What's new

India to Deploy Massive Tank Army Along Border With Pakistan

Do you think India is trying to start war with Pakistan?

• Total voters
I voted for 'YES'.

Evil Darinder Modi is starting a new arms race in South Asia (which obviously India will win)
and he is also trying to impose a full scale war on angel Pakistan. ( which again India will win but only few would be left to celebrate that win).

PS: i am not in favour of war.

Last edited:
I voted for 'YES'.

Evil Darinder Modi is starting a new arms race in South Asia (which obviously India will win)
and he is also trying to impose a war on angel Pakistan. ( which again India will win).
Im sure the millions upon millions in every population center in India burnt to a crisp or dying of radiation exposure after a nuclear exchange will celebrate this victory

Im sure the millions upon millions in every population center in India burnt to a crisp or dying of radiation exposure after a nuclear exchange will celebrate this victory

Sir , I was just having fun. I can imagine what a full scale war between India and Pakistan can lead to.

and he is also trying to impose a war on angel Pakistan. ( which again India will win).

That thinking will you take nowhere kid ..
this is not some 60's or 70's ... you attack us and we will both roast each other population into crispy barque Human Steaks ..

IA is in modernization drive, this is more of a replacement than adding new tanks. The chance of war has receded.

Including your children who will die in retaliation since we have a nuclear triad..the real one.
My children &parents are safe in Milwaukee
But yeah, all of you desis back home will burna and see your wives,mothers,fathers and everyone you know die a horrible and painful death. The stench of flesh will reek from every city and if you survive your last weeks from radiation poisoning will be a hell that death will seem a welcome reprieve from

d3786b2dd9a942c397d12684bad19487.jpg

I am sure we are quite ok with that approach

My children &parents are safe in Milwaukee
But yeah, all of you desis back home will burna and see your wives,mothers,fathers and everyone you know die a horrible and painful death. The stench of flesh will reek from every city and if you survive your last weeks from radiation poisoning will be a hell that death will seem a welcome reprieve from
Me and my family live in Spain where most of you Pakistanis run cheap Indian restaurants and introduce yourself as Indians.

I voted for 'YES'.

and he is also trying to impose a full scale war on angel Pakistan. ( which again India will win but only few would be left to celebrate that win).

PS: i am not in favour of war.
Actually in all fairness and considering the current time, your statements are correct and realistic.

Last edited:
Me and my family live in Spain where most of you Pakistanis run cheap Indian restaurants and introduce yourself as Indians.
Yet you are here on a Pakistani forum trying to show your patriotism! Lol

It's not war hysteria, its contingency planning. India exercised utmost restraint every time there was aggression from Pakistan. Please keep in mind Pakistan's policy has been that if India does not talk we will use terrorism to force them to come to the table. India has typically fought terrorism only on its soil with terrorist alone. This works for Pakistan as they are sending non-state actors and even losing them is no grief as losing soldiers. India has changed policy. We have never initiated war, all wars are Initiated with Pakistan. This deployment says we will respond to terrorism differently and prepared for war if Pakistan escalates. So bottom line war will only happen if you initiate it, we will not resist from responding to avoid war, it has to be both ways. A recent report suggests approx 3 billion in war reserves have been ordered to be prepared.

Hulk....too much chlorophyll? Lol
restraint = phat gayi when it was time to act on your threats? Whats stopping you?

Yet you are here on a Pakistani forum trying to show your patriotism! Lol

Hulk....too much chlorophyll? Lol
restraint = phat gayi when it was time to act on your threats? Whats stopping you?
What stopped you to declare war with India when India claimed to have disrespected your sovereignity by coming inside your territory officialy and finishing two of Pak army chaps and dozens of terrorists? From Indian side it was declaration of war.
Even IF for a moment I presume that surgical strike was a drama still, India invited you to fight a war. But you didnt come. Got scared or had no balls that you rather taking avenge, shamelessly asked for evidence of surgical strike. This shows that it was your army which a avoided war. Otherwise Indian regime was expecting a war after declaring breach of Pakistans sovereignity by officially crossing over LOC.

Back
Top Bottom