What's new

India tests Astra BVRAAM

DUMB:tdown:

There is no degree in missile building:rofl::rofl:

If you do have come across about DODO having such, can you please put it up here.

First learn to use proper spelling:police:

Am not offering the services either, just pointing out the idiocy.

Fine with me, as long as it is not called "INDIGENOUS" :blah::blah:
i am really very sorry about my spelling mistakes... i hope it didnt trouble you in getting the general idea?? if yes then i would advise you to use DRDO in future ,with respect to providing your experties.. . i can assure you that some one might have told the drdo about your great ideas ,and they might have even started to work on it by now. hell you might even get a call to inspect the design .. so please dont bother from now on ..we are assured that we are in good hands ..:pakistan:

DUMB:tdown:

There is no degree in missile building:rofl::rofl:

If you do have come across about DODO having such, can you please put it up here.

First learn to use proper spelling:police:

Am not offering the services either, just pointing out the idiocy.

Fine with me, as long as it is not called "INDIGENOUS" :blah::blah:

Of course there is specialization in missile tech..but thats not on offer to everyone...but who am i talking to:hitwall:

No one needs here any course in vocab. and spellings ../Its you sir who needs a course in "How to post something useful"..you have posted more than 600 posts.. but only 9 of your posts were found useful. Says a lot about your writing capability:devil:

Of course there is specialization in missile tech..but thats not on offer to everyone...but who am i talking to:hitwall:

No one needs here any course in vocab. and spellings ../Its you sir who needs a course in "How to post something useful"..you have posted more than 600 posts.. but only 9 of your posts were found useful. Says a lot about your writing capability:devil:

are brother he is going to be our next defence expert in missile building ... so please be care full ...:undecided:: i hope he even gives us a vocabulary lessons :bunny:

Really sad to see the failure, but I think it was expected. When you throw in incompatible system bought from different vendors, it will always result IN FAILURES:what:. Expecting different results, when you do the same idiotic thing again and agian, like in arjun, lca ETC is plain DODO.

Best of Luck:wave:

Are these DODO's jokers?, same basic frame with improved sensors make twice the range:no:
This is engineering stuff. You won't understand.

again a highly informative post from you..:lol::lol:

I doubt you understood the significance of it:no:

As usual. it is taken as humiliating, denigrating, put down :blah::blah:

Again its not you alone, but most here comes with self-depreciating attitude and sensitive to any criticism, taking it very personally.

Anyway, my point was/is the incompatibility between different system is a engineering problem, "scientists" won't solve these things, infact they do a mess of it. They are trained for different purpose.

The very idea of integrating, different system bought from diverse sources, is not a job of "scientists":what: It should always be left to engineers, experienced in System integration.

Again its not you alone, but most here comes with self-depreciating attitude and sensitive to any criticism, taking it very personally.

Anyway, my point was/is the incompatibility between different system is a engineering problem, "scientists" won't solve these things, infact they do a mess of it. They are trained for different purpose.

The very idea of integrating, different system bought from diverse sources, is not a job of "scientists":what: It should always be left to engineers, experienced in System integration.

Well what do you know about the subject to criticize? All you have been doing is ranting about DRDO. o you know what seeker the Astra uses, What are its sub-systems? How the datalink failed? What are the different plans involve?....You know jack about it. And still you say that the scientists dont know anything. And the engineers are involved only in production phase "scientists" are involved in testing and integration phase. So why dont you go and first read about system integrations and the development programs of different A2A BVR missiles.

And I replied to your post because I had nothing better to do.

Well what do you know about the subject to criticize? All you have been doing is ranting about DRDO. o you know what seeker the Astra uses, What are its sub-systems? How the datalink failed? What are the different plans involve?....You know jack about it. And still you say that the scientists dont know anything. And the engineers are involved only in production phase "scientists" are involved in testing and integration phase. So why dont you go and first read about system integrations and the development programs of different A2A BVR missiles.

And I replied to your post because I had nothing better to do.

So you are judging me without knowing, what I know:P

Then, it is just your word against mine:chilli:

Oh wait a sec, there are lot of reports which justify what am saying, but none to support you.:D

So you are judging me without knowing, what I know:P

Then, it is just your word against mine:chilli:

Oh wait a sec, there are lot of reports which justify what am saying, but none to support you.:D

well if you want nobody take u seriously then we can only :rofl: on you

So you think a person with engineering degree can not be a scientist? Engineer (for that matter, any subject graduate/post graduate) and scientist are not two mutually exclusive areas, only if you can understand that. BTW, since yoy are an all knowing messenger of god, can you tell us what is the difference between Bechalor of Engineering and Bechalor of Technology degree. And please enlighten us on who can become a scientist and who cannot.

There are soo many DUMB Indian Members out there.......

Just One 50 cent Moron Able to hijack entire tread with the help of this kind of members...

Just use your Brain my friend and ignore him, and i can assure you that this Idiot will be gone forever!!!!

STOP ANSWERING THIS DUMB CREATURE.......

Back
Top Bottom