What's new

India tells China: Kashmir is to us what Tibet, Taiwan are to you

Then why do your countrymen keep coming into our border via illegeally? I guess your bangladeshi brothers love big mouth democracy that they'd rather die than live in bangladesh :rolleyes:
So killing teenager girl like felani is a very brave job for u indians.

Yes, you are right if as far as you concern but the reality dosn't seem to support your ignorant claim.

Currently, the countries who maintain formal diplomatic relations with the ROC are:

Belize (1989)
Burkina Faso (1994)
Dominican Republic (1957)
El Salvador (1961)
Gambia (1995)
Guatemala (1960)
Haiti (1956)
Honduras (1965)
Kiribati (2003)
Marshall Islands (1998)
Nauru (1980–2002, 2005)
Nicaragua (1990)
Palau (1999)
Panama (1954)
Paraguay (1957)
Saint Kitts and Nevis (1983)
Saint Lucia (1984–1997, 2007)
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (1981)
São Tomé and Príncipe (1997)
Solomon Islands (1983)
Swaziland (1968)
Tuvalu (1979)
Vatican City (The Holy See) (1942)
Political status of Taiwan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude India does not support Taiwan period. Whatever you posted proved my point. Do you see India in the above?

Dude India does not support Taiwan period. Whatever you posted proved my point. Do you see India in the above?
EMBASSY INFORMATION
Taiwan

Embassy / High Comission / Consulate for India

Office : Embassy
Street Address : 12 Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar
Postal Address :
ZIP Code : 110057
City : New Delhi
State : New Delhi
Telephone : (+91-11) 41662700, 41662701, 41662702
Faximile : (+91-11) 26148480
Email : ind@mofa.gov.tw

Taiwan Embassy - Taiwan Embassy Information

Taiwan

Indian Taipei Association

Room No 2010, Cetra Tower, No 333, Keelunig Road, Section I, Taipei, Taiwan Toc
Tel: + 886 -2-2757 6112/6113
Fax: +886 -2-2757 6117
Indian Missions Abroad

EMBASSY INFORMATION
Taiwan

Postal Address :

Taiwan

Indian Missions Abroad

Embassy / High Comission / Consulate for China

Office : Consulate
Street Address : 40th Floor, Tower One, Lippo Centre No. 89 Queensway
Postal Address : PO Box 13485 Hong Kong
ZIP Code :
City : Hong Kong
State : Hong Kong
Telephone : (2-852) 2525 8315
Faximile : (2-852) 2810 0591
Email : rochkg@netvigator.com

There's a Taiwanese embassy in China as well, your point?

EMBASSY INFORMATION
Taiwan

Postal Address :

Taiwan

Indian Missions Abroad

Having a embassy or consulate doesn't mean official recognition. There is one even in Hong Kong, does that mean PRC recognizes Taiwan as a separate country :lol:

Heres a list of all the embassies of Taiwan. Now please don't tell me all these countries formally recognize Taiwan

Overseas Embassies and Consulates of Taiwan

So basically India is asking China to treat Kashmir in the same way that India treats Tibet.

According to your above statement, that would mean recognizing an Independent Kashmir. And giving support to any separatist groups that require it.

Recongnising taiwan??!! looooll I can understand the urge to hate india but let's take a second. shall we? 'People's republic China [mainland china] would break up all the diplomatic and economic relations with the country that recognises the republic of china[taiwan] or its' government?'

The last time I checked India still had both diplomatic and economic relations with china??

Recongnising taiwan??!! looooll I can understand the urge to hate india but let's take a second. shall we? 'People's republic China [mainland china] would break up all the diplomatic and economic relations with the country that recognises the republic of china[taiwan] or its' government?'

The last time I checked India still had both diplomatic and economic relations with china??

taiwan doesn't have "embassies" in any country that recognize the PRC they have things like "Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office" which ACT like a embassy but is not, this way countries like the USA can deal with both PRC and ROC

taiwan doesn't have "embassies" in any country that recognize the PRC they have things like "Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office" which ACT like a embassy but is not, this way countries like the USA can deal with both PRC and ROC

Yep try again.

How can China claim Taiwan which has its own Democratic govt.,, ideology and all other things which are needed for an independent nation to exist?
Taiwan existed as a country for almost 60 years and these criteria are enough for India to recognize Taiwan as an independent country.
Chinese should rise peacefully without bullying small countries in the south China sea and Yellow sea.

How can China claim Taiwan which has its own Democratic govt.,, ideology and all other things which are needed for an independent nation to exist?
Taiwan existed as a country for almost 60 years and these criteria are enough for India to recognize Taiwan as an independent country.
Chinese should rise peacefully without bullying small countries in the south China sea and Yellow sea.

Good thing what you think should pass as an independent country doesn't matter to anyone.

As far as I'm concerned India does recognize Taiwan as a seperate country
Wow, are you alright or simply ready to lie as if everyone else are all blind?:lol:

Here I'll help you out

India recognised the People's Republic of China on April 1, 1950 and was supportive of its stand that it was the only state that could be recognised as "China" and that the island of Taiwan was a part of Chinese territory. India was one of the supporters of the People's Republic of China's bid to join the United Nations and replace the Republic of China to fill the seat for China in the U.N. Security Council.[2] Despite the ups and downs in its relations with the People's Republic of China, including the border war of 1962, India has not changed its "One China" policy.

It's from the wiki article I doubt you read. :coffee:

EDIT: My mistake on post # 31. I meant to say India does not recognize Taiwan as a seperate country. :cheers:

Good thing what you think should pass as an independent country doesn't matter to anyone.

Not a problem with your post there are lot of support for Taiwan as an independent country world wide.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom