India to Launch Shipments to Russia Via North-South

View attachment 356861

View attachment 356863

View attachment 356864

1965 brave Indian Army run away. But I like your comments . LOL
Forgot something??
220px-1965_war.jpg

Br8NQU3CYAAEXi-.jpg

Business, Money and evil baniya.. aahhha ... do you think something more is required for the cocktail ?

Figure out, where most of the Russian population lives, and what would be the distance and altitude goods need to pass through to come via China cross the Himalayan heights if someone needs to send it from west Russia through China and then to Gawadar.. Second route, Via Kazakistan, Turkmenistan - Afghanistan and then to Pakistan(Gawadar) how much the security concern geo political instability and above all the insurance premium and transition cost for the logistics will rise.
Binya and Bear states best route is to come via Azerbaijan to Iran (Chabahar) or Kazakistan, Turkmenistan, Iran(Chabahar).

Pakistan wants to blackmail India on trade routes, India gonna blackmail Pakistan on Water... and the tussle will continue..... lets see who blinks first....
If India can blackmail us when it comes to water .. why not we.... second if China wants to built it's poor areas and invest 51 billions in other country why not Russia has right.. oh you advising Russia don't built their area which are poor just because Indian butt hurts.. third as small businessman we love short routs we don't give shit if someone ego hurts .. and i belive Russian businessmen are not spacial... I hope you oky with my explanation

The best route would be that of India's choosing based on her common sense and political climate, we don't\care for Chinese trolls dictating what we should be doing, likewise, we can educate the Chinese on many other routes when it comes geopolitics, does it look like your going to listen otherwise? I don't think so. Now go off on your merry way as you usual do. It would not surprise us not 1 bit if this thread ends up being a Trollfest like the rest of the others.

why the hell would the Chinese listen to India. everything they have done in the last 50 years shows the Chinese are smarter, better business men, better politicians, better armed forces infact better at everything then India.

the chinese built the shanghai to being HSR in 2 years the same work here in the UK is expected to take 9 years. can you see the difference of the ability of the Chinese in all fields.

the only advantage i can see indians having over chinese is the fact the average indian has a better understanding of the english language then the average chinese. yes this is only thing i can think of where Indians are better of the chinese and thats speaking and writing the english language.

you don't become super powers by cancelling SAARC and having unimportant countries like bangladesh speak up for you, Modi should learn from the chinese and read books on diplomacy. America is Chinas biggest enemy economically as well as military wise, yet both have so much invested in their economies that war isn't even an option for them. this is what you call diplomacy, Modi can never learn this because all he is good for is igniting the uneducated poor Hindu, thats what Modi can do.

In the west we die of laughter everytime modi mentions his 56 inch chest, really buddy your plan for making your country a super power is to brag about your chest size.

I don't give a flying hoot:) But you seem affected by my words:) Everyone know's that India is the rape capital of the world:)

Ha ha ..actually it is not ...what ignoramundumuses these Pakistanis are ..neither is India number one in the rate of rapes , nor is it number one in absolute number ...go read a statistic or something for once instead of concocting stuff from Alif laila

If India can blackmail us when it comes to water .. why not we.... second if China wants to built it's poor areas and invest 51 billions in other country why not Russia has right.. oh you advising Russia don't built their area which are poor just because Indian butt hurts.. third as small businessman we love short routs we don't give shit if someone ego hurts .. and i belive Russian businessmen are not spacial... I hope you oky with my explanation

If India can blackmail us when it comes to water .. why not we....
That what I said, Game is for who gonna blink 1st...

second if China wants to built it's poor areas and invest 51 billions in other country why not Russia has right.. oh you advising Russia don't built their area which are poor just because Indian butt hurts
China can build anything they want in the territorial area of theirs or there friends. India only has issues with the part which is passing through the region which India has it's claims.
Where is Russia building something .. ? Russians are very cleaver businessmen... if they think building something has more advantages for them then not building it.. they gonna build it...Economic sense...??

Butt hurts.... that is more national interests, you see.. .. when India build dams on Jhelum what hurts ?? it is national interests .. right :D

as small businessman we love short routs we don't give shit if someone ego hurts .. and i belive Russian businessmen are not spacial... I hope you oky with my explanation
Sorry for your business sense... business man across the globe takes cheapest and most feasible route.... your are from a strage lot who wants to take the shortest route.... :) there are no shortcuts in the world mate..

Hope I managed the tube light to blink :tup:

Take a deep breath and read my message carefully. If you still have a problem then copy and paste the sentence in a online audio. Should you fail to grasp such a simple sentence then please make a special appointment with a school needs teacher.

Oh I got the answer already ....apparently .that's what the Pakistanis actually do , so they think that's the norm ..

If India can blackmail us when it comes to water .. why not we....
That what I said, Game is for who gonna blink 1st...

second if China wants to built it's poor areas and invest 51 billions in other country why not Russia has right.. oh you advising Russia don't built their area which are poor just because Indian butt hurts
China can build anything they want in the territorial area of theirs or there friends. India only has issues with the part which is passing through the region which India has it's claims.
Where is Russia building something .. ? Russians are very cleaver businessmen... if they think building something has more advantages for them then not building it.. they gonna build it...Economic sense...??

Butt hurts.... that is more national interests, you see.. .. when India build dams on Jhelum what hurts ?? it is national interests .. right :D

as small businessman we love short routs we don't give shit if someone ego hurts .. and i belive Russian businessmen are not spacial... I hope you oky with my explanation
Sorry for your business sense... business man across the globe takes cheapest and most feasible route.... your are from a strage lot who wants to take the shortest route.... :) there are no shortcuts in the world mate..

Hope I managed the tube light to blink :tup:
There is famous saying if I have
car keys in my hands it means it's mine. What you saying about area which we have.. then why you crying when we talk about Indian occupied kashmir... I think this is where equality matters

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom