What's new

India tells China: Kashmir is to us what Tibet, Taiwan are to you

How can China claim Taiwan which has its own Democratic govt.,, ideology and all other things which are needed for an independent nation to exist?
Taiwan existed as a country for almost 60 years and these criteria are enough for India to recognize Taiwan as an independent country.
Chinese should rise peacefully without bullying small countries in the south China sea and Yellow sea.

Too bad your impotent government do not agree with you, you need "guts" to do that.:coffee:
And i fully support China's policy on Kashmir issue.:tup:
"Free Indian illegal occupying Kashmir":yahoo:

Too bad your impotent government do not agree with you, you need "guts" to do that.:coffee:

Free Tibet I guess? :undecided:

But things like these are not gonna improve relations with two Asian giants. Which is why I wish better sense prevails.

I too fully support US, Indian & Japanese policy in Tibet in order to free Tibet from Chinese oppressors:sniper::mps:.

Not a problem with your post there are lot of support for Taiwan as an independent country world wide.

lol by "world wide" support do you mean support from power house countries like Saint Lucia Island or the mighty nation of Swaziland? By the way Taiwan has bribe these countries to stay in its camp which is why you see countries like Nauru with two sets of dates behind it (1980–2002, 2005), ie bribed, then rebribed.

LENDING A HAND The foreign ministry confirmed that Taiwan has promised Nauru an aid package of up to US$13 million as part of an ongoing program
Nauru aid part of bigger plans, MOFA confirms - Taipei Times

I too fully support US, Indian & Japanese policy in Tibet in order to free Tibet from Chinese oppressors:sniper::mps:.

Why not put your money where your mouth is. Grab a rifle, cross the mountain and start the revolution. Failing that you can at least get your government to change its stance right? No?

wow.. talk about sheeples? so easily manipulated. :lol:

Nah, it's like what Chinese Dragon said these Indians will support anything that might be bad for China whether they know the situation or not.

India should use Tibet card. time has come to tell china that if they refuse to accept Kashmir as part of India, we will change our stand over Tibet.

Why not put your money where your mouth is. Grab a rifle, cross the mountain and start the revolution. Failing that you can at least get your government to change its stance right? No?

Nah, it's like what Chinese Dragon said these Indians will support anything that might be bad for China whether they know the situation or not.

Better not to generalize all Indians. :cheers:

India should use Tibet card. time as come to tell china that if they refuse to accept Kashmir as part of India, we will change our stand over Tibet.

True :tup:

We have always supported a "one china" policy. ;)

India should use Tibet card. time has come to tell china that if they refuse to accept Kashmir as part of India, we will change our stand over Tibet.

Tibet card right?

Except from The Chinese Puzzle by Srinath Raghavan from the Centre for Policy Research, New Delhi.

However, Tibet is the more serious problem. Ties between India and Tibet have always been viewed by Beijing with wariness, not to say suspicion. The troubles in Tibet have ccentuated China’s concerns about the “Dalai Clique” and its links with India. Repeated calls in Indian public discourse on the need to play the “Tibet card” only serve to stoke China’s suspicions. Beijing’s protests against the Dalai Lama’s visit to Tawang were vehement precisely ecause it put the spotlight on the links between the Tibetan problem and China’s territorial claims on the area.

Indeed, Tibet is the one issue that could undermine India’s steadily improving ties with China. Contrary to wishful thinking in some quarters, the Tibetan issue does not afford any leverage to India. The issue has no purchase on the Indian political class or public opinion. This being case, the realistic course is to find ways of offering more convincing reassurances to China about its attitude to Tibet. This will be essential to removing needless mistrust and to reaching an accord on the boundary. Towards the latter end, it is equally imperative that the Indian government informs and shapes domestic opinion on China. The bogey of an aggressive China may well become a self-fulfilling prophecy, for strident views on both sides feed on and accentuate the other. An accord on the boundary may not be reached in the near-term. But the boundary dispute need not hold to ransom the multifaceted relationship between the two countries. As Deng Xiaoping once observed, perhaps our grandchildren will be wiser than us.

Full article.
http://chinaindiaborderdispute.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/1263975668-chinese-puzzle_epw_srinath.pdf

We have always supported a "one china" policy. ;)

One China policy was not mentioned in the latest joint statement issued by India and China. I think India is moving in right direction to cancel the AP and Kashmir card used by China.
I feel Chinese are not for territory of AP they simply want to put pressure on India and divert its attention just like what USA did to USSR. Chinese must realize it is almost impossible to Change the border lines in todays world between India and China or through force.
Chinese are nervous about India and about India-US relations in retaliation they are flexing there muscles, Which won't have any affect on India.

One China policy was not mentioned in the latest joint statement issued by India and China. I think India is moving in right direction to cancel the AP and Kashmir card used by China.
I feel Chinese are not for territory of AP they simply want to put pressure on India and divert its attention just like what USA did to USSR. Chinese must realize it is almost impossible to Change the border lines in todays world between India and China or through force.
Chinese are nervous about India and about India-US relations in retaliation they are flexing there muscles, Which won't have any affect on India.

You sir are a special breed of stupid.

Starting another war, who's it gonna benefit? -----> :usflag:

The best way to live and let live would just to have everything status quo, meaning Kashmir, Aksai Chin, and Arunachal Pradesh.
Yeah land was lost, but whatever it's time to move on.

Well Times have change and One China policy was not mentioned in latest joint statement. We Indians truly consider we have only Buddist border related to Tibet. No question of China recognizing kashmir as a part of India.

Well Times have change and One China policy was not mentioned in latest joint statement. We Indians truly consider we have only Buddist border related to Tibet. No question of China recognizing kashmir as a part of India.

Well, perhaps you should come back and talk to me when your GOI officially change her stand on taiwan or tibet. :azn:
Until then your rant will be nothing other than some bad breath shooting out from your big mouth period.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom