What's new

India to Deploy Massive Tank Army Along Border With Pakistan

Do you think India is trying to start war with Pakistan?

• Total voters
If your artillery fire come from the towns then Indian counter shelling will happen exactly there.

That is the most told and bragged excuse by IA after civilian casualties. An ambulance and a school bus was not parked inside firing/pit-hole that IA targeted the same.. IA has been targeting civilians deliberately.

Opposition questions every thing for vote bank. India is not Pakistan that no one questions the Government.

And coming to video release, well did any one release any video during Kargil war when Gurkhas chopped the heads of Pak army NLI soldiers... no. But after years your army did accept that yes, there were martyrs in Pak army.

And even if India releases the video what Pakistan will do is get all the combats tactics and will make a statement, there is no proof that it was Inside Pakistan. See, these games and tactics are old. Your army knows very well that they were hit by Indian army.

Reading Indian tactics or there is no proof as nothing practically done though mere media warfare and a strike on voters mind in India. When it comes to questioning then the excuses like these are made and the same are not plausible explanation at all. So, the Indian Genius did not know first about leaking the tactics when made claim in front of world about having an evidence to be released soon but after a while, someone from tactical support call center told the High-ups about possible tactical leak. Bring-in the Kargil (off-topic indeed but in short) was real thing happened however, beheading etc thing, chopped the heads of PA soldiers, I mean are you for real and your Army is really barbarian that will do as such..... It is new but a certification so thanks. BTW, are we watching some barbarian era movie or what. At-least, we need to be reasonable when making claims that after all, people are reading and few knows what happened so should avoid doing so for a better purpose.

That is the most told and bragged excuse by IA after civilian casualties. An ambulance and a school bus was not parked inside firing/pit-hole that IA targeted the same.. IA has been targeting civilians deliberately.

Show me the evidence that it is not from towns and villages near Aqmutham. Show us your arty barrage locations.
And even IF they are not located there it is a known fact that these towns are full of irregulars who once fought along with Pak army. Most of the irregulars are settled there. This is why UN say to you remove all irregulars from Pak Occupied Kashmir.
Lastly, why Pakistan army failed to evacuate the region when they know Indian field arty is bombarding.

Reading Indian tactics or there is no proof as nothing practically done though mere media warfare and a strike on voters mind in India. When it comes to questioning then the excuses like these are made and the same are not plausible explanation at all. So, the Indian Genius did not know first about leaking the tactics when made claim in front of world about having an evidence to be released soon but after a while, someone from tactical support call center told the High-ups about possible tactical leak

Whatever may be the reason but even your army knows that it happened. And only hit the terrorists. Finally that's the difference between a raid and surgical strike. Your army is asking the evidence to clarify that they are innocent and there were no terror launch pads. And even if we show the evidence still Pakistan will deny. Hence no use of showing it to Pakistan but must have been shared with rest of the world.

Your army was caught with pants down. Because surgical strike is against the terrorists not army personals. Hence Pak army was left with no option but to keep quiet.

having more advanced firepower, more of anything guarantees nothing in warfare...
take for example the general whose goes by the name khaled bin waleed...

he was a non muslim at the time and with around 20 men, he defeated a strong arab army of 1000 men...
then take for example battle of plassey... keep the trechary part aside but the nawab had more of everything... didn't guarantee his success either...

hence your argument is invalid.

best part it it becomes a nice name when translated into other languages.

besmartnii in russian, bixiu in chinese, amar in hindi, unsterblich in german and so on.
Bullshitting in a online forum also guarantees nothing.

The fact of the matter that Pakistan attacked us and was then saving Lahore is a simple way of knowing who kicked whose ***.

6 years later India broke Pakistan into two with the help of mukhti bahini and the IAF bombed the governors house.Karachi was burning bcoz of the Indian Navy.

19 years later we took Siachen from their Special Forces and is still with us.

If and buts would make me the president of America.

India has never lost any major territory to Pakistan and that is that.

Show me the evidence that it is not from towns and villages near Aqmutham. Show us your arty barrage locations.
And even IF they are not located there it is a known fact that these towns are full of irregulars who once fought along with Pak army. Most of the irregulars are settled there. This is why UN say to you remove all irregulars from Pak Occupied Kashmir.
Lastly, why Pakistan army failed to evacuate the region when they know Indian field arty is bombarding.

Location of Artillery ...... wow.... how much you can pay, let's talk business first here.... BTW, did you ask your CC for this attempt and possible money to be paid for such information.... Seems like they are clueless and looking for such information here that may have an idea to shell rather than committing the crime by hitting the Civilians due to desperation to score the points and claim the same as PA losses in Delhi and rest of India for up-coming Indian Elections.

You are continuously changing post only to prove something which you are not aware of and is contrary to the fact.... Search google and read that I am in no mood to do hard work for others those have selective reading issue. That is Azad Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir. People mostly don't evacuate the area due to the understanding that no professional military will shell/bomb the civilian side which has no Military Structure, and will be able to differentiate between Military Structure and Civilian houses but that was the wrong guess on their part. And, you call civilians as irregulars to justify the crime. (Civilian bombing and casualties, read media reports from different sources, google is there).

Whatever may be the reason but even your army knows that it happened. And only hit the terrorists. Finally that's the difference between a raid and surgical strike. Your army is asking the evidence to clarify that they are innocent and there were no terror launch pads. And even if we show the evidence still Pakistan will deny. Hence no use of showing it to Pakistan but must have been shared with rest of the world.

Your army was caught with pants down. Because surgical strike is against the terrorists not army personals. Hence Pak army was left with no option but to keep quiet.

Now you changed your claim from tactical problem to PA will deny even if Showed. When it comes to India against Pakistan through any mean, the country and its military that does not even spare Pigeon, the Cow with bomb inside etc, how come anyone can expect that you are missing a chance this time to malign the Pakistan and PA with all those claims but the thing is, there is not nothing except claims. Share it with the world but editing is taking time, indeed. Beating the bush again & again but that was an attempt to cross the border and score the kills to claim by IA that went wrong contrary to the Indian claims as so-called strike and those fake terrorists.

Rest about those unethical words about Pakistan Army, this is the second time I would like to remind you to be civil but seems like you had nothing to discuss here but an attempt to release the burden of your chest, the grudge and enmity against Pakistan and its Military. Pakistan was not quiet but repeatedly demanded the evidence but the question arises, is there any, No?

Give it a rest and be on topic if you want to..... No need to drag-in so many subjects to satisfy yourself or to generalize the topic based upon Indian Media feed.

We fought 4 wars wid Pakistan.We devastated you every possible way.You harbor terrorists as proxy & give nuclear threats on weekly basis.

Chinese have never been such irresponsible & not single bullet has been fired along indo china border.
It's an easy to get point..It's meant at Pakistan for obvious reasons.
dont threat us
attack on us
u play proxy wars
now time has been change
attack on us
stop china from entering in Indian occupied areas
don't cry about our war preparation

dont threat us
attack on us
u play proxy wars
now time has been change
attack on us
stop china from entering in Indian occupied areas
don't cry about our war preparation
Well you are who crying.Running to UN World bank US with those what you called dossiers or proofs which no one gives a damm about.

Bullshitting in a online forum also guarantees nothing.

The fact of the matter that Pakistan attacked us and was then saving Lahore is a simple way of knowing who kicked whose ***.

6 years later India broke Pakistan into two with the help of mukhti bahini and the IAF bombed the governors house.Karachi was burning bcoz of the Indian Navy.

19 years later we took Siachen from their Special Forces and is still with us.

If and buts would make me the president of America.

India has never lost any major territory to Pakistan and that is that.
speaking about bullshitting you still seem to have not replied to @DESERT FIGHTER post... well i will ignore that for now and talk some more facts.

