What's new

India Should takeaway BANGLADESH an give Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh to Pak and China

Rather split India in 4 regions,

2) BHIMARU states -> filled with low caste poor people. Can be very helpful to relocate the low castes from Mharastra + Gujrat state to these states and take the Bhramin in return. The end product (BHIMARU states) can be sold to the Dicatator of Wadiay (Republic of Wadiya Aladeen Biography ) from west Africa.

That was hilarious. Maybe Annex Bangladesh with Myanmmar, & save them from massacare wished by Op. Your kin can do the hard breaking labour with cheap wage making junta aldeen.

That was hilarious. Maybe Annex Bangladesh with Myanmmar, & save them from massacare wished by Op. Your kin can do the hard breaking labour with cheap wage making junta aldeen.

Why are u replying to that joker!! You know what BD can do. Few people even in India heard about that country!!! :lol:

Just laugh on him. :lol:

1377499_536132909804418_780033920_n.jpg

Why are u replying to that joker!! You know what BD can do. Few people even in India heard about that country!!! :lol:

Just laugh on him. :lol:

Ha ha ha...I was being sarcastic mate. He once claimed that BDians have very aladeen level IQ which reflects in his posts.

Last edited:
Cant believe such an idiotic thread has attracted over 150 replies.

abe oye ... mera hypothetical scenario tera uper bhari pari gi, etna uchal mat lol

Go through the entire thread comments and I don't know if you will be able to digest the reality... pari gi nahi beta pare ga...come to bihar and learn matheli

but then again
imagine the dramatic reduction in the number of polewalters along the BD/ Ind border

yes they should be shot down while in the air itself.

Go through the entire thread comments and I don't know if you will be able to digest the reality... pari gi nahi beta pare ga...come to bihar and learn matheli
i do not need to go through thread, i can take from here, now tell me what is the issue ?

bhar me jai tera bihar and matheli lol

i do not need to go through thread, i can take from here, now tell me what is the issue ?

bhar me jai tera bihar and matheli lol

yani mera BIHAR bd mein jaye.... we Bihari are found globally and are already in ample amount in bd. we will rule you by ourself no need of anybodies help.

yani mera BIHAR bd mein jaye.... we Bihari are found globally and are already in ample amount in bd. we will rule you by ourself no need of anybodies help.
@Ayush dekh ley, tera parosi ka demag gaya kamse...
pehley khudko India sey azad kar lol

Back
Top Bottom