What's new

India tells China: Kashmir is to us what Tibet, Taiwan are to you

Its very silly statement because Tibet is an independent country under illigal chinese occupation by force and Taiwan is a seprate country.

But Kashmir is legally and rightfully belongs to India.

Tibet and Taiwan are seperate countries? I'd like to hear the Indian government make an official statement in regards to that. Lets see what will happen to them then?

Since the statement was made by yourself, I don't think anyone should take it seriously. :lol:

Tibet and Taiwan are seperate countries? I'd like to hear the Indian government make an official statement in regards to that. Lets see what will happen to them then?

Since the statement was made by yourself, I don't think anyone should take it seriously. :lol:

The Indian government is not brave enough to say it. :D

They always try to undermine us in Tibet, but do not have the balls to come out and say it openly.

The Indian government is not brave enough to say it. :D

They always try to undermine us in Tibet, but do not have the balls to come out and say it openly.

No country says anything on the face. They use a diplomatic language which their counterparts can very well understand.

One such thing was the refusal to commit to a One china policy recently and i think the diplomats in China would have understood that.

No country says anything on the face. They use a diplomatic language which their counterparts can very well understand.

One such thing was the refusal to commit to a One china policy recently and i think the diplomats in China would have understood that.

They refused to "reiterate" it, during a joint-statement.

They did however say that would continue to follow the policies that were set out during all previous joint-statements.

So it seems mostly for domestic consumption. I wish they would come out openly for once.

Maybe when the BJP wins the next elections they will have the courage to say it out loud. :D

there is bird named as diplomacy,thats enough:D:D:D

Yes and counter-diplomacy too. :azn:

I don't think China should go for the "eye-for-an-eye" approach though, and start supporting separatists in Kashmir.

The reason for this, would be an old Chinese quote:

cc2e.png

I don't think China should go for the "eye-for-an-eye" approach though, and start supporting separatists in Kashmir.

cc2e.png

write this in english,so that i can counter-attack u:azn::azn::azn::azn:

cc2e.png

Hehe..an eye for an eye would only achieve a static result. They must be more proactive and aggressive than that in order to send out a stronger message and to change ones point of view.

India has been hosting our largest separatist group (Tibetan government "in exile") for over half a century.

So what are they trying to say here? That we should do the same?

i would suggest taking more of India's land like aksai chin........;)

write this in english,so that i can counter-attack u:azn::azn::azn::azn:

The direct translation is "The Dragon King's temple is flooded".

The basic premise behind the saying, is that "even the things you control can destroy you".

The Dragon King controls the water, yet his own temple can be flooded by the water.

China is extremely lucky that we are not suffering from any active armed insurgencies, I would like to keep it that way. Supporting separatists in another country could come back to bite us.

The direct translation is "The Dragon King's temple is flooded".

The basic premise behind the saying, is that "even the things you control can destroy you".

The Dragon King controls the water, yet his own temple can be flooded by the water.

China is extremely lucky that we are not suffering from any active armed insurgencies, I would like to keep it that way. Supporting separatists in another country could come back to bite us.

good gesture,but not necessary that it will hit the bulls eye always

good gesture,but not necessary that it will hit the bulls eye always

It is not a "good gesture". It is purely self-interest.

South Asia is being constantly hit by terrorist/separatist attacks, I don't want China to go down the same road.

I think India should recognize Tibet and Taiwan as a separate country. This would make the Indian members here proud and demonstrate India's intent. Taiwan definitely would welcome an embassy from India. However, this would also recognize that the Republican of China government represents the legitimate government of the whole China. This government makes big claims, including some Indian land.

Back
Top Bottom