What's new

India’s Subversive Role in Afghanistan

nope status quo doesnt work for you that well as you try to portray. to change status quo only you are negotiating with pak over it hence all these cbms and talks etc.
you are entitled to your opinion as am I. I for one, and (from the looks of it) many indians aren't particularly bothered by what pakistan does.

u too know the reality ;) ..how much time pass is going on and how much india is giving :azn:

ek hota hai blind support and ek hota hai logical support..

i think u r getting my drift ;)
i think its you who are drifting in wilderness.india got fed up of proxy war and it has no answer to counter it.hence all these talk shalk from india.

i think its you who are drifting in wilderness.india got fed up of proxy war and it has no answer to counter it.hence all these talk shalk from india.
no issues with talk shalks; as long as GOI doesn't give away territory, i as a citizen have no issues.

you are entitled to your opinion as am I. I for one, and (from the looks of it) many indians aren't particularly bothered by what pakistan does.
oh sure you are bothered by what pak does by providing moral and diplomatic support in kashmir or else where in india lets say mumbai. hence all those dossiers are lobbed in desperation.;)

no issues with talk shalks; as long as GOI doesn't give away territory, i as a citizen have no issues.
its no more a territory issue its way beyond territory of kashmir.its now about india itself.

:blah: :blah:

You dint answer my Qn..

how much paksitan have gained from talks shaks?

Even india is not ready to vacate siachin,you are talking about kashmir?

oh sure you are bothered by what pak does by providing moral and diplomatic support in kashmir or else where in india lets say mumbai. hence all those dossiers are lobbed in desperation.;)
by your own admission we have lobbed a whole lot more than just dossiers. i have no complaints against GOI in the way it has handled pakistan.

its no more a territory issue its way beyond territory of kashmir.its now about india itself.
yawn . . ..

You and ur bro's can take it at any where :) but pakistan has lost it

hum ko maloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin
dil ke khush rakhne ko ghalib yeh khayal acha hai

Sau baat ki ek baat i'll trust pak govt,PA,ISI over their claim that GOI is doing subversive activities in pakistan based on past records of helping and training mukti bahini to do subversive activities in east pakistan and then sending terrorists to do bomb blasts in pakistan or even training LTTE.India is no way innocent.A leopard doesn't change it's spots.

Sau baat ki ek baat, where is the proof that Rehman Malik says he has and was to show?

Sau baat ki ek baat i'll trust pak govt,PA,ISI over their claim that GOI is doing subversive activities in pakistan based on past records of helping and training mukti bahini to do subversive activities in east pakistan and then sending terrorists to do bomb blasts in pakistan or even training LTTE.India is no way innocent.A leopard doesn't change it's spots.

And who gives a hoot about what or who you trust ? Unless you have some evidence to back this cr@p up with, its just unsubstantiated BS...

nope status quo doesnt work for you that well as you try to portray. to change status quo only you are negotiating with pak over it hence all these cbms and talks etc.

Talks are for more porous border not handing over anything.

Raw responsible in 1971 disintegration of pakistan
ISI in kashmir
ISI in PunJab
ISI in NAXAL
ISI in East India Nagas,Nodo militancy
ISI in Mumbai Bomb blast
ISI in 26/11
Raw in Balochistan
Raw in Waziristan
Raw in Support for MQM

There is a distinction between "security intelligence" and "foreign intelligence". Security intelligence pertains to domestic threats (e.g. terrorism, espionage). Foreign intelligence involves information collection relating to the political, or economic activities of foreign states.
Some agencies have been involved in assassination, arms trafficking, coups d'état, and the placement of misinformation (propaganda) as well as other covert operations, in order to support their own or their governments' interests.

Thats normal duty for RAW and ISI Don't fight Let them do their Duty

Pakistan started hosting separatist from North East decades before 1971 war or 1965 war.

India's subversive role in Afghanistan, is unfortunately for them is coming to a gradual end. The Indian posters here are still living in the past and do not appreciate the fact that the end is visible and India's 15 minutes of fame in Afghanistan is almost over. The realization by the Americans that their stay in Afghanistan beyond 2014 and the needed stability there can not be sustained if India continues its negative ventures of supporting terrorism in Pakistan.

So the famous Indian one liners by posters here may be ignored as India's detailed planning for decades of anti-Pakistan activities are coming to an end.

If India was seriously fueling Baloch movement we would have had a different map of Pakistan by now, it would have taken roughly a couple of years and it's been 8 years or so since India's in Afghanistan.

So, NO I don't think we are even trying.

india has been trying; its only that its efforts have been useless b/c majority Baloch are with Pakistan. It's more of an irritant than a threat, but the fact is - nobody doubts your countries nefarious activities (which havent and wont go unpunished)

Today no body give a hike to the moral or diplomatic support of the pakistan.

the feelings are quite mutual let me assure you

india has been trying; its only that its efforts have been useless b/c majority Baloch are with Pakistan. It's more of an irritant than a threat, but the fact is - nobody doubts your countries nefarious activities (which havent and wont go unpunished)

:no: india dont want disintegration of pakistan but want to little bit weak..
otherwise it will invite more trouble for india..

the feelings are quite mutual let me assure you

:azn: but results negates your ability or so called support :blah:

So like every other india in Afghanistan thread, after a long discussion we established there is no proof but blind belief. Blind belief is also called religion. Discussing religion is discouraged on this forum.

In short, sajjad shaukat is a wannabe defence analist (sic) blog writer who should change his blog name to ''Chicken Soup for the Heart and Euthanasia for the Brain''.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom