What's new

India’s Subversive Role in Afghanistan

Sau baat ki ek baat i'll trust pak govt,PA,ISI over their claim that GOI is doing subversive activities in pakistan based on past records of helping and training mukti bahini to do subversive activities in east pakistan and then sending terrorists to do bomb blasts in pakistan or even training LTTE.India is no way innocent.A leopard doesn't change it's spots.
perhaps PK would be so kind as to send a dossier. lets reveal the evil indian designs against humble pakistan

Sau baat ki ek baat i'll trust pak govt,PA,ISI over their claim that GOI is doing subversive activities in pakistan based on past records of helping and training mukti bahini to do subversive activities in east pakistan and then sending terrorists to do bomb blasts in pakistan or even training LTTE.India is no way innocent.A leopard doesn't change it's spots.

Pakistan is getting what they did in past with us.This is also

SAU BAAT KI EK BAAT..

if you cant take then dont give...

An interesting quote from the interview of the lady on whose comments Pakistanis were going to town talking about Indian's involvement in Balochistan

"While India's economy is booming and its relationship with the US, Israel and every other country is growing, Pakistan is becoming ever more diplomatically isolated. I think that as the power inequality between India and Pakistan expands, Pakistan is going to be more reliant on militancy not less. I think this idea that, as India becomes stronger and Pakistan becomes weaker, that Pakistan is simply going to capitulate and acquiesce is probably not going to happen. In fact, I see quite the opposite. I see Pakistan becoming ever more unable to shake free of this tool that it has developed - and from its point of view successfully - for the past six decades. Now, obviously this is not something that has been beneficial. It is eroding the state, it is driving the state ever more into a pariah status and it is destabilising the subcontinent."

I think such American propaganda charade has lost its luster now. And I think that there is a growing realization in the US Administration that they need to change their strategy for the better. India has failed to replace Pakistani influence in Afghanistan and instead resorts more to spread terror inside Pakistan through Afghanistan.

In my opinion, there would be a discernible change in the tone and tenor of US Administration in the near future.

Pakistan is getting what they did in past with us.This is also

SAU BAAT KI EK BAAT..

if you cant take then dont give...
bottom line is what india is getting from pak ie the moral and diplomatic support is the reaction to the india's subversive activities in pakistan.

bottom line is what india is getting from pak ie the moral and diplomatic support is the reaction to the india's subversive activities in pakistan.

Today no body give a hike to the moral or diplomatic support of the pakistan.

I think such American propaganda charade has lost its luster now. And I think that there is a growing realization in the US Administration that they need to change their strategy for the better. India has failed to replace Pakistani influence in Afghanistan and instead resorts more to spread terror inside Pakistan through Afghanistan.

In my opinion, there would be a discernible change in the tone and tenor of US Administration in the near future.
Arey baba you are taking Christine fair seriously ?????...............she is lota like pakistani politicians.even GoI is so angree with her that they lobbied hard against her to be appointed to south asia desk in SD.

no issues there. feel free
As free as tilak's slogan ......:devil:

Today no body give a hike to the moral or diplomatic support of the pakistan.
oh sure india does thats why its talking cbms on kashmir...:azn:

There goes your proof...

What did Indian officials mean when they told you they were pumping in money into Balochistan?

It was intended to cultivate assets. That's all I ever implied. I have no evidence for explicit support for terrorism. There is nothing in my Foreign Affairs comments that actually says that.

But when you have analysts say India is doing nothing, I don't think that is helpful because I don't believe that is true. India has a competent intelligence agency; India is doing what every other country that is involved in Afghanistan is doing - that is, developing information, developing contacts, trying to assert itself politically. So when people say "Oh, India is not doing anything," that is really not true.

'Pakistanis Have Blown My Comments Out Of Proportion' | Ashish Kumar Sen

What did Indian officials mean when they told you they were pumping in money into Balochistan?

It was intended to cultivate assets. That's all I ever implied. I have no evidence for explicit support for terrorism. There is nothing in my Foreign Affairs comments that actually says that.

But when you have analysts say India is doing nothing, I don't think that is helpful because I don't believe that is true. India has a competent intelligence agency; India is doing what every other country that is involved in Afghanistan is doing - that is, developing information, developing contacts, trying to assert itself politically. So when people say "Oh, India is not doing anything," that is really not true.

'Pakistanis Have Blown My Comments Out Of Proportion' | Ashish Kumar Sen
stop posting christine fair's views she is lota not even pakistan nor SD takes her seriously.i wonder why rand corp. calls her SA exper.she is like cohen .pal main tola pal main masha.

we certainly don't mind if Pakistan accepts to freeze kashmir issue for a decade.
Abhi-sheikh sahib thats your misconception if you think that pak will freeze kashmir issue.

oh sure india does thats why its talking cbms on kashmir...:azn:

u too know the reality ;) ..how much time pass is going on and how much india is giving :azn:

ek hota hai blind support and ek hota hai logical support..

i think u r getting my drift ;)

the status quo works for us just as well, PK is free to do whatever it wants.
nope status quo doesnt work for you that well as you try to portray. to change status quo only you are negotiating with pak over it hence all these cbms and talks etc.

Raw responsible in 1971 disintegration of pakistan
ISI in kashmir
ISI in PunJab
ISI in NAXAL
ISI in East India Nagas,Nodo militancy
ISI in Mumbai Bomb blast
ISI in 26/11
Raw in Balochistan
Raw in Waziristan
Raw in Support for MQM

There is a distinction between "security intelligence" and "foreign intelligence". Security intelligence pertains to domestic threats (e.g. terrorism, espionage). Foreign intelligence involves information collection relating to the political, or economic activities of foreign states.
Some agencies have been involved in assassination, arms trafficking, coups d'état, and the placement of misinformation (propaganda) as well as other covert operations, in order to support their own or their governments' interests.

Thats normal duty for RAW and ISI Don't fight Let them do their Duty

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom