What's new

India Set to Launch 'Game-Changer' Gisat-1

LMAO so much for the game changer thing

actually failure is the path of future success but the way Indian media protraits every development as 'game changer', 'miracle' and with full arrogance, is such a turned off for every non indian to read. Credibilty of Indian technology goes into stake when regular failure occurs despite of so much hype of rare success.

Last edited:
Lies.
4 failures from start of 2020 in 2020 itself. Excluding the 2 private rocket failures.
2 long march rocket failures- and 2 kuaizhou rocket failures , all Chinese communist government launched.
Another failure which i can track if u want.

And these failures are not even properly acknowledged by the Chinese. Just a obscure 1 liner after a few weeks hidden somewhere.
Best part is that the launches are not even live . News of successful launch is carried as a after fact. No confidence.
Oh, dark1 is back, kindly asked, why did you guys obsessed with the word game changer?

Oh, dark1 is back, kindly asked, why did you guys obsessed with the word game changer?
You guys dont have a independent media. They like to sensationalize.
If the government has given such a comment i would not agree, though for India its the first geostationary earth observation satellite, its not a game changer. Its a milestone , yes.
But why is a satellite focused on the Indian landmass such a feature of jealousy for the han lot ?

Best part is that the launches are not even live .
Mr smart, do you live broadcast your dinner? Launching missions is just like daily meals to us, and we live every important launched just so you know, space station, mars mission, lunar sample collecting, so much for "NO CONFIDENCE" that we live the most difficult one.

Mr smart, do you live broadcast your dinner? Launching missions is just like daily meals to us, and we live every important launched just so you know, space station, mars mission, lunar sample collecting, so much for "NO CONFIDENCE" that we live the most difficult one.

this true though I’ve never heard about Chinese launches in US media unless it was about something bad like that falling booster

So India had a 100 % success rate in 2020 while china had quite a large failure rate - 10.2 %.
Quality over quantity.
It’s easier to get 100% when you are producing a low quantity. That’s simple math. A goaltender will more likely to get 100% save percentage when he faces only 2 shots vs one that faces 30 a night. Something can only considered to be good if the success is repeatable in great quantity. And India’s missions were not difficult compared to the rest of the worlds so not really quality over quantity. Btw, one failure out of two attempts in 2021 is rather pathetic

It is unimaginable how an Indian would even attempt to compare 2 successful Indian launches in two years against the over 60 successful Chinese ones (which includes three massive launches for the space station) over the same time period.

This is ludicrous to the extreme! Only Indians can be this delusional?!

That's the way they are, otherwise, their late president wouldn't have declared to be a "Superpower in 2012", or manned space flight by 2015 as per ISRO.

The han doggies came here. No one invited them.
2ndly the hans started the comparison.
I was just showing these commie brainwashed ppl the facts.
And the supahpowah Chinese always compare themselves to the Americans and Russians who put a man on the moon 50 years back. Its to be pitied
U mad?

@Dark1

It is rather helpful to be HUMBLE in these talks. This ISRO mission failed as well (my condolences).

India does have accomplishments in space but China is much ahead in this theme now. This comparison is futile. Just FYI.

I don't think they have "HUMBLE" in their dictionary. And this member is doing his best to further harm the Image of "Mother India".

If i need any advice from a mod who is from a country that has zero experience in space , i will come to you first.
:rolleyes:

I can see the 'arrogance' spilling over already. And then you wonder about 'reactions' to Indian viewpoints and posts.

Perhaps Indian Media could do better with maturity instead of making your country a laughing stock in foreign conversations?

:rolleyes:

I can see the 'arrogance' spilling over already. And then you wonder about 'reactions' to Indian viewpoints and posts.

Perhaps Indian Media could do better with maturity instead of making your country a laughing stock in foreign conversations?
Displaying all this arrogance before achieving anything. He’s a true credit to his people

Back
Top Bottom