What's new

India suppling Ammo to Taliban?

How can poor India afford weapons to give other.

BTW I can't believe RAW is that capable.

That is why it is poor because India spends huge amounts of money on doing sabotage in neighboring countries. I believe you are a true Indian, always playing innocent.

That is why it is poor because India spends huge amounts of money on doing sabotage in neighboring countries. I believe you are a true Indian, always playing innocent.

Considering you are way poorer than us..your logic dictates.. you too must be spending all your money on sabotage..hunh?

I was viewing the pictures of the weapons confiscated from Taliban during the Military operations in South Waziristan.

The rockets were Indian, as the picture says.
This means wither the RAW/Indian Military is supplying them or they are smuggled, if yes then how?!

I would go for the first option.
The picture is here for you all to see and yeah, not to forget:

PLEASE DONT FLAME/TROLL AND HAVE A MATURE TALK, OR PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE.

Thank you.
Regards,

Despite i would love too see Indians or any other get exposed to world if they are doing that. BUT are indian realy so stupid to give weapons which can be traced back ?

I just saw the clip as you recommended. This brave soldier who need not be afraid of anything, not once named "India". So why do you internet warriors think that India is involved? Are you braver than him?

because an army solider doesn't have permission to speak openly on media...but you cant understand it .He says very loudly and clearly who is doing this....and we are Not like you people , who don't have any tolerance and who blame others before anything happen...

because an army solider doesn't have permission to speak openly on media...but you cant understand it .He says very loudly and clearly who is doing this....and we are Not like you people , who don't have any tolerance and who blame others before anything happen...

To put any allegations you need to have concrete proofs and evidence. We all know what happened in that last wikileaks goof up, don't we?

great ...very concrete and vital proof collected by pakistan finally (lol)........Now I think , the time has come that they should show these photos of Indian ammo to the entire world and show India's real face. :p

whoever did it (doctoring of the pics)...I guess it was a brilliant attempt to make a fool of himself/herself....lol..I didnt even get the facepalm pic of the size which this einstein attempt deserves.:lol:

That was kept by Experts/Professionals after judging the Ammonation accurately.

Further more, we all can reaed some Hindi words written clearly in yellow on them. I request a decent Bharti member to translate, please.

Hindi words? Can you highlight? Because I studied for so many years the subject and the writing makes no sense to me. If you write in Urdu on a Russian weapon will not make it Pakistani.

The ammunition configuration for these types of things is not very different because of basic common requirements of your and our military.

Little Indian fellow,

You are probably taking it too personally than most of the members over here but its good somebody is willing to defend its wrinkled media face. If you are so sure, why are you afraid of spending "some" time and digging down the facts ? Are you afraid of loosing your point? If not go on and make a try. But if you cannot.. whats the point jumping up and down on a nail? I am giving you name of the Channel and a time-priod to dig the News resources. What you want from me, the minute this news was aired? genius!

Second, you will also find terrorist who 'never wanted to reveal if they were Pakistani' shouted "Pakistan Zindabaad" the moment they were attacking Indian Parliament. Sweet!

By the way.. I never have high hopes from Indian Members so I won't be disappointed if I see you making yet another post asking for the same or asking me to prove my point for the 3rd time.

Cant you just stay hushed after the real pictures were found?
THis thread must have been closed, just flaming after someone tried to hack the picture and false it.
I posted it as I found in a video.

Now please make this thread silent and no more posts, you guys are just trying to increase your posts thats what I can say now.

Little Indian fellow,

You are probably taking it too personally than most of the members over here but its good somebody is willing to defend its wrinkled media face. If you are so sure, why are you afraid of spending "some" time and digging down the facts ? Are you afraid of loosing your point? If not go on and make a try. But if you cannot.. whats the point jumping up and down on a nail? I am giving you name of the Channel and a time-priod to dig the News resources. What you want from me, the minute this news was aired? genius!

By the way.. I never have high hopes from Indian Members so I won't be disappointed if I see you making yet another post asking for the same or asking me to prove my point for the 3rd time.

Sure I take it personally when someone lies to me. I cant stand liars and conmen. Expecially those liars who hide behind the safety of the internet. What if I made the claim that Ajmal Kasab had the home phone number of the head of ISI when he was caught and I saw it on Al-Jazeera tv? When you ask for proof, I say you go find it!

Oh and I went to Delhi and searched for days in the Doordarshan Archives. There is no such thing. So you are clearly not being honest.

Everyone here on this forum initially has the same high reputation. It is only their fake posts that bring them to the level where you are right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom