What's new

India’s War-Mongering Policy against China

The fact is other way round, Pakistani's think that India is up to an attack and hence take such comments in that context. On the other hand people who does not have that context understand that all it means is they are preparing to defend in case they are attacked. That is why there was no comment from Chinese and others.

Think logically without being biased, does it make any sense for India to attack China? What will we gain, nothing.

On the other hand does it makes sense to be prepared if attacked from both side, answer is yes. So my friend my advice is that when you read such comments in media try to understand what other person is saying and not what you think he is saying.

The problem is Pakistani's are creating their own interpretation of what is said instead of understanding the pretext in which it is said.

Of course India will gain if China is gone for good.

First : India will claim Tibet.

Second : The Indian population can be happy if China is destroyed...it is like revenge for the 1962 war which India lost.

Anyways, I doubt India has the guts to attack China.....maybe if India can lobby USA, Japan, Vietnam and S. Korea to launch a simultaneous attack on China.

Second : The Indian population can be happy if China is destroyed...it is like revenge for the 1962 war which India lost.

Anyways, I doubt India has the guts to attack China.....maybe if India can lobby USA, Japan, Vietnam and S. Korea to launch a simultaneous attack on China.

After knowing that you still read that statement as war mongering then I do not know how to explain. I give up.
"People read what they want to read rather then what is said." by IndianRabbit

Akhand Bharat always needs a bhagwan to bow down.
First Aryans, then British then Russian now American and Future may be Chinese.

Welcome to Republic of "Chindia". China's newest provience after HongKong, Maccao, Mongolia and Taiwan . :D :D :D

It might hurt but its important to tell u.

Which sovereign country is being bombed by there masters?
Which sovereign country is completely dependent on its master for everything from defense , infra to electricity for its survival.

First: How can India make happen China to "go"? China is a very strong nation. Also Indian defence policy is defensive with respect to China.
There is a big issue over what we call AP. But apart from that we do not have any revenge feeling. No Indian or Chinese leader ever talked about eating grass ot 1000-year wars. It is said that mature countries have mature leaders.

Second: Why should Indians be happy if a Chinese person dies? India can not and does not gain anything from this.

Lastly, attacking may need guts but it surely needs "intellect"... attacking a bigger nation is just foolishness. We never said I Indian is equal to 5 (or may be 10!!) Chinese. :lol:

Actually Chinese establishment should be wary of war mongering Pakistani friends who don't have capacity to help Chinese but they always try to provoke a war between India and China two fastest developing countries which are busy getting there people out of poverty.

I feel sad for India and the Indian population because they have to live with all the hate they have for China. Hate will not hurt China but will hurt the people who harbour hate.

lol :rofl: U need to come to India and see if u can find anybody hating China :what:. Moreover u will find ppl getting amazed at their economic miracle and admiring their hard work :cheers:

about time we teach india a second and final lesson

We are ready for the lesson buddy and this time China will also get a proper share of the lesson :cheers:
flagindia.gif

Pak members never accept Times of India as credible source and this Markthetruth article is actually quoting from the same Times of India to prove its point. :rofl:

^ :lol: every day by day lot of funny stuffs i seen here form both sides:hitwall:

<Anyways, I doubt India has the guts to attack China.....maybe if India can lobby USA, Japan, Vietnam and S. Korea to launch a simultaneous attack on China.>

Maybe USA but I doubt Japan, Vietnam, and SK. After all the Chinese thought them Confucianism (younger person must respect older person) and China is much older than the countries above.

if India can lobby USA, Japan, Vietnam and S. Korea to launch a simultaneous attack on China.

Thats not possible, China has ICBMs that can reach most nations on this planet. Nothing can shoot down ICBMS. An ICBM launced from the eastern hemisphere to the western hemisphere will take not more than 30 minutes to hit its target. Only Russia, the United States and China possess land-based ICBMs.

Hopefully in the near future China will share its ICBM technology with Pakistan. :china::pakistan:

<Originally Posted by mDumb
if India can lobby USA, Japan, Vietnam and S. Korea to launch a simultaneous attack on China.>

Dude, don't bastardize my response. Read further I didn't make such statement. It was Hafizzz.

Thats not possible, China has ICBMs that can reach most nations on this planet. Nothing can shoot down ICBMS. An ICBM launced from the eastern hemisphere to the western hemisphere will take not more than 30 minutes to hit its target. Only Russia, the United States and China possess land-based ICBMs.

Hopefully in the near future China will share its ICBM technology with Pakistan. :china::pakistan:

what do you want to say , If India will retaliate to china than china will use ICBM to hit eastern or western hemisphere. Dude China and India are together in Asia and there is no need for any missile more than 5000-6000 km.

Last edited:
lol :rofl: U need to come to India and see if u can find anybody hating China :what:. Moreover u will find ppl getting amazed at their economic miracle and admiring their hard work :cheers:

We are ready for the lesson buddy and this time China will also get a proper share of the lesson :cheers:
flagindia.gif

Do you see the contradictions here in back to back posts?

I find the pew poll to be incisive when it comes to public opinion
Chart of Opinion of China in 2010 - Pew Global Attitudes Project Key Indicators Database
India's numbers have dropped from 56&#37; to 34% (-22%) While Pakistan's numbers are drastically different 79% to 85% (thanks Pakistan :pakistan:)

While fears about India persist, Pakistanis express overwhelmingly positive opinions about another Asian giant &#8212; 84% have a favorable view of China and 80% consider China a partner to their country.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom