What's new

India Should takeaway BANGLADESH an give Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh to Pak and China

New member should be banned for making new threads.. retarded n troll thread n nothing else..

Lol so much for the holiday? He has whole lot of real estate, take Bengal and give Kashmir?
Why dont u go and take the beloved Bengal and let us have the status quo?
Stupid False flagger

False Flag or complete retard.

India may go banoncet if it annexes Bangladesh. All social programs will need massive increase in funding.
While annexing will take a few hours only maintaining law&order will have to be handled by BSF or CRPF. Bang police will be disbanded.

What natural resources will India gain?

Give away Kashmir? all of it? What about Ladakh? Jammu? Udhampur? Where will the non-muslims go? and the Shias of the Kashmir valley too will be displaced.

Giving away Arunachal can endanger entire north east. We lose massive amounts of military infrastructure.

OP is downright crazy or false flagger.
I think u didn't saw my post completely .
I hav written to wipe out entire Bangladeshi population n once dey r wipe out der gold n all d valuables n evn Chittagong port which is strategically important will b in indiaindia.
Hw much times we hav been able to extract resources frm AP or kshmir bcoz wenever we start dis protest starts frm local people.
Search on Google fr detailed info

I think u didn't saw my post completely .
I hav written to wipe out entire Bangladeshi population n once dey r wipe out der gold n all d valuables n evn Chittagong port which is strategically important will b in indiaindia.
Hw much times we hav been able to extract resources frm AP or kshmir bcoz wenever we start dis protest starts frm local people.
Search on Google fr detailed info

Kill 140 million?

645ae0f581a8c1c8c806e6f41559f4f3bac2da0cc682aef96a4d06fba16ed941.jpg

I really dont see why India would give up an extremely valuable part of the country for someplace like Bangladesh. Kashmir is not only an extremely important strategic position for military it also contains the sources of several rivers. On the other hand Bangladesh is country with approx. 154 million people of whom around 25% live under the poverty line, this along with devastating floods almost every year would create an enormous economic load on India as well as create another area where another insurgency may arise giving India another headache to deal with.

First i will cut you in pieces and then feed to your holy PORK, now don't speak NEPAL from your mouth again you maggot.
still i have same idea now what ? broke your keyboard and eat it only this you can do :lol: idiot chutiya

Take moon, give us all your money.
take mars give us a.r rehman

Last edited:
Good you are looking for a solution, but very wrong..

Instead why didn't you think of wiping out Pakistan itself and annexing it.. And defeating china and annexing Tibet ?

What harm did poor Bangladeshi do to India ?

Instead why didn't you think of wiping out Pakistan itself and annexing it.. And defeating china and annexing Tibet ?

We need solution... We both countries should live as good neighbor.... but our politicians on both sides, they have to take courage & bold steps for future of our generation..... We can't live as enemy forever.
Look the France & Germany etc.
Brother,these people will never understand the concept of peace and universal brotherhood.These warmongers most of whom are nothing but keyboard warriors think that war is the solution to everything.The only thing that these men are good at is to have blind hatred towards others.It's useless for us to teach them peace and humanity as these lowlife creatures will never understand the true inner meaning of peaceful co-existence.That's the irony of the this entire sub-continental region:tsk:!!Anyways a happy and prosperous Eid Mubarak to you and your entire family:cheers:

I was d person who created dis post
MyMy account got banned and reason was duplicate id.
Help me friends?

U knw war dey r illegally migrating in india everyday n dey take 100 rupees jobs ffr50 rupees n it effects employment of native indian dey also increase crimes n create riots like azad maidan riots

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom