What's new

India slams Western intervention

IMHO,that this is a calculated risk that we should take.Closer ties with Asian countries will help us a lot.
And since Iran is being shown as the great big Satan by American and NATO propagandists,we need to show support to Iran and her pursuit of safe Nuclear Energy!
America can never be India's Ally(in the near future) but only a friend(who occasionally stabs you).
We need to sort out all our problems with China and build the BRIC federation to the levels of NATO(economically) and see to it that America and the Democratic police do not use the U.N banner to further their agenda across the world!

And what makes you think you that they will not use that for developing nukes...hell even we did that.......

china is never going to be our ally/friend.....i would any day trust the americans than the chinis who are well known for their forked tongue...

IMHO,that this is a calculated risk that we should take.Closer ties with Asian countries will help us a lot.
And since Iran is being shown as the great big Satan by American and NATO propagandists,we need to show support to Iran and her pursuit of safe Nuclear Energy!
America can never be India's Ally(in the near future) but only a friend(who occasionally stabs you).
We need to sort out all our problems with China and build the BRIC federation to the levels of NATO(economically) and see to it that America and the Democratic police do not use the U.N banner to further their agenda across the world!

Very true. Well said.

And what makes you think you that they will not use that for developing nukes...hell even we did that.......

china is never going to be our ally/friend.....i would any day trust the americans than the chinis who are well known for their forked tongue...

The best thing for us is to not trust anyone, trust ourselves. Be close with everybody as much as possible but not too close, if u know what i mean.

And what did America do then and where is it now(In terms of Indian Nuke program;which BTW was a tit for tat against China's Nuke testing!)??
Instead of taking the moral high ground now and then resorting to "Be thy ally for I am Thine" tactic we can jump the first step altogether,here.

That's your opinion and you can stand by it:)
My replies in Bold.

The best thing for us is to not trust anyone, trust ourselves. Be close with everybody as much as possible but not too close, if u know what i mean.
The equation changes with time.... But it is important we maintain good diplomacy through out the world.

I seriously doubt this. India, U.S., and Israel are all three in the same bed.

India is just doing lip service to enhance her image Internationally so that foreign countries might support her bid for permanent u.n. seat.

India is just doing lip service to make enhance her image Internationally so that foreign countries might support her bid for permanent u.n. seat.

Hehe! :D How exactly?

By slamming the West, we could potentially lose their support.

West = more countries than Libya & Syria.

If the U.S. tries calling our buff we will slap them like the Vietnamese in the Vietnam War. If tiny Vietnam can do that to a "superpower" then what India can do will completely shatter the U.S. into little pieces of dusts.

If the U.S. tries calling our buff we will slap them like the Vietnamese in the Vietnam War. If tiny Vietnam can do that to a "superpower" then what India can do will completely shatter the U.S. into little pieces of dusts.

What's up with you? False flagger or just plain crazy? :lol:

Do people generally use false flags in favor of India??? And I think he's just crazy, understatement though that is. I think I get more mad at guys like him, as opposed to people who are just overly anti-India or anti-US.

he might just be pre-empting loss of US global influence, sharpening his knife for when it occurs.

This is a clear message to the U.S. and other white people in certain parts of Europe that if they continue with their imperialistic agenda that WE will make sure they think otherwise. The U.S. had better respect the new voice of India, or we'll simply say this: "Hilary, deals OFF." and then watch the U.S. crumble on its own..

India is the new world super power and we will make this understood by the means of a 7 letter world.

20hrrrm.jpg

Brahmos.

No problemos.

Venkatbhai we need you to be crowned king of india. You represent what is truely in the heart of indians. You do not try to be diplomatic you speak the truth and we must appreciate that

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

incredible analaysis

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

butters whats wrong. You dont appreciate a truely incredibly honest patriot?

he might just be pre-empting loss of US global influence, sharpening his knife for when it occurs.

India does not share pakistan's miscalculations. CIA planes were not taking off from Indian airfields within two years of us getting our constitution, neither are we eagerly offering our services to the new guy with $$$ when the old one is asking for bang for his bucks.

butters whats wrong. You dont appreciate a truely incredibly honest patriot?

We appreciate VKVM fo being a truely incredibly dishonest chinese patriot. Problem is he's posting uder indian flag and using disfigured photo of real venkata vemuri, an indian journalist.

Venkata my little Bournemouth buttercup. Whats with the sunglasses? Are you hiding your true identity to avoid publicity and being harassed for your autograph??
On topic i wish India would concentrate on things closer to home and bring better relations with their immediate neighbours before venturing out. btw Venkata calm down mate. India will not shatter the USA to bits - Its too far and India is busy with other stuff!

India does not share pakistan's miscalculations. CIA planes were not taking off from Indian airfields within two years of us getting our constitution, neither are we eagerly offering our services to the new guy with $$$ when the old one is asking for bang for his bucks.

dont worry they are getting freindly now to you so you can have some american freindship. Dont you just love venkatbhai?

Back
Top Bottom