What's new

India says it will occupy Pakistani Kashmir in future

tore

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Subramanium Swami

Sri Rajiv Dixit

Whatch more videos on youtube of Subramanium Swami, Sri Rajiv Dixit + Ajit Doval to understand Indian policy and thought towards Pakistan .

Our Kashmir is 100% Muslim

It was a masterstroke to block India from central Asia, Afghanistan and Russia and t the same time open a land route to China

Imagine if we hadn't we would be completely blocked from china and India would have a direct link to the resources, market of Central Asia, Afghanistan and Russia

Now we have cleansed the land of the Indians they can't even return in their dreams

really so it is occupy...

on a serious note, it is good that these statements come out to remind our people how peaceful the Indian Government really is and how peaceful their objectives really are
is this swamy in gov?

really so it is occupy...

on a serious note, it is good that these statements come out to remind our people how peaceful the Indian Government really is and how peaceful their objectives really are

violence can only be replied by violence. when pakistan is sponsoring terrorism to attack indian security forces in kashmir. india need to reply the same way when your generals and politicians are making provocative statements, india needs to remember pakistanis that india will not accept pakistan occupied Kashmir as a part of pakistan and Azad Kashmir legally is part of india.

11707949_1007695969264661_1962687055679034652_o.jpg

I have warned in past and I am warning again.......... INDIA WILL ATTACK AZAD KASHMIR IN YEAR OR TWO..........

I have warned in past and I am warning again.......... INDIA WILL ATTACK AZAD KASHMIR IN YEAR OR TWO..........

You are wrong...India is not interested in any war with Pakistan, neither is India going to forcefully occupy Pakistani occupied Kashmir. Things will be resolved through talks.

Its that Joker Swammy,
he's pretty much the indian Version of Zaid Hamid,

you should also listen to his other "Masterpieces"
Hilarious af.

Talk is cheap, its the actions that matter.
this statements stand for the people on both sides of the borders.

These bunch of morons should try first. The population isn't the clam folks of the Valley and are known for their die hard martial prowess. The only thing that will be taken is their lives, brutally from them.

As for the rest, they don't represent the official Indian line.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom