What's new

India Set to Launch 'Game-Changer' Gisat-1

Too many cooks spoiled the broth?

NASA, EU, Russians, Israelis......

Could you not see who started the comparisons and started celebrating since the mission isn't successful?
Heck even the pakistanis jumped the bandwagon...couldn't understand how they'd shamelessly troll when everyone knows SUPARCO is absolute crap and there isn't a single achievement under it's belt. Being a mod, you should've cleaned up the troll/flame-bait posts instead of putting a leash on every Indian member

Secondly, it looks like the op put the words "game changer" in the title since both the links he provided didn't have that as the title
I somewhat agree with you but I think if someone has behave stupidly then his records (comments) should remain there as a proof that why he was banned.

Others will make fun of you anyway, or even troll you but its unto you to behave upright and take a high ground.

If you know how SUPARCO operates or what its main purpose is then you can never labelled them as 'crap'. I will not clarify though.

I've always wondered why Indians start bragging before they act. Why not brag after success?
In fact, the ISRO has made some achievements. If Indians were a little modest, they would not gain so much ridicule.

A space program that can only launch 2 times in any given year is not really a space program. It is more like a series of lab experiments.

Right now India is 50% in its lab experiments in 2021 which is not too bad when you see it as experiments not an industry.

But it is very stupid for the Indian to compare school experiments with an industry like China's. Some grad students get sick and the Indian experiments go down to a single(!!!) launch in 2020. Rain, shine or pestilence, China will launch 30 - 40 year after year after year because space is an industry in China.

India should change its name to Gamechangergobaristan

That's the way they are, otherwise, their late president wouldn't have declared to be a "Superpower in 2012", or manned space flight by 2015 as per ISRO.
I do agree that they often boast a lot and set up crazy unrealistic timetables. I red that ISRO set time table of 2022(that is 1 year from now) for launching a 3 crew manned mission. I don't understand how they can even believe that such a thing is possible.

I've always wondered why Indians start bragging before they act. Why not brag after success?
In fact, the ISRO has made some achievements. If Indians were a little modest, they would not gain so much ridicule.

Simple answer: a country of IQ 76s, according to the latest estimation of IQ from several international scholars

View on IQ

If they can believe in cow-dump can cure COVID-19, they can believe in any other bullshit.

I do agree that they often boast a lot and set up crazy unrealistic timetables. I red that ISRO set time table of 2022(that is 1 year from now) for launching a 3 crew manned mission. I don't understand how they can even believe that such a thing is possible.

The product of their arrogance, incompetence and the lack of accountability. The worse, they don't seem to be capable of learning from past lessons.

Back
Top Bottom