What's new

India tests Astra BVRAAM

There are soo many DUMB Indian Members out there.......

Just One 50 cent Moron Able to hijack entire tread with the help of this kind of members...

Just use your Brain my friend and ignore him, and i can assure you that this Idiot will be gone forever!!!!

STOP ANSWERING THIS DUMB CREATURE.......

No more words to agree you:)

There are soo many DUMB Indian Members out there.......

Just One 50 cent Moron Able to hijack entire tread with the help of this kind of members...

Just use your Brain my friend and ignore him, and i can assure you that this Idiot will be gone forever!!!!

STOP ANSWERING THIS DUMB CREATURE.......

Easy buddy, nobody is taking him seriously. Infact we are enjoying his trolls. It keeps the atmosphere in PDF lively, otherwise, this forum would also have been a boring and serious kind of place. People (read Demba$$es) like him are very much needed here to keep this forum lively and enjoyable. Plus we are in a way doing social service too, by allowing him to earn as much cents as possible.

Just reading all the comments show lowest common denominator of all the "scientists" here.

How difficult is to accept that Astra has flopped, flopped badly that they are thinking of Mk#2 even before all tests, let alone operational.

Any organization in the world first make sure that their product is operational, before thinking of Mk2. But they seems to know that they have a dumb one??

How much obvious does it need to have, than this, but seem to be happy in their own la la land.

Just reading all the comments show lowest common denominator of all the "scientists" here.

How difficult is to accept that Astra has flopped, flopped badly that they are thinking of Mk#2 even before all tests, let alone operational.

Any organization in the world first make sure that their product is operational, before thinking of Mk2. But they seems to know that they have a dumb one??

How much obvious does it need to have, than this, but seem to be happy in their own la la land.
\

guys just take him like a comic relief... man this guy really has some personality disorder issues. he him self is not sure what he wants to prove ...just wanna flame .

A Mk.2 version of the Astra is being specified which has a significant increase in the missile’s engagement range. A scientist said that “We are drawing up various parameters and hope to have a clearer picture of the new missile by early next year. Our mandate is to keep the missile design as similar as possible to the Astra Mk1. At this stage it appears that Astra Mk2 will be slightly larger than the Astra Mk1, with modified electromechanics. We hope to keep the airframe design changes to an absolute minimum.”

So Astra Mk#2 will be larger and with complete new electromechanics systems:no:, then it is completely NEW missile no:P.

But Mk.2 will hide the obvious failure of Astra.

\

guys just take him like a comic relief... man this guy really has some personality disorder issues. he him self is not sure what he wants to prove ...just wanna flame .

Reported. Discuss the topic, not the person.

So Astra Mk#2 will be larger and with complete new electromechanics systems:no:, then it is completely NEW missile no:P.

But Mk.2 will hide the obvious failure of Astra.

1) Well for failure to occur it has to be ready first.
2) If you are talking about failures in testing stages, I am proud of that since that means we are finding bugs. See we do not hide our failures as we do not feel that insecure.

My Indian friends chill out, why you are after a poor soul. If you do not like his probing do not reply.

i dunno why mods dont stop this titanium guy ...... he has a habbit of filling indian threads with his rubbish comments......

Can someone please put a comprison chart- Astra Vs the Rest. What'll be needed for integration etc.?

Back
Top Bottom