What's new

India to ink $11 billion MMRCAdeal with Rafale by next month

The only think i doubt about Rafael MMRCA Deal is the platform is not proven against good enemy air defence or good fighter jet the only experience is libya .and we are the second country to buy it,and as we know how corrupt is our politian and french knows how to deal with them see scorpion sub deal now we have to pay 1 billion more for same sub.:hitwall:

The only think i doubt about Rafael MMRCA Deal is the platform is not proven against good enemy air defence or good fighter jet the only experience is libya .and we are the second country to buy it,and as we know how corrupt is our politian and french knows how to deal with them see scorpion sub deal now we have to pay 1 billion more for same sub.:hitwall:

Your concerns for the Rafale is unfounded I suggest you read the Swiss report on the evaluation of the 3 birds to see what they concluded.

Swiss Air Force Confidential Report on the Evaluation of the Eurofighter, the Gripen NG, and the Rafale

27294db92bc65c88e0cd77b4766d0327-d58tojl_New.jpg

Treat for Rafale fans :D
CHAFF AND FLARE: Artistic Impression - RAFALE over Arunachal Pradesh in Air Patrol

Very nice image!! :) :)

I hope all goes well. But for a country the size of India, 126 fighters is not a big number. But they are very, very expensive.

Very nice image!! :) :)

I hope all goes well. But for a country the size of India, 126 fighters is not a big number. But they are very, very expensive.
why would you hope well for Indian arms procurement which in time of war will be put against Pakistan ?

Please,please,please sign on the doted lines and get it.:cry:

why would you hope well for Indian arms procurement which in time of war will be put against Pakistan ?

Because we are not scared of you and we have weapons and more importantly the will to confront you in the battlefield :)

I hope french aren't like your "deeper relationship partner" THE RUSSIA ...

Back
Top Bottom