What's new

India suppling Ammo to Taliban?

Dear Indian! friend, if "Paksitani" terrorists could be stupid enough to put their Passports in their pocket while attacking Indian Loak Sabha, why the holy heck Indian cannot be that Indiotic? :cheesy:

Where did you read this??

Dear Indian! friend, if "Paksitani" terrorists could be stupid enough to put their Passports in their pocket while attacking Indian Loak Sabha, why the holy heck Indian cannot be that Indiotic? :cheesy:

Not really. They come with a name tag on their forehead screaming "Pakistani" terrorist.

are indians stupid enough to give weapons by writing "HINDI" over them??

Answer to your question is "Yes". RAW has many goofs in their organization. India has a history of doing terrorism in other countries.

Answer to your question is "Yes". RAW has many goofs in their organization. India has a history of doing terrorism in other countries.

no the precise word would be covert opps in other countries. Please don't compare us with your conspiracy loving jamuriat.

Please tell your people not to compare themsleves to Pakistanis ever.

hell no is the word. When we do something we won't sit aside saying we didn't have anything to do with this. Instead we would come out in open to clap it on ur face saying "here it is".

no the precise word would be covert opps in other countries. Please don't compare us with your conspiracy loving jamuriat.

The precie word is terrorism. Many terrorist activites in Pakistan are linked to India. Indian trained LTTE also killed thousands of civilians and did suicide bombings and terrorism in Sri Lanka.

The precie word is terrorism. Many terrorist activites in Pakistan are linked to India. Indian trained LTTE also killed thousands of civilians and did suicide bombings and terrorism in Sri Lanka.

Did 1987 teach you anything.? If it didn't then, may god help you and your nuisances.

How can poor India afford weapons to give other.

BTW I can't believe RAW is that capable.

Please share whatever information you may have about these porcine terrorists carrying passports? Don't avoid this question, just prove you are honest.

Go search your Door Darshan's News bulletins Archive and find what you are looking for. They also claimed that terrorists shouted "Pakistan Zindabad" few times and one of them had Pakistani Passport the moment they were doing this terrorist activity. I am giving you name of the channel and you know when this incident happened. Search it and find what pastries they have for your eyes. You won't be disappointed!

So DOORDARSHAN is your source? Ok, I searched and there is nothing as you say. So you must back up your statements with proof. You risk your credibility here, your image as an honest person. I don't know about you, but I would hate to be thought of as a lying sore loser.

Your call......

Clearly a thread made to troll. lol

I was suspicious the OP photoshopped that picture. Indian Ammo did not look clear at all.

This thread is useless as its trolling and Jana said India and Pak wont send they own weapons to the talibans.

I was viewing the pictures of the weapons confiscated from Taliban during the Military operations in South Waziristan.

The rockets were Indian, as the picture says.
This means wither the RAW/Indian Military is supplying them or they are smuggled, if yes then how?!

I would go for the first option.
The picture is here for you all to see and yeah, not to forget:

PLEASE DONT FLAME/TROLL AND HAVE A MATURE TALK, OR PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE.

Thank you.
Regards,

Watch this... what Pak Army commander is saying at 4:30 ...it was swat operation.....!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw the clip as you recommended. This brave soldier who need not be afraid of anything, not once named "India". So why do you internet warriors think that India is involved? Are you braver than him?

Back
Top Bottom