What's new

India stepping up to the challenge of post-2014 Afghanistan

I think Pakistanis are actually pretty short and dark compared to Afghans.

They are an Iranic people, unlike you guys.

Please remember that before going racist on us.

Indeed but not as dark as Indians and thats what stands Indian out in Afghanistan and atleast Pakistanis (most of them from KP) working in Afghanistan cant claim to be Indians. Besides Indians are less in number, they fly into Afghanistan and hence do have passports and documents so its funny that someone will claim that anyone will claim to be an Indian there.

am not going racist on anyone, neither becoming one. Just stating the facts

Spread your cheeks for safety.

Cowardly man you are.

Lolz, you're about two inches off.

And strength wise...

Please, If you can even do an hour's worth of work on my land I would give you respect.

Mullah Education 101:
When failed to debate logically resort to personal attacks!

You are definitely much more brave as an internet Jihad Joe enjoying the comforts of USA - the very same pariah you like to bash!

I am sorry I am soo much inferior to your bravery - not even a remote match by any standards! :undecided::hang2:

Afghan (on the left) versus Pakistani (on the right).

abdullah-gul-karzai-zardari.jpg

Please keep your fair and tall delusions to yourselves here.

Most Pakistanis that are in Afghanistan are Pashtun.

Pashtuns are on both sides of the border.

Even same tribes are on both sides of the border.

Step your game up. ^

Lolz, you're about two inches off.

And strength wise...

Please, If you can even do an hour's worth of work on my land I would give you respect.

That's still pretty average man.

And strength wise, I have yet to lose a panja (arm wrestling) bout since my 10th standard.

Would love to try you out.

Mullah Education 101:
When failed to debate logically resort to personal attacks!

You called me a Mullah?

I've made my point. You would ensure your survival at any cost.

That line of thinking has turned you into an opportunist aka Indian.

Honor and dignity are foreign concepts to you.

While most of the people in our country would rather die free than live as slaves.

That's still pretty average man.

And strength wise, I have yet to lose a panja (arm wrestling) bout since my 10th standard.

Would love to try you out.

Panja does not equate to strength. It's physics more than anything else.

:lol:

Trying to pull a fast one on me?

You called me a Mullah?

While most of the people in our country would rather die free than live as slaves.

Panja does not equate to strength. It's physics more than anything else.

:lol:

Trying to pull a fast one on me?

Says the country that bombs its citizens for a few $$ Who are you fooling here :lol:

You called me a Mullah?

Definitely honor and dignity are much more viable concepts to you for posting rubbish from the comfort of your home in USA.

Honor and dignity is when your neighbors and the world respect you and that is something coming down very fast on Pakistan.

Your stupid principles of "honor" and "dignity" are based on the same primitive mindset of "ghairat" nothing else.

And while we are discussion honor and dignity, remember beggars are not choosers. Rather to have a debt free and peaceful country - even if poor than subscribing to your bogus concept of honor and dignity.

Even Bangladeshis had more honor and dignity, they realized all the Ummah rubbish is doing them no good - 25 years later they are beating us to growth!

Apparently people dying with drone strikes have also written a thank you note in their last will to the state for letting them die as free citizen.

Man pardon me for not being able to lift a cow.

I am a city boy.

My area is adjacent to Thar desert.

If you can lift a 40 kilo sack of potatoes for 2-3 kms in that heat, then I could accept you as at least an equal.

Bet you got a beer belly. :lol:

Definitely honor and dignity are much more viable concepts to you for posting rubbish from the comfort of your home in USA.

Honor and dignity is when your neighbors and the world respect you and that is something coming down very fast on Pakistan.

Your stupid principles of "honor" and "dignity" are based on the same primitive mindset of "ghairat" nothing else.

And while we are discussion honor and dignity, remember beggars are not choosers. Rather to have a debt free and peaceful country - even if poor than subscribing to your bogus concept of honor and dignity.

Even Bangladeshis had more honor and dignity, they realized all the Ummah rubbish is doing them no good - 25 years later they are beating us to growth!

Taking hand outs now, and will continue to take hand outs in the future.

This is really the mentality that I dislike about you and our politicians.

I think Pakistanis are actually pretty short and dark compared to Afghans.

They are an Iranic people, unlike you guys.

Please remember that before going racist on us.

Too much deep in your inferiority complex... Your 77% people use whitening cream lol.

Thank you for wasting our time for reading useless blog nothing even good for India in it. only same usual spice which Indians like.

Too much deep in your inferiority complex... Your 77% people use whitening cream lol.

Bro , Skin is NOT the topic of debate here enither i want to make it so. I mentioned it as a matter of fact owing to the reality in the region relating to claims of this Indian bloger

My area is adjacent to Thar desert.

If you can lift a 40 kilo sack of potatoes for 2-3 kms in that heat, then I could accept you as at least an equal.

Bet you got a beer belly. :lol:

That sounds impressive.

Can you cycle (race) non-stop 100 kms across the Thar desert in the afternoon sun?

Or ride a bike non stop for 1000 miles in under 24 hours?

That sounds impressive.

Can you cycle (race) non-stop 100 kms across the Thar desert in the afternoon sun?

Or ride a bike non stop for 1000 miles in under 24 hours?

I think the beer belly comment made you upset.

My land is approximately 2 kms from my village.

Would love to see you try it.

Then maybe we can do pull ups.

I think the beer belly comment made you upset.

My land is approximately 2 kms from my village.

Would love to see you try it.

Then maybe we can do pull ups.

Not at all bro. I just turned 42. I've earned my beer belly.

Weight for weight though, I'll still take guys half my age down in wrestling.

Taking hand outs now, and will continue to take hand outs in the future.

This is really the mentality that I dislike about you and our politicians.

Not sure what you find so honorable and dignified about taking hand outs now and in the future?

And I am all against taking loans and bailouts so wonder why has my honorable mentions taken place up there?

Back
Top Bottom