What's new

India to ink $11 billion MMRCAdeal with Rafale by next month

Good to see you.. I was going through ur blog.. the detailing about artillary was a great read.

Yup im banned in D.FI .. they think im an alien and a secret agent.:smokin:

There are lot of places to get connected to.. You can PM me even here....

Sorry to hijack, but what blog would this be?

Great News! Just Ink it ASAP! :tup:

Dassault+Rafale+Cockpit+(5).jpg

Best part ;)

How can that be, i thought the contract negotiation committee has just started it's work after the allegation against the deal was put off. In one month, really???

Good to see you.. I was going through ur blog.. the detailing about artillary was a great read.

Yup im banned in D.FI .. they think im an alien and a secret agent.:smokin:

There are lot of places to get connected to.. You can PM me even here....

Arey to PM ,i need 10K or more Posts,can you lend me few from your shares :P ??

Any way tell me something else or your email in PM as you are able to send me here. :mps:

Regards
Pandora

Some trolls are not going to like this :D
Good news :D but I think December is more realist than next month

It is true the Rafale-M's chances for the IN have increased exponetially off the back of the succesful IAF MMRCA bid. However there will still have to be the mandatory open bidding process (N-MMRCA) where we will see the likes of F-18I SH, F-35C and SeaGripen (maybe) compete along with the Rafale unless the IN order "piggybacks" the IAF order and so the number in MMRCA increases to 250+ units with 50+ being for IN. If this were on the cards Dassualt and the IN would have to sort it out between themsleves and it could be complicated, jusgt have to wait and see.

+btw mate there IN's aviation arm is referred to as the Naval Air Arm. The INAF is inappropriate, it is more often used to refer to the Iranian AF.

Yeah! Sea Grippen is also on the cards as well as IAF is facing delays and some experts suggest that IAF is looking for 40-80 Grippen NG other than 200+ Rafaels. So this means that IN will have great choice from Sea Grippen and rafael N(in development may be??) along with other options but not F-35B/C for sure.

Yeah! Sea Grippen is also on the cards as well as IAF is facing delays and some experts suggest that IAF is looking for 40-80 Grippen NG other than 200+ Rafaels. So this means that IN will have great choice from Sea Grippen and rafael N(in development may be??) along with other options but not F-35B/C for sure.

IN won't go for any Gripens. LCA NP-2/3 are enough,,,Gripen is another single
engined ac and IN wouldn't prefer more such ac,,,considering they're already projected
a requirement for 50-60 SeaTejas.

The order for MiG-29Ks will grow in the coming years. IN wants fighter/bombers
operating from not just carriers but also shore-based facilities. In addition, they
also have a requirement for AWACS and Mid-Air Refuellers by 2015. Along with
jet-powered UCAVs for surveillance ops.

CAG ...Please stay out of this for atleast couple of months.Let this get signed.

How can that be, i thought the contract negotiation committee has just started it's work after the allegation against the deal was put off. In one month, really???

The negotiations never stopped, the investigations were done alongside of them, but as always wait and see for official confirmations.

!st let them sign then i ll believe , i am tired of hearing these date..
like sunny said " tarikh par tarikh "

I agree but I won't be too upset if it is signed in October/November ;);)

Neither do I :P

CAG ...Please stay out of this for atleast couple of months.Let this get signed.

Well I think you don't know that CAG come in to the play for every transation of GOI after it has been done ,generally after the end of Finantial year.

Kindly tell us which EXPERTS suggest this :D
Are you a Grippen fanboy ??? This is 4th or 5th time I am seeing your post like this. Even Sancho has replied you on this in LCA thread. Still ???

Idk where you heard this but I have to say this information is anything but true. Why would the IAF go for the Gripen when it was excluded along with the F-18,MIG-35 and F-16 in March? The Gripen failed certain key tests this is clear so why should the IAF accept a sub-standard (by the IAF's high standards) plane? For the IAF to back on its descion at this stage would be highly irregular and would be an open door for all kinds of litigation by other disgruntled parties to the point the whole process would screech to a halt. And anyway if the IAF weren't happy with the Rafale why would they go for a product found inferior ad not the EFT that was found to be suitable and was shortlisted? The day the IAF announced it was going for the Gripen would be the day the whole MMRCA procurement was called off and the CBI got involved.

The fact the Gripen is too close to the LCA MK.II is just another reason why this is,IMHO, nonsense.

Anyway, as the article states- the money is there, negotiations are going well- the deal for RAFALES WILL be signed soon. Entertaining the Gripen seriously at this stage is hogwash and I'd ask you to question your "sources" or whatever.

IN won't go for any Gripens. LCA NP-2/3 are enough,,,Gripen is another single
engined ac and IN wouldn't prefer more such ac,,,considering they're already projected
a requirement for 50-60 SeaTejas.

The order for MiG-29Ks will grow in the coming years. IN wants fighter/bombers
operating from not just carriers but also shore-based facilities. In addition, they
also have a requirement for AWACS and Mid-Air Refuellers by 2015. Along with
jet-powered UCAVs for surveillance ops.

MiG-29K in IN service may exceed the current 45 number but not by much as they can only be used for the IAC-1 and VIKRAMDITYA- it has been confirmed that IAC-2 will be CATOBAR configured for which the MIG-29K is no good. May be for shore-based ops but given the IAF already has dedicated Jag SQDs (for now) to be used in the maritime role not to mention many maritime support is a secondary role of many MKI SQDs and they are trained accordingly.

MiG-29K in IN service may exceed the current 45 number but not by much as they can only be used for the IAC-1 and VIKRAMDITYA- it has been confirmed that IAC-2 will be CATOBAR configured for which the MIG-29K is no good. May be for shore-based ops but given the IAF already has dedicated Jag SQDs (for now) to be used in the maritime role not to mention many maritime support is a secondary role of many MKI SQDs and they are trained accordingly.

Actually, it is only confirmed that IN wants catapults, not that IAC2 will have them and this desire is not new either.
IAF soon will not have dedicated maritime attack squads anymore, but multi role fighters with maritime attack capability, be it MKI with Brahmos, Rafale with Exocet, or Scalp but also the upgraded Mig 29 SMT with Kh35. Once Squad of the latter will jointly be based with the Jaguar IMs at Jamnagar:

MiG-29UPG%2Bwith%2BKh-35-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom