What's new

India Should takeaway BANGLADESH an give Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh to Pak and China

BD has no value to India, half the time the country is flooded, the other half the time they are certainly not preparing for the next flood :) India has enough problems as is, BD is just another problem India can live without. Fence the border and prevent anymore immigration.

BD has no value to India, half the time the country is flooded, the other half the time they are certainly not preparing for the next flood :) India has enough problems as is, BD is just another problem India can live without. Fence the border and prevent anymore immigration.
india is no value to BD, problem in some back areas like food, sanitation etc lol

I am afraid that an "A" is not added between BD. And it becomes record breaking Michael Jackson's titled same.
i think mod is here, some one deleted both of ours posts. you might get banned lol

actually BD is between India, check the geography lol ;)

GIVE BANGLADESH TO PAKISTAN AND TAKE PAKISTAN BACK TO INDIA ( REVERSE ENGINEERING)
we give India to britain first ;)

india is no value to BD, problem in some back areas like food, sanitation etc lol

Say what you want Mr. Bose DK, your nation only exists coz India liberated you, you'll forever have to live with that fact :)

Frankly, we could have let the genocide continue a little longer.
While having pakistan on both sides is bloody terrible, at least the pakistanis are honest.
we hate you filthy hindus, and we'll take kashmir and screw you in the process..

The bangladeshis judging by my experience of them, deserved everything pakistan did to them and more.

@all pakistani members..

could we interest you in a deal where we give you loads of baniya money, and ships so that you can go over and do an encore performance?
Or maybe, we could give you kashmir instead of clearing up the landmass of bangladesh for us.

Frankly, a snake is going to be a snake, and wont remember an act of kindness.. You guys got it right. We were wrong with our human rights bullshit.

For what? We already got enough problems in eastern states of India.... and besides, we already had BD in 1971 :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think better Idea pakistan should give Azad Kashmir and Balochistan to India and take Bangladesh....... jyada achha hai pahle bhi dono ek hi the:pakistan:

Last edited:
For the economic and social development of India Pakistan and China there should b permanent solution of boundary dispute.

How it can b?
India should attack Bangladesh an wipe out its entire Bengali speaking population and take entire Bangladeshi area.

People in Pakistan and China should not hav any problems as Bangladeshi r no one's friend.
1st dey started civil war against der own Pakistani brothers dan dey stabbed India which had helped dem to achieve independence.

Afterwards Kashmir problem should end wid following agreement;
1.India retains ladakh
2.Rest of the Kashmir is given to Pakistan.
3.Signing of no use of nuclear bombs on each oder.
4.Indians gets visa on arrival for visiting der religious places in kashmir.

Arunachal Pradesh can b ceded to china and it should recognize Indian control of Ladakh.

No 1 care fr Bengali speaking Muslims bcoz dey r threat to both Muslims and non Muslims.
Eg.After Bangladesh became independent it harassed bihari or stranded Muslims.
It even harassed Hindus.

This war and agreement can bring peace to entire Asia.
While you are at it? trolling i.e
What about Balochistan.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom