What's new

India suppling Ammo to Taliban?

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was viewing the pictures of the weapons confiscated from Taliban during the Military operations in South Waziristan.

The rockets were Indian, as the picture says.
This means wither the RAW/Indian Military is supplying them or they are smuggled, if yes then how?!

I would go for the first option.
The picture is here for you all to see and yeah, not to forget:

PLEASE DONT FLAME/TROLL AND HAVE A MATURE TALK, OR PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE.

Thank you.
Regards,

Indian_Taliban-1.png

you can not just put a card written Indian Ammo and it will be one.. show some better picture

That was kept by Experts/Professionals after judging the Ammonation accurately.

Further more, we all can reaed some Hindi words written clearly in yellow on them. I request a decent Bharti member to translate, please.

That was kept by Experts/Professionals after judging the Ammonation accurately.

Further more, we all can reaed some Hindi words written clearly in yellow on them. I request a decent Bharti member to translate, please.

Hear decent pak! member, are indians stupid enough to give weapons by writing "HINDI" over them??

Writings Urdu over German mauser M 48 doesn't make it Pakistani.

Hear decent pak! member, are indians stupid enough to give weapons by writing "HINDI" over them??

Writings Urdu over German mauser M 48 doesn't make it Pakistani.

1) I dont take as a insult.
2) Thats exactly what I say, writting Made in India on Russian missiles and posing Ammar Singh as Ajmal Kassab.

Now someone will start a hue that what I just said isint on topic, neither was your post.
Either contribute, if you can, or leave the thread.

dont be foolish india cannot support taliban,it was the country of the opinion that there are no good or bad taliban but only bad taliban,if the take control of pakistan it will be a nightmare for india as the previous taliban leader said that they wiil help pakistan against india but indian arms can be smuggled outside india by corrupt people and smugglers

2) Thats exactly what I say, writting Made in India on Russian missiles and posing Ammar Singh as Ajmal Kassab.

Now someone will start a hue that what I just said isint on topic, neither was your post.

Neither i took it as insult when you wrote barati instead of Bharati ..:)

When the missile has proof of R&D in India, than it becomes Indian..Better read and google stuff before throwing view,

As far as Kasab is concerned...Lets say, pakistan in denial mode...Geo TV as liar and scripted the story... and all 13 dossiers of proofs as fake and also..no anto india rallies in lahore...

Keep eyes closed and keep living like that.

Yeah, RAW are supplying the Taliban mortar-shells along with a card saying "Indian ammo". This is just another pathetic attempt by Pakistan to try frame India for their home grown terrorists. Doesn't look like anyone's buying it. Oh, and I'm still waiting for that "right time".

Another Zaid Hamid Fan. No problem, just start doing discussion here and you would come to know reality.

Back
Top Bottom