"you guys never attacked lahore, your generals give an excuse that it was never their intention... i dont think india would let a chance slip to remove thier #1 enemy from the map..."

and speaking about 1971.... i shall give some merits to india... but not entirely as indians claim...
for ex. entering enemy countries port and destroying their destroyer and escape unharmed is no easy... so +1 on that.
also setting up a naval blockade in bengal and not letting pakistans air force or the navy get in and standing till the last minute when USS enterprise threatened to destroy the indian carrier and later ran away after the soviets brought their sub is no joke either so another +1 for that.

but the majority of war in the eastern front was fought by mukhti bahinis... the war was suppose to get over by end of november by doing a clean sweep of the capital... but internal politics forced osmani to hand the command of the armed forces and the bahini to the indian general whose 2500 soldiers fought for 15 more days and got the so called smashing defeat. so saying india broke pakistan to break into two was absurd because bengalis wanted to break away from it for the past 25 years facing all discriminations etc... india got a chance to help weaken pakistan and seek revenge and they took it... nothing more nothing less.

now trust me... you might think i am pakistan sympathizer but i am not... i dont necessarily think breaking up was a good idea but i didnt support pakistans actions either and this was inevitable.

i dont have much knowledge about siachen... i wont comment either... but i do know about how china took part of kashmir... how india waged war in 62 and how horribly they got defeated which encouraged pakistan to attack in 65.

pakistan hasnt lost any major territory like lahore either... because capturing enemy capital means dissolving thier govt. signing a peace treaty and possibly dissolving of state... india would be a fool not to otherwise.

speaking about war and fight agaisnt pakistan.. why didnt you mention surgical strike? pretty horrendous situation considering you guys dont feed your men who guard the most important border of your country. such a shame.

speaking about bullshitting you still seem to have not replied to @DESERT FIGHTER post... well i will ignore that for now and talk some more facts.

"you guys never attacked lahore, your generals give an excuse that it was never their intention... i dont think india would let a chance slip to remove thier #1 enemy from the map..."

and speaking about 1971.... i shall give some merits to india... but not entirely as indians claim...
for ex. entering enemy countries port and destroying their destroyer and escape unharmed is no easy... so +1 on that.
also setting up a naval blockade in bengal and not letting pakistans air force or the navy get in and standing till the last minute when USS enterprise threatened to destroy the indian carrier and later ran away after the soviets brought their sub is no joke either so another +1 for that.

but the majority of war in the eastern front was fought by mukhti bahinis... the war was suppose to get over by end of november by doing a clean sweep of the capital... but internal politics forced osmani to hand the command of the armed forces and the bahini to the indian general whose 2500 soldiers fought for 15 more days and got the so called smashing defeat. so saying india broke pakistan to break into two was absurd because bengalis wanted to break away from it for the past 25 years facing all discriminations etc... india got a chance to help weaken pakistan and seek revenge and they took it... nothing more nothing less.

now trust me... you might think i am pakistan sympathizer but i am not... i dont necessarily think breaking up was a good idea but i didnt support pakistans actions either and this was inevitable.

i dont have much knowledge about siachen... i wont comment either... but i do know about how china took part of kashmir... how india waged war in 62 and how horribly they got defeated which encouraged pakistan to attack in 65.

pakistan hasnt lost any major territory like lahore either... because capturing enemy capital means dissolving thier govt. signing a peace treaty and possibly dissolving of state... india would be a fool not to otherwise.

speaking about war and fight agaisnt pakistan.. why didnt you mention surgical strike? pretty horrendous situation considering you guys dont feed your men who guard the most important border of your country. such a shame.

Ok i didnt want it to go to such a level but since you mention hunger let me also remind of how you Bangladeshis illegally cross into India and then get killed like animals.

There is a difference between not giving ration and not cooking it well which a civilian like you wont understand.The problem with the situation was the local battalion was not cooking their food.The soldier never accused the government of not providing food.

I know its pretty hard for you to comprehend this because of your small brain.

As far as surgical strike goes it has nothing to do occupying anything..its a normal raid which has happened before.

1965 we were led by a stupid leadership which forced us to stop the war.

Only a moron like you and Pakistani cheerleaders would think that Pakistan had a superior tank force and airforce and in 6 years they got thrashed black and blue.

Obviously mukhti bahinis were involved which i mentioned but 1971 war was much more then lungi armed fighters.

1971 war was also about how Pakistan opened the western front and got its *** kicked.How the IAF raided the governers house and made NIAZI poop in his pants

WHICH IS THE REASON THEY SIGNED THE INSTRUMENT OF SURRENDER

Not because of the lungi Army which was fighting like tigers

You can bullshit of how great the Pakistan Army fought in 65 but its surprising if they fought so well why didnt they attack Punjab in 71 or even delhi.

In 65 there was a ceasefire only because we thought our ammo was done which was a wrong calculation.It was the opposite situation.

And that is why Pakistan didnt even dare to attack Punjab in 71..tank battle and air superiority went out of the window.

In Siachen they lost again and are now begging us to withdraw from Siachen.

Last edited:
Ok i didnt want it to go to such a level but since you mention hunger let me also remind of how you Bangladeshis illegally cross into India and then get killed like animals.

There is a difference between not giving ration and not cooking it well which a civilian like you wont understand.The problem with the situation was the local battalion was not cooking their food.The soldier never accused the government of not providing food.

I know its pretty hard for you to comprehend this because of your small brain.

As far as surgical strike goes it has nothing to do occupying anything..its a normal raid which has happened before.

1965 we were led by a stupid leadership which forced us to stop the war.

Only a moron like you and Pakistani cheerleaders would think that Pakistan had a superior tank force and airforce and in 6 years they got thrashed black and blue.

Obviously mukhti bahinis were involved which i mentioned but 1971 war was much more then lungi armed fighters.

1971 war was also about how Pakistan opened the western front and got its *** kicked.How the IAF raided the governers house and made NIAZI poop in his pants

WHICH IS THE REASON THEY SIGNED THE INSTRUMENT OF SURRENDER

Not because of the lungi Army which was fighting like tigers

You can bullshit of how great the Pakistan Army fought in 65 but its surprising if they fought so well why didnt they attack Punjab in 71 or even delhi.

In 65 there was a ceasefire only because we thought our ammo was done which was a wrong calculation.It was the opposite situation.

And that is why Pakistan didnt even dare to attack Punjab in 71..tank battle and air superiority went out of the window.

In Siachen they lost again and are now begging us to withdraw from Siachen.
well those bangladeshis that get shot up in border has thier fault... they illegally try smugling cows without paying taxes... smuggles drugs from india to bangladesh... those bustards should get shot... if they can't do it the legal way... not my problem.

the soldier accused of officers who sold away the rations to civilians for profit.

size of the brain doesn't necessarily guarantee that its more efficient... i know this because i am in a medical school... decided to not join the army at the last moment.

my point is don't you think it is a concern when your officers are busy selling of soldiers ration and you guys are conducting surgical strikes... a soldier who can't sustain himself is nothing more than a casualty.

you guys are led by stupid leadership now too... division between muslims and hindus will never make you guys stronger... embrace your diversity and be strong... atleast from mr. modi's past actions... i believe he doesnt agree with me.

pakistan didn't have a superior tank force...you guys did. even today. pakistan didn't then have a superior airforce either.... but one thing pakistan had is superior pilots... just read up any statistics of air battles... read up on pilots like waleed or better yet saiful who later chose to be part of bangladesh and is considered a fighter ace even honored by US airforce in 2000s...

and everyone knows the result of most important tank battle since ww2 in chattigar...

1971 was all about guerilla attacks... i mean the attacks on eastern ports and pakistani ships that were destroyed by commandos were men who were trained by ex pakistani naval commandos and who wore lungis...
i wont deny how india smashed pakistan on western front in 1971 either...

maneckshaw after many years have told he put up an offer to niazi saying you guys will not be allowed to live by the mukhtis if you gguys dont surrender but if you do... your men will be spared... i dont think any sensible man would refuse that order... the only one who would imo is hitler but that's another story :P

the lungi army was already in dhaka by end of november... the fighting was all but over... -_- get your facts straight.

i believe they attacked kashmir in 71 and got a terrible blow in the west by the indians right? correct me if i am wrong heree

pakistan's air superiority was basically fucked in 1971... i mean you guys had second chance to wipe pakistan out... chinese didnt help em nor did the americans... and their fighters were well... scorched in the east...
needless to say bhutto and yahya's fanaticism didnt talk for em.

Location of Artillery ...... wow.... how much you can pay, let's talk business first here.... BTW, did you ask your CC for this attempt and possible money to be paid for such information.... Seems like they are clueless and looking for such information here that may have an idea to shell rather than committing the crime by hitting the Civilians due to desperation to score the points and claim the same as PA losses in Delhi and rest of India for up-coming Indian Elections.

India has got satellite for that and arty sound ranging which most probably you have too but it would be rather Pakistani government who should be giving India evidence of exact coordinates because they are very impressive in asking for evidence from the counter part :) so preach what you practice.

Pakistan army follows the Hamas tactic. Sit among civilians and use them as cover. Mahaz episode on your TV exposed it. The Villages were allowed to settle exactly at the front line just near to the trench. So under such circumstance you cannot blame Indian army. Finally what is the use of army, it's a broad sword. Destruction of enemy and it's supporters is the main agenda so you people shouldn't cry that Indians are bombarding the cities when those cities are full of irregulars trained by CAD.

Finally your army itself invited wrath of Indian field arty. If your masters in your intel had not planned Uri. Things would have remained silent. Be it election phase or not.

Now you changed your claim from tactical problem to PA will deny even if Showed. When it comes to India against Pakistan through any mean, the country and its military that does not even spare Pigeon, the Cow with bomb inside etc, how come anyone can expect that you are missing a chance this time to malign the Pakistan and PA with all those claims but the thing is, there is not nothing except claims. Share it with the world but editing is taking time, indeed. Beating the bush again & again but that was an attempt to cross the border and score the kills to claim by IA that went wrong contrary to the Indian claims as so-called strike and those fake terrorists.

Similar goes for your regime. recently that Khwaja was heard giving warning to India. The tactical problem is the problem created by you. You will not accept any evidence coming from India. Finally you people still do not except that Bangladesh is created and still believe to have 1999 Kargil won. So there is no use of any documented dossier or technical evidence sharing with the Pakistani counterpart. Because Indian government has sane people now as advisors who know this is the work of intelligence and in intelligence evidences have no value only actions speak. You did your action in Uri and India replied back in diplomatic and military way. Finally every one supported India's surgical strike. :) and said India has right to do it.

Fake terrorist or real terrorists, Pak kept itself mum as confusion prevailed , what India is up to, because there were no options at Pakistan's disposal. May be it was not a surgical strike a normal raid where they hit Pakistani army but then you could only declare only two causalities because if it were more than people of Pakistan would be asking your army questions.

It's like Pakistan suffocated because there were no options to counter this tactic played by Indian govt.

India has got satellite for that and arty sound ranging which most probably you have too but it would be rather Pakistani government who should be giving India evidence of exact coordinates because they are very impressive in asking for evidence from the counter part :) so preach what you practice.

Pakistan army follows the Hamas tactic. Sit among civilians and use them as cover. Mahaz episode on your TV exposed it. The Villages were allowed to settle exactly at the front line just near to the trench. So under such circumstance you cannot blame Indian army. Finally what is the use of army, it's a broad sword. Destruction of enemy and it's supporters is the main agenda so you people shouldn't cry that Indians are bombarding the cities when those cities are full of irregulars trained by CAD.

Finally your army itself invited wrath of Indian field arty. If your masters in your intel had not planned Uri. Things would have remained silent. Be it election phase or not.

Similar goes for your regime. recently that Khwaja was heard giving warning to India. The tactical problem is the problem created by you. You will not accept any evidence coming from India. Finally you people still do not except that Bangladesh is created and still believe to have 1999 Kargil won. So there is no use of any documented dossier or technical evidence sharing with the Pakistani counterpart. Because Indian government has sane people now as advisors who know this is the work of intelligence and in intelligence evidences have no value only actions speak. You did your action in Uri and India replied back in diplomatic and military way. Finally every one supported India's surgical strike. :) and said India has right to do it.

Fake terrorist or real terrorists, Pak kept itself mum as confusion prevailed , what India is up to, because there were no options at Pakistan's disposal. May be it was not a surgical strike a normal raid where they hit Pakistani army but then you could only declare only two causalities because if it were more than people of Pakistan would be asking your army questions.

It's like Pakistan suffocated because there were no options to counter this tactic played by Indian govt.

These are the same old lines from the time of URI and so-called strikes. You are again dragging further subjects here rather than remaining on point. Where are the evidence of self claimed strikes.... None.... Nada.... Because there were no terrorist neither was any strike but an attempt to violate the border, kills PA personnel as much as IA can to satisfy the populace and claim it as a strike to say that URI avenged so the populace bought the idea and here almost everyone from neighbor is repeating the same lines. BTW, speaking of URI, Indian DGMO claimed of Pakistani weapons from forensic though later it was your own official denied the fact of Pakistani weapons at all. NaMO tried to score a political point and prepared all that by involving IA that DGMO itself contradicted with other claims made through Media etc or vice versa. The time has gone and only a proof or evidence can prove it not the copy paste lines. It was the same morning of that so-called strike that Chandu deserted to Pakistan side. CNN also reported the place that India claimed of so-called strikes but still, every other member coming with same thing that has been long before rubbed back.

PA is not hiding behind civilian but IA is targeting civilian to build the pressure like Israeli does in Palestine and come with such claims to justify the crimes. It was your own NaMO that compared IA with Israeli Forces even without realizing that how it is going to affect the name but truth has to come out so it does. IA is only good nowadays to kill innocent civilians and Kashmiris.

On that so-called strike night, IA crossed the border yet hit PA front observing posts but Jawans gave a befitting reply and sacrificed their lives but IA couldn't achieve what it wanted to, by scoring more numbers because we did all the threat assessment on the day of URI that NaMO etc made claims hence, all the watch and Intel was accurate. IA came in and surprise......... No loss is not logical nor practical so we lost couple of Jawans but did you ask your handler about the casualties of IA on that night. There should be bodies of those so-called terrorists that CNN and other media asked the people but none however, India media managed to share an audio conversation between claimed Mujahideen but interestingly, that was one of the hilarious audio in typical Indian accent trying.to be Punjabi or so.... Search all by yourself....

NaMO & Co planned URI so at least Sushma Ji can speak something in UN to blame against the known issue of Kashmir that Pakistan was set to raise and India had nothing to say hence the plan and blames.

I repeat, India will never miss a chance to downplay and propagate against Pakistan if had a chance or video but there is none. Again, if India can blame Pakistan for pigeon, a cow with bomb inside, a balloon to spy then how it will not do so on this moment but there is nothing to show except tall claims everyday.

Give it a rest and don't bring further off-topic subjects. Come with evidence to prove and not the usual copy paste lines, blames and claims.

well those bangladeshis that get shot up in border has thier fault... they illegally try smugling cows without paying taxes... smuggles drugs from india to bangladesh... those bustards should get shot... if they can't do it the legal way... not my problem.

the soldier accused of officers who sold away the rations to civilians for profit.

size of the brain doesn't necessarily guarantee that its more efficient... i know this because i am in a medical school... decided to not join the army at the last moment.

my point is don't you think it is a concern when your officers are busy selling of soldiers ration and you guys are conducting surgical strikes... a soldier who can't sustain himself is nothing more than a casualty.

you guys are led by stupid leadership now too... division between muslims and hindus will never make you guys stronger... embrace your diversity and be strong... atleast from mr. modi's past actions... i believe he doesnt agree with me.

pakistan didn't have a superior tank force...you guys did. even today. pakistan didn't then have a superior airforce either.... but one thing pakistan had is superior pilots... just read up any statistics of air battles... read up on pilots like waleed or better yet saiful who later chose to be part of bangladesh and is considered a fighter ace even honored by US airforce in 2000s...

and everyone knows the result of most important tank battle since ww2 in chattigar...

1971 was all about guerilla attacks... i mean the attacks on eastern ports and pakistani ships that were destroyed by commandos were men who were trained by ex pakistani naval commandos and who wore lungis...
i wont deny how india smashed pakistan on western front in 1971 either...

maneckshaw after many years have told he put up an offer to niazi saying you guys will not be allowed to live by the mukhtis if you gguys dont surrender but if you do... your men will be spared... i dont think any sensible man would refuse that order... the only one who would imo is hitler but that's another story :P

the lungi army was already in dhaka by end of november... the fighting was all but over... -_- get your facts straight.

i believe they attacked kashmir in 71 and got a terrible blow in the west by the indians right? correct me if i am wrong heree

pakistan's air superiority was basically fucked in 1971... i mean you guys had second chance to wipe pakistan out... chinese didnt help em nor did the americans... and their fighters were well... scorched in the east...
needless to say bhutto and yahya's fanaticism didnt talk for em.

So Mr. small brain and high efficiency you expect the 1.3 million Indian Army to have not even a single corrupt officer?

This is too much to expect.What should be expected is them to work efficently and remove the bad apples and not interfere in the work of the civilian govt.

Which is hard for you to understand because you come from a country which is torn from a country with a history of coup.

Pakistan has a history of no kills in the coup and your history is bloody.

But all your Army is worth is coup.

So how would there be any bad apple problem when the entire Army is a bad Apple.

Coming to the leadership thing.I and most of the Indians believe Modi is the best PM India ever had and the thing of Hindu Muslim divide is bullshit.Since you are obsessed with the 65 war please do read abt Abdul Hamid PVC.

Let me again deal with your small brain about 65 and 71 and explain facts..

Pakistan and India are at peace ok?...Pakistan decides to send it Special Force for covert op in Kashmir..It fails...They launch Op Grand Slam in Jammu..India launches counter and reaches near Lahore..Who won?

Cmon cant you comprehend this much?Their plan and they get fucked.

Regarding superior pilots?..where were they sleeping in 71?or were they celebrating for 10 years and got out of hibernation in 75?

Pak AF was good but still could not achieve complete air superiority in the 65 war.

The Mukhti Bahini really faught well and to be honest the Pakistanis treated you really badly.But the force which brought Gen Niazi to the surrender table was the fear of being killed and that fear was put by the Indian Armed Forces and not Mukhti Bahini.

If it was only upto Mukhti Bahini then Niazi would have killed millions more and there would be no surrender.

So Mr. small brain and high efficiency you expect the 1.3 million Indian Army to have not even a single corrupt officer?

This is too much to expect.What should be expected is them to work efficently and remove the bad apples and not interfere in the work of the civilian govt.

Which is hard for you to understand because you come from a country which is torn from a country with a history of coup.

Pakistan has a history of no kills in the coup and your history is bloody.

But all your Army is worth is coup.

So how would there be any bad apple problem when the entire Army is a bad Apple.

Coming to the leadership thing.I and most of the Indians believe Modi is the best PM India ever had and the thing of Hindu Muslim divide is bullshit.Since you are obsessed with the 65 war please do read abt Abdul Hamid PVC.

Let me again deal with your small brain about 65 and 71 and explain facts..

Pakistan and India are at peace ok?...Pakistan decides to send it Special Force for covert op in Kashmir..It fails...They launch Op Grand Slam in Jammu..India launches counter and reaches near Lahore..Who won?

Cmon cant you comprehend this much?Their plan and they get fucked.

Regarding superior pilots?..where were they sleeping in 71?or were they celebrating for 10 years and got out of hibernation in 75?

Pak AF was good but still could not achieve complete air superiority in the 65 war.

The Mukhti Bahini really faught well and to be honest the Pakistanis treated you really badly.But the force which brought Gen Niazi to the surrender table was the fear of being killed and that fear was put by the Indian Armed Forces and not Mukhti Bahini.

If it was only upto Mukhti Bahini then Niazi would have killed millions more and there would be no surrender.
well i didn;t say corrupt officers aren't to be expected... but whats to be expected is to bring them for court marshal and not hide them behind the curtains.
this is the problem with you narrow minded indians... you see others as inferior... we do not.

read about abdul hamid... i am neutral on 65s war but have deep respect for men of both sides who put their life in life for their nation.

everyone agrees 65 was a stalemate... for pakistanis... pakistan won! for indians india won. imo there couldn't be a worse fuckup by both sides like that ever again.

saiful well... was grounded and kept as captive... waleed has bengali origin and he too was kept grounded after matiur's defect attempt... waleed after the war chose to have pakistani allegiance and have died since... saiful moved to bangladesh... worked in the airforce until the 80s and retired and still alive... pakistan did try to attack with their f-104 starfighter going around india.. refueling at sri lanka and attacking at bay of bengal... thanks to the russians in much more maneuverable migs... nothing happened. one russian pilot gave his life for our war though.

i am not talking about aerial superiority but aerial dogfight victories.. more indian plane shot down for each of pakistans that got shot down.

and that fear was instilled on them by Maneckshaw like i already said... but had india not asked bd govt to force osmani to hand over the command... the war would have ended with niazi dead on november 30th.

niazi couldn't have killed millions more.. he had men to feed, ammunition ran out... dhaka was on the verge of falling.. it was completely on our terms... but he is lucky tbh... i mean thats the best deal any man will ever get... surrender for your life.

well i didn;t say corrupt officers aren't to be expected... but whats to be expected is to bring them for court marshal and not hide them behind the curtains.
this is the problem with you narrow minded indians... you see others as inferior... we do not.

read about abdul hamid... i am neutral on 65s war but have deep respect for men of both sides who put their life in life for their nation.

everyone agrees 65 was a stalemate... for pakistanis... pakistan won! for indians india won. imo there couldn't be a worse fuckup by both sides like that ever again.

saiful well... was grounded and kept as captive... waleed has bengali origin and he too was kept grounded after matiur's defect attempt... waleed after the war chose to have pakistani allegiance and have died since... saiful moved to bangladesh... worked in the airforce until the 80s and retired and still alive... pakistan did try to attack with their f-104 starfighter going around india.. refueling at sri lanka and attacking at bay of bengal... thanks to the russians in much more maneuverable migs... nothing happened. one russian pilot gave his life for our war though.

i am not talking about aerial superiority but aerial dogfight victories.. more indian plane shot down for each of pakistans that got shot down.

and that fear was instilled on them by Maneckshaw like i already said... but had india not asked bd govt to force osmani to hand over the command... the war would have ended with niazi dead on november 30th.

niazi couldn't have killed millions more.. he had men to feed, ammunition ran out... dhaka was on the verge of falling.. it was completely on our terms... but he is lucky tbh... i mean thats the best deal any man will ever get... surrender for your life.
You know what your problem is..you count battles not wars.I will explain you better..

PAK AF was winning more dog fights..Agree..But did it gain air superiority or manage to stop IAF from carrying out attacks on Pak Army?..NO..Hence whats the point of better pilots?

Pak Army was also superior in tank battles..Lets agree for arguments sake..Did they capture Jammu as part of Op grand slam initial thrust..NO..Did they manage to pin down Indian strike corp attacking Lahore..NO..They only managed to hold them till ceasefire.

Now my question to you..What did these superior pilot and tank crew do in 1971?..In the west their entire tank brigade was pinned down by IAF after just 120 men of the 23 Punjab held them all night at Longewala.

In the east they lost tank battles and the IAF bombed the governors house in Dacca.

In the west IN bombed Karachi which burned for 3 days.

Why didnt the superior pilots and tank crew come to the rescue of the nation.

I personally have a lot of respect for mukhti bahini and the bangla people who had to bear the unjust west pak empire.

They punched above their weight in 71 but i wouldnt agree with what Bangladeshis on pdf have to say about 71.Remember without naval blockade,bombardments on dacca,IA reaching dacca and bombing governors house the war would be different.

The USN 7th fleet was not far away.

Back
Top Bottom