What's new

India Set to Launch 'Game-Changer' Gisat-1

Your FM and security advisor is pleading for a phone call from Biden publicly.
Your PM justifes assault on women in international interviews.
Lets not talk about laughing stock.

Are you calling your messiah xi tler ? Is he a amalgamation of mummy and daddy ? A centrist ?
😁😁😁
I totally understand why Indians failed so much, it has everything to do with their IQ, when you run out of argument, you started using someone else achievement (rus and us in this case) for facesaving and didn't even understand the scarsm replied..

Your FM and security advisor is pleading for a phone call from Biden publicly.
Your PM justifes assault on women in international interviews.
Lets not talk about laughing stock.

Are you calling your messiah xi tler ? Is he a amalgamation of mummy and daddy ? A centrist ?
😁😁😁
An Facepalm moment...

This is TROLLING response from you.

My advice was to your benefit, in good faith. My mistake for assuming that you might have a 'functioning brain' in there...

My condolences once again.

I totally understand why Indians failed so much, it has everything to do with their IQ, when you run out of argument, you started using someone else achievement (rus and us in this case) for facesaving and didn't even understand the scarsm replied..
He probably broke his keyboard and was frothing from his mouth in frustration. Their entire existence revolves around these small joys of forum bravados.

@Dark1

It is rather helpful to be HUMBLE in these talks. This ISRO mission failed as well (my condolences).

India does have accomplishments in space but China is much ahead in this theme now. This comparison is futile. Just FYI.
Could you not see who started the comparisons and started celebrating since the mission isn't successful?
Heck even the pakistanis jumped the bandwagon...couldn't understand how they'd shamelessly troll when everyone knows SUPARCO is absolute crap and there isn't a single achievement under it's belt. Being a mod, you should've cleaned up the troll/flame-bait posts instead of putting a leash on every Indian member

Secondly, it looks like the op put the words "game changer" in the title since both the links he provided didn't have that as the title

Those dastardly Chinese...

1628770093176.png

He probably broke his keyboard and was frothing from his mouth in frustration. Their entire existence revolves around these small joys of forum bravados.
The funny thing is these losers go out with a bang but then sit on the doorstep tail wagging desperate to get back on PDF so they could have a voice....even if it means wearing a diaper over their face.

Back
Top Bottom