers and people die in various attacks . I can be sniper attack ,beheadings , attacking camps , killing soldiers etc..

Our ultimate goal is , never surrender to the enemy and win the war. Casualities may be huge , the price and cost may be countless . But "No one" can snach an inch of our country or we won't allow to divide our India LIKE East india , West India ( OR South India OR North india)

you rock my Chinese turk friend..and i wonder even if endians are investing too much in this rout..what are their exports based on what they want to reach central asia...
call centers..(remote)
financial services (remote)
russinas dont eat daal ata..more over if they want to provide their 2 doller services..it is also REMOTE
Thanks my friend.
I am sure the Indians will soon come to their senses . I hope. :victory:

Perfectly applies... It was for British India region, not for Princely states .. again problem with the history taught in the schools. .. J&K was a princely state and maharaja decides to sign Instrument of Accession with India. Chapter closed ? there were no pre partation rules according to UN... man did you ever tried to read through a genuine history book from some international historian?
Then why did not you accept the ruling hyradabad prince.. read
your history .. my dear

Available routes from India to Russia (Azerbaijan is our very good friend)
1044046354.jpg

Then why did not you accept the ruling hyradabad prince.. read
your history .. my dear
Lol, r we discussing Russian Indian trade lanes ?
r we discussing Pak - Iran relations ?
r we discussing indo Pak ties ?
r we discussing Kashmir issue ?
you r hopping more than even a grasshopper would have managed in short time....

Reply for ur point : if u think coz what India did in Hyderabad so Pakistan claim on Kashmir is valid... fair enough then what india did was it had the might to implement it... and if what Pakistan did was the same then ... sorry u lose your logic for Kashmir... if u want to use the same logic.. or accept it is just national interest. 8-)

Lol, r we discussing Russian Indian trade lanes ?
r we discussing Pak - Iran relations ?
r we discussing indo Pak ties ?
r we discussing Kashmir issue ?
you r hopping more than even a grasshopper would have managed in short time....

Reply for ur point : if u think coz what India did in Hyderabad so Pakistan claim on Kashmir is valid... fair enough then what india did was it had the might to implement it... and if what Pakistan did was the same then ... sorry u lose your logic for Kashmir... if u want to use the same logic.. or accept it is just national interest. 8-)
i did,,,,, but i think you lost brain cells... get some Spanish mariwana lol

why the hell would the Chinese listen to India. everything they have done in the last 50 years shows the Chinese are smarter, better business men, better politicians, better armed forces infact better at everything then India.

the chinese built the shanghai to being HSR in 2 years the same work here in the UK is expected to take 9 years. can you see the difference of the ability of the Chinese in all fields.

the only advantage i can see indians having over chinese is the fact the average indian has a better understanding of the english language then the average chinese. yes this is only thing i can think of where Indians are better of the chinese and thats speaking and writing the english language.

you don't become super powers by cancelling SAARC and having unimportant countries like bangladesh speak up for you, Modi should learn from the chinese and read books on diplomacy. America is Chinas biggest enemy economically as well as military wise, yet both have so much invested in their economies that war isn't even an option for them. this is what you call diplomacy, Modi can never learn this because all he is good for is igniting the uneducated poor Hindu, thats what Modi can do.

In the west we die of laughter everytime modi mentions his 56 inch chest, really buddy your plan for making your country a super power is to brag about your chest size.

Brother you are right, but some people always try to reinvent the wheal.

Back
Top Bottom