What's new

India Should takeaway BANGLADESH an give Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh to Pak and China

Good you are looking for a solution, but very wrong..

Instead why didn't you think of wiping out Pakistan itself and annexing it.. And defeating china and annexing Tibet ?

What harm did poor Bangladeshi do to India ?
Mate,these people are the real enemies of the Humanity worldwide.It's because of people like him that we are witnessing all these killings and genocide in the present day world:mad:

So you want to give away sparsely populated regions with massive natural resources, and take world's most densely populated region with zero resources.

069.jpg

He asked to exterminate bengali muslims. Bengal got gas and can produce enough food for 30% of your people. I support the OP, it is better to be killed than being dictated by hindu Neighbour

annex Pakistan ....problem solved...:lol::lol:

He asked to exterminate bengali muslims. Bengal got gas and can produce enough food for 30% of your people. I support the OP, it is better to be killed than being dictated by hindu Neighbour
so when are u going to suicide...
plz. make it fast...;)

Do you really support the moron when he advocates the "extermination" of 157 million people ?:undecided:

Do you really support the moron when he advocates the "extermination" of 157 million people ?:undecided:
Yes i m moron .
U knw wat will happen aftr this:
1.American influence will decline.
2.There will peace between 3 countries.
3.There will b no chance of nuclear conflict

Yes i m moron .

Are you going nuts or what? You cant even wipe out Maldives and you talking about BD.

BTW, what the benefit for India after annexing BD, and giving away K to Pak and AP to China?

False Flag or complete retard.

India may go bankrupt if it annexes Bangladesh. All social programs will need massive increase in funding.
While annexing will take a few hours only maintaining law&order will have to be handled by BSF or CRPF. Bang police will be disbanded.

What natural resources will India gain?

Give away Kashmir? all of it? What about Ladakh? Jammu? Udhampur? Where will the non-muslims go? and the Shias of the Kashmir valley too will be displaced.

Giving away Arunachal can endanger entire north east. We lose massive amounts of military infrastructure.

OP is downright crazy or false flagger.

and then all the social indicators are better In BD than india. What a shame.

Are you going nuts or what? You cant even wipe out Maldives and you talking about BD.

BTW, what the benefit for India after annexing BD, and giving away K to Pak and AP to China?
Peace in indian subcontinent.
Improvements in standard of living of d people

Peace in indian subcontinent.
Improvements in standard of living of d people

So, when the Hitler started the holocaust, it bring the peace or started rebels. Even if you still understand China just want AP, then you still dont understand the real problem.

You need sleep, take a sleeping pill, and go to bed.

Yes i m moron .
the irony makes me laugh

Imraan Saab,wishing you and your entire family a Happy and Prosperous Eid
Eid+mubarak+card+%25285%2529.jpg
thank you so much bro ................ yummmmah . ye bhai wali chuma hai ok ghalat na smajhna humy :enjoy:

I m a modern n intelligent Gujarati Hindu
bhai khud ko intelegnet nhi kehty kabhi samjha karo ye dosroon ka kam hai :angel:

Back
Top Bottom