What's new

India shot down its own helicopter while trying to target Pakistani jets, killing 7 – report

one is indian abhinonedone, the other is a sikh...both indians. :lol:

IAF pilots are not allowed to have beards, the pics which guys are sharing are pretty old.
Read this.

https://newsd.in/beard-not-acceptable-anyone-indian-air-force-sc/

In any case, all 3 pilots were with PA, where are the other two? Grow some balls and ask your army this

You are lying through your teeth, Sikhs do keep beards and off course they cannot wear a big Turban as then helmet cannot be worn, but wear a smaller turban (really a scarf that covers your hair) since it manages the hair better. They then wear the helmet over this inner lining.

Joetey1-a.jpg

more details here...
https://www.quora.com/How-do-Sikh-fighter-pilots-wear-helmets

Again an old pic

https://newsd.in/beard-not-acceptable-anyone-indian-air-force-sc/

Since 2003, beards are banned for IAF pilots

Thanks, didn't knew IAF chief is an active fighter jet pilot. Now go get a life
well as indisciplined as the iaf is, I'm not surprised that the iaf just tossed your banana supreme court's ruling aside. the same court lets criminals and terrorists go scott free so they are obviously not taken seriously within india.

well as indisciplined as the iaf is, I'm not surprised that the iaf just tossed your banana supreme court's ruling aside. the same court lets criminals and terrorists go scott free so they are obviously not taken seriously within india.

Idiot, read the article again. It was IAF's decision which was upheald by the supreme Court.

Hiding it? Then from where did you get this news report? As a Pakistani you won't understand the meaning of transparency, but I understand. You guys still believe Pakistani army was not involved in Kargil war and no Pakistani soldier dies during cease fire violations.
After a month youre still unable to accept the reality. All your media and people are crying like a little girl since that day. What ever aircrafts or weapons we used, whole world knows the end result. You were suprised, humiliated and defeated.
But my question, why didnt IAF responded back when it was declared an act of war by your gov ?
What you were afraid off ?
Where was your morale and josh ?
Or your army/airforce were busy in calculating the damages and looking for excuses to hide their bodies ?

Not acceptable judgement by SC and IAF going lenient is another thing, Sikhs cannot do away with their beard and hairs...they will rather leave IAF if this law is enforced. Check the Quora article how do they manage it.

I am aware of the IAF rule and subsequent SC decision. Don't know what actually happens in IAF. But even if I am wrong, there are few points to ponder upon.
1. There are multiple eye witness accounts which saw 3 parachutes.
2. There are several eye witness accounts which says all 3 landed in Pakistani side of loc
3. DG ISPR, did claim one of the pilot was being treated in military hospital. If you are unsure about some details you don't give out specifics. He even mentioned the name of the hospital.
4. IK claimed they had 2 pilots.
5. Pakistan isn't sure still (officially), which other IAF jet it brought down. IK claimed it to be a Mig, while media claimed it to be Mirage 2000 or SU30, but let's leave aside media claims for now.

All these, and not even a single question is being asked to either PAF or DG Ispr to explain the changes in statements. Then there was the F-16 not being used claim

stop lieing fool see his beard

As a said, thanks for letting me know that IAF chief is an active fighter jet pilot. Now go get a life

I am aware of the IAF rule and subsequent SC decision. Don't know what actually happens in IAF. But even if I am wrong, there are few points to ponder upon.
2. There are several eye witness accounts which says all 3 landed in Pakistani side of loc
3. DG ISPR, did claim one of the pilot was being treated in military hospital. If you are unsure about some details you don't give out specifics. He even mentioned the name of the hospital.
5. Pakistan isn't sure still (officially), which other IAF jet it brought down. IK claimed it to be a Mig, while media claimed it to be Mirage 2000 or SU30, but let's leave aside media claims for now.

All these, and not even a single question is being asked to either PAF or DG Ispr to explain the changes in statements. Then there was the F-16 not being used claim

As a said, thanks for letting me know that IAF chief is an active fighter jet pilot. Now go get a life
stick to your call centre fools and lies not allowed here

stick to your call centre fools and lies not allowed here
after Pakistani surgical strikes and shot-down Indian fighters . Indian foreign office briefing and Indian joint forces press briefing did not allowed media to ask questions . 27feb 2019 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

After a month youre still unable to accept the reality. All your media and people are crying like a little girl since that day. What ever aircrafts or weapons we used, whole world knows the end result. You were suprised, humiliated and defeated.
But my question, why didnt IAF responded back when it was declared an act of war by your gov ?
What you were afraid off ?
Where was your morale and josh ?
Or your army/airforce were busy in calculating the damages and looking for excuses to hide their bodies ?

After a month, your airspace is closed. Multan airport was closed for reasons nobody knows.
Karachi port is deserted with your entire navy out patrolling. Merchant ships movement was halted for several weeks. We didn't retaliate because one elections are near and Modi might not have got the political support for that, second our pilot was in your custody, didn't want him to be harmed. And your bombs could do shit and we also downed a F-16.

DG ISPR said F16 weren't used to bomb your military installations. He never said F16 weren't used for CAP. So there is no contradiction in that part

Now we can say that it was a SU30 pilot that DS ISPR talked about when he said 2 pilots. We even have a wreckage of mig 21 to prove that we shot down IAF aircraft on that day. You have nothing to show.

Prove us wrong.

and we also downed a F-16.

Prove it. Or shut up

after Pakistani surgical strikes and shot-down Indian fighters . Indian foreign office briefing and Indian joint forces press briefing did not allowed media to ask questions . 27feb 2019 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Few days after that, IAF chief himself held a press briefing. But atleast non of our officials were caught pants down lying like Gafoor

Back
Top Bottom