What's new

India’s Subversive Role in Afghanistan

Looks like General Hamid Gul is very right is assessing situation in Afghanistan-Pakistan and It is always a surprise when India and Pakistan agrees to end hostilities in Sub continent and make peace, some terror activity occurs immediately in India to negate it.

So if you are an Indian, adopt the same stance/language as other Indians are comfortable with or desire. If you are going to be honest then every time you will have to prove your flag to them.

Don't pay attention to this Internet Hindu they are doing wonderfull job for their master "BJP" and particularly MODI the butcher

journalists and bloggers rightly described Internet Hindus as "loonies", "online friends of the BJP", "fanatics", "Hindu Taliban" and "gutter snipes"

only one way to react to Internet Hindu is to ignore them. No one listens to them outside their own echo chambers. there is a old Internet saying: Never wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig enjoys it."

Most of indian are secular minded and very friendly and when we are outside of our country we all Indian,Pakistani,Bangladeshi are called Desi .Most of this Internet Hindus Have hardly gone out of their country ,They are like Frog in a well mentality.

Don't pay attention to this Internet Hindu they are doing wonderfull job for their master "BJP" and particularly MODI the butcher

journalists and bloggers rightly described Internet Hindus as "loonies", "online friends of the BJP", "fanatics", "Hindu Taliban" and "gutter snipes"

only one way to react to Internet Hindu is to ignore them. No one listens to them outside their own echo chambers. there is a old Internet saying: Never wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig enjoys it."

Most of indian are secular minded and very friendly and when we are outside of our country we all Indian,Pakistani,Bangladeshi are called Desi .Most of this Internet Hindus Have hardly gone out of their country ,They are like Frog in a well mentality.

Whatever Internet Hindus may be, they are not ashamed of their flag and dont feel the need to color their views to seem as if they are coming from a different country.

Seems you are doing a cr@ppy job for your master, false flagging on a forum is an art but sadly you suck at it.

And, if by some messed up twist of faith you indeed are an Indian then u should really hate your parents for not getting on the 1947 train, better not come back to India for our sake, people like you can be easily recruited to become a suicide bomber.

ATTN: TaimiKhan (Sen Moderator)

This thread based on loose allegation and zero proof will continue for days, I wonder what will happen if similar thread was opened to discuss well reported role of pakistan in afghanistan?

ATTN: Icarus (chair Think Tank); when no substantial evidence is provided for certain events, it seems you term it as conspiracy theory and request to close such threads as seen in past, I wonder if such rhetoric is country specific?

Without a shred of evidence; the author and pakistani members alike are Maligning india's role, and the OP is a moderator too.

ATTN: TaimiKhan (Sen Moderator)

This thread based on loose allegation and zero proof will continue for days, I wonder what will happen if similar thread was opened to discuss well reported role of pakistan in afghanistan?

ATTN: Icarus (chair Think Tank); when no substantial evidence is provided for certain events, it seems you term it as conspiracy theory and request to close such threads as seen in past, I wonder if such rhetoric is country specific?

Without a shred of evidence; the author and pakistani members alike are Maligning india's role, and the OP is a moderator too.

Well the Forum is a Pakistani defense forum dude.. So it will obviously cater to the Pakistani POV. However it does provide for people to rebut that POV as long as the rebuttal is not too uncomfortable. If the playing rules are not something that's acceptable to you, I suggest you find another forum.. Sorry for being blunt but that's what it is (my view .. not the forum policy :D)

Its India sitting in our neighbor's house not Pakistan sitting in India's, that makes India an adversary.

If you are looking for ghosts, you will definitely find them ... maybe what needs to be examined is how does; schools hospitals and infrastructure stem into pakistani paranoia

Its India sitting in our neighbor's house not Pakistan sitting in India's, that makes India an adversary.

Do you normally stand outside your house watching your neighbor's house to classify all his guests as your adversaries ?? Kind of weird ...

Well the Forum is a Pakistani defense forum dude.. So it will obviously cater to the Pakistani POV. However it does provide for people to rebut that POV as long as the rebuttal is not too uncomfortable. If the playing rules are not something that's acceptable to you, I suggest you find another forum.. Sorry for being blunt but that's what it is (my view .. not the forum policy :D)

This "Pakistani" forum allows more space to express views and elaborate to all members regardless of their nationality more than most "Indian" fora which is a fact and i say this by my personal experience. On topic, Kandahar embassy is the hub of Indian subversive activities particularly in Baluchistan which is again, a fact unless you refute the obvious.

As per FC commander in Baluchistan, atleast 12 foreign agencies are involved including Research and Analysis Wing.

Edit, he is a baluch and a bugti, exposing the traitors without fear...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb4ejL5hPWA

This "Pakistani" forum allows more space to express views and elaborate to all members regardless of their nationality more than most "Indian" fora which is a fact and i say this by my personal experience. On topic, Kandahar embassy is the hub of Indian subversive activities particularly in Baluchistan which is again, a fact unless you refute the obvious.

As per FC commander in Baluchistan, atleast 12 foreign agencies are involved including Research and Analysis Wing.

Edit, he is a baluch and a bugti, exposing the traitors without fear...

A *BALOCH* exposes the *MEDIA PROPAGANDA* on Balochistan against Pakistan *MUST WATCH* - YouTube

Where is the proof for the bold part ? It doesn't become a fact just because you or a FC commander said it .

We have been hearing since 2008 that we would be shown proof of our sub-versive activites in Afghanistan but nothing has come our way . 4 years is a long time .

Where is the proof for the bold part ? It doesn't become a fact just because you or a FC commander said it .

We have been hearing since 2008 that we would be shown proof of our sub-versive activites in Afghanistan but nothing has come our way . 4 years is a long time .

Proof of RAW involvement in terror acts given to India | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

Vijayvaani.com

Missing persons: ISI, MI counsel says RAW and Mossad involved – The Express Tribune

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...Aechf6bQncWRT5UMQ&sig2=t-blkCOvhPwq5JIuiC-aVA

Back
Top Bottom