What's new

India’s War-Mongering Policy against China

Talking to The Hindu here, Avinash Chander, director of the Agni programme and of the Advanced Systems Laboratory (ASL) Avinash Chander, who is also the director of the Agni programme, said the design was completed and the first development flight test will be conducted in 2010. Two of the three stages of the solid-propellant missile will be made of composites, making it lighter. While 60 per cent of the sub-systems will be similar to those of the 3,500-km-range Agni-III, the rest will comprise new and advanced technologies like the ring laser gyroscope and accelerometer, which provide navigation and guidance. The gyroscope was developed by Research Centre Imarat (RCI), sister laboratory of ASL, and is part of DRDO’s missile complex here. This advanced technology was proved successfully in Agni-III and in the recent test-firing of Shourya, the tactical missile. Referring to ring laser gyroscope, G. Satish Reddy, director, navigation, observed “this technology is developed by very few countries and we are on a par with them now.”

Agni 5 is more then capable of defending India there is no point at all in wasting money on a ICBM and angering allies like Japan, Australia, USA

<Anyways, I doubt India has the guts to attack China.....maybe if India can lobby USA, Japan, Vietnam and S. Korea to launch a simultaneous attack on China.>

Maybe USA but I doubt Japan, Vietnam, and SK. After all the Chinese thought them Confucianism (younger person must respect older person) and China is much older than the countries above.

Japan invaded China back then and Vietnam fought a war with China.

Anything could happen....

Oh really ?

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...akistan-simultaneously-indian-army-chief.html
It's his job to analyze all possible scenarios. He's way too responsible not to look at all possible situations. But that don't mean that he's itching for a war...in the last 60+ years, we've never started any wars at all. But yeah, we've felt it prudent to be ready in case. Especially in these times when wars may happen even without any of the govts. wanting to (remember mumbai attacks?)

<Anyways, I doubt India has the guts to attack China.....maybe if India can lobby USA, Japan, Vietnam and S. Korea to launch a simultaneous attack on China.>

Maybe USA but I doubt Japan, Vietnam, and SK. After all the Chinese thought them Confucianism (younger person must respect older person) and China is much older than the countries above.
By that logic India taught China Budhism. Younger person should respect older person right?

But the sad part is that while a 100 years ago India & China were so deeply respectful to each other as aincient civilizations- a very important factor in letting the subcontinent have the confidence to throw away colonialism. And also some 80 years ago when Rabindranath Tagore was able to visit china and be considered a brilliant cultural influence the same way he was here & china & vice versa. Now look at us, we were close friends when the world was against us and now, with our independence, we do nothing except fight, squabble and prepare for war.

Originally Posted by chauism
"Then please, let the thread die. No sane person will believe this article, thus there is nothing to discuss. "

@ chauism
Sir, thank you. You said it in one crisp sentence (the 2nd. one).
Now let me see how much longer this thread goes on- which it will.

This Mr. "Barkthetruth" occasionally surfaces among us, fires a torpedo and many people start making funny manouevres !

well it is also you people wiped out buddhism from subcontinent by your hinduism, and you now dare to talk about buddhism?? besides, the buddhism was very much modified by chinese , zen buddhism which most of the world people refer as buddhism are spreaded by chinese! i see no indian trace left in the zen buddhism thought, stories told in zen buddhism had been soaked with confucianism.... fuxk your mind how you dare to take that credit

By that logic India taught China Budhism. Younger person should respect older person right?

But the sad part is that while a 100 years ago India & China were so deeply respectful to each other as aincient civilizations- a very important factor in letting the subcontinent have the confidence to throw away colonialism. And also some 80 years ago when Rabindranath Tagore was able to visit china and be considered a brilliant cultural influence the same way he was here & china & vice versa. Now look at us, we were close friends when the world was against us and now, with our independence, we do nothing except fight, squabble and prepare for war.

Then stop f**king hating and holding attitude of antagonism toward each other, and try to understand each other better, and let's start from right here right now. Oh, this should also also include those from Pakistan.

There are far greater things that unite us than things that divide us.

Originally Posted by chauism
"Then please, let the thread die. No sane person will believe this article, thus there is nothing to discuss. "

@ chauism
Sir, thank you. You said it in one crisp sentence (the 2nd. one).
Now let me see how much longer this thread goes on- which it will.

This Mr. "Barkthetruth" occasionally surfaces among us, fires a torpedo and many people start making funny manouevres !

Thank you. I also wonder how long this thread could go on myself.

India did not spread Buddhism to China. Buddhism originated from Nepal.

Akhand Bharat always needs a bhagwan to bow down.
First Aryans, then British then Russian now American and Future may be Chinese.

Welcome to Republic of "Chindia". China's newest provience after HongKong, Maccao, Mongolia and Taiwan . :D :D :D

Then Let USA capture China.

Welcome to United States of Asia.

:cheesy:

:partay:

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

India did not spread Buddhism to China. Buddhism originated from Nepal.

There was no Nepal

No Bangladesh

No Sri Lanka

No Pakistan.

All are Kids born in 1948 and some in 1971.

besides, the buddhism was very much modified by chinese , zen buddhism which most of the world people refer as buddhism are spreaded by chinese! stories told in zen buddhism had been soaked with confucianism....

Agreed.

i see no indian trace left in the zen buddhism thought, fuxk your mind how you dare to take that credit

See, that is where the credits needed to be given to where they were due. Yes, Zen Buddhism is very much modified by Chinese culture and soaked with Confucianism, but the basic principles are still pretty much rooted in the original Buddhism from India. Basically what you were saying was modern airplane has nothing to be contributed from Wright Brothers.

well it is also you people wiped out buddhism from subcontinent by your hinduism, and you now dare to talk about buddhism?? besides, the buddhism was very much modified by chinese , zen buddhism which most of the world people refer as buddhism are spreaded by chinese! i see no indian trace left in the zen buddhism thought, stories told in zen buddhism had been soaked with confucianism.... fuxk your mind how you dare to take that credit

Buddha was a Hindu.

Gautam Buddha.

... Yes, Zen Buddhism is very much modified by Chinese culture and soaked with Confucianism, but the basic principles are still pretty much rooted in the original Buddhism from India.

India has a history of 60 years, hello?

Mind you, that's Nepal !

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Buddha was a Hindu.

Is Barack Obama too? :partay:

Then stop f**king hating and holding attitude of antagonism toward each other, and try to understand each other better, and let's start from right here right now. Oh, this should also also include those from Pakistan.

There are far greater things that unite us than things that divide us.

Thank you. I also wonder how long this thread could go on myself.
Oh I'm ready alright. And if you say RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, I'm ready for that too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom