What's new

India’s best is not good enough to beat China, figures show

What are these figures benchmarked on? FUDGED CHINESE NUMBERS vs True Indian numbers. How can you compare anything in china when even their top finance guys says that CHINA shows FUDGED numbers ...?

China doe a SARS like bs'ing when it reports it's numbers. And anyone who challenges it's veracity gets banned! Sheep I say a bunch of sheep - they are treated as! how can you believe any numbers out of china.

here is the proof: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ssor-censored-saying-china-economy-troub.html

What are these figures benchmarked on? FUDGED CHINESE NUMBERS vs True Indian numbers. How can you compare anything in china when even their top finance guys says that CHINA shows FUDGED numbers ...?

China doe a SARS like bs'ing when it reports it's numbers. And anyone who challenges it's veracity gets banned! Sheep I say a bunch of sheep - they are treated as! how can you believe any numbers out of china.

The numbers of German cars sold to China gives you a hint how big the Chinese economy is. Also import/export data concerning China from all countries can be compiled and they pretty much give the same figures as China gives. Unless you think that the US and the EU are manipulating the numbers in concert with China.

Götterdämmerung;2314436 said:
The numbers of German cars sold to China gives you a hint how big the Chinese economy is. Also import/export data concerning China from all countries can be compiled and they pretty much give the same figures as China gives. Unless you think that the US and the EU are manipulating the numbers in concert with China.

You are basing the whole pie /economic numbers being true from less than 1/100 of the economic data? :Try harder...

or better yet here is the proof: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ssor-censored-saying-china-economy-troub.html

and tell us , if the numbers they produced are true - then why censor such famous finance heads in china?

Hello China man......:P

Can you save us the bother of Googling for the info? Can you post what you just mentioned here, on this forum with the links? Let's see how it figures out. Then we'll talk, unless you're shooting from the hip, which I suspect you are.

i heard some one said china was at the bottom maybe its true but now y can see the differnce .. its called hard working see lIKE the work it hard to come frm bottom to top ,, and why alwys indian are so obsses or jelss come on guYz dont be but if some one say they will start arguing and no one can win =)) cz they are alwys right they are super power =)) no ok indian happy india super power =))

i heard some one said china was at the bottom maybe its true but now y can see the differnce .. its called hard working see lIKE the work it hard to come frm bottom to top ,, and why alwys indian are so obsses or jelss come on guYz dont be but if some one say they will start arguing and no one can win =)) cz they are alwys right they are super power =)) no ok indian happy india super power =))

Then why don't you learn from your friend how to do hardworking.

You are basing the whole pie /economic numbers being true from less than 1/100 of the economic data? :Try harder...

and tell us , if the numbers they produced are true - then why censor such famous finance heads in china?

I don't have to try at all. I believe the numbers my country and our neighbouring countries give. We are China's biggest trading partner. Unless you thing the numbers Eurostat or the US gives are bogus.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Hallo, ich weiß nicht was du damit erreichen willst, außer daß du nichts zum Thema sagen kannst und Leute hier persönlich angreifst.

:D

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

I'm not allowed to link yet as I'm new to this forum.

Götterdämmerung;2314546 said:
I don't have to try at all. I believe the numbers my country and our neighbouring countries give. We are China's biggest trading partner. Unless you thing the numbers Eurostat or the US gives are bogus.

okay , lets try this again---- and this time read what is posted carefully

You are basing the whole pie /economic numbers as being true from less than 1/100 of the economic data? ... don't be a sheep.

okay , lets try this again---- and this time read what is posted carefully

You are basing the whole pie /economic numbers as being true from less than 1/100 of the economic data? ... don't be a sheep.

Around 25% of China's GDP is made from export. The export numbers can be crosschecked with all trading partners of China. 25% is far from 1/100th. Even then, it's hard to imagine that fals data can be hidden for 30 years given that the US as well as other countries are gathering incessently intelligence from China and the slightest deviation would be a field day for US and European media and propaganda.

don't be a sheep.

You see, I view all this from a German perspective and as a German. We are doing very good business with China and we came through the current crisis because of China. I's a win-win situation and I hope, in case the current Euro crisis deepens, my government is well positioned to forge a closer co-operation with China as I don't think the US will get out of their mess.

We'll see who is the sheep waving for the wrong flag.

Indian posters now resort to their last shameless claim,saying all stats both from China and international organizations are cooked,by denying those basic statistics,India can easily deny everything good about China.but ok,suit themselves,haha,China dosent care about what Indians think about China,we care the real development.let those Indians enjoy their wonderful illusion.

Dont worry Indian guys,just deny it.you Indians are good at denying the facts that the whole world admits.how special you Indians are ,haha

India Loses More Ground on China
October 20, 2011, 9:00 AM IST
By Margherita Stancati

There were only a few people to begin with who really thought India’s economic growth rate would outpace China’s – at least anytime soon.

Now, those voices are likely to be fewer and weaker.

As China’s economic growth hovers close to double digits, India is having to admit its 9% Gross Domestic Product expansion goal for the year ending March 31 is now pretty unrealistic.

“Let me not hide the fact that I have been disappointed by our growth performance over the last few months. It is evident that India’s growth rate in 2011-12 will be less than what we were expecting in February when I presented the Budget,” Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee said in a speech during a media event on Wednesday.

In February, the finance minister said India’s economy was on track to expand 9% in the year through March 2012. On Wednesday, he hinted that 8% – or less –was more like it. That’s what “most observers” are expecting, Mr. Mukherjee said. He stopped short of making a formal growth forecast, saying he’ll share that with Parliament in December.

Those observers would appear to include the World Bank, which in a report released Wednesday echoed Mr. Mukherjee’s fears: it said that India’s economic growth is likely to slow from 8.5% last year to between 7% and 8% over the next two years. In other words, all those GDP headlines are likely to include a 7, or 7 point something, not the 8 or 9 or even 10 of the government’s dreams.

So what’s to blame? In his speech, Mr. Mukherjee said global financial woes – from high oil prices to the volatility of other commodity prices and capital flows – were largely responsible. Monetary policy tightening and interest rates, a response to the country’s uncomfortably high inflation, didn’t help either, he noted. These are points the World Bank also covered.

If –as the finance minister put it – “the dark clouds [that] have gathered in the global skies” are to blame, why isn’t China also suffering?

It appears that Beijing has done better than New Delhi at boosting domestic demand, an area that acquired greater relevance as Western countries are struggling with a prolonged economic slowdown.

“With the slow growth expected in core OECD countries, India’s GDP growth will have to rely on domestic growth drivers,” the report said. To do this, it said major structural reforms aimed at achieving fiscal consolidation (another big challenge for India) and at encouraging investment would be necessary. It said that “regulatory uncertainties” – ranging from environmental clearances to land acquisition laws to tax reforms – were holding back investors, an issue that is less of a problem in China. To strengthen domestic growth, it urged India to clear these up and to invest in infrastructure, among others.

China, by comparison, is now relying more heavily on its domestic demand and this is already helping its economy make up for a weaker export market.

Figures released earlier this week show that China’s gross domestic product expanded 9.1% in the quarter ended Sept. 30 from a year earlier, only slightly under analyst expectations of 9.2% growth.

The World Bank report also said that, compared to the current year, in the year through March 2011 India benefited from the strong performance of its agricultural sector, something that depends largely on a good monsoon.

Mr. Mukherjee invited his audience to look at the brighter side (rather than East.) “This is disappointing but at the same time we must not lose perspective of the global situation.”

However, China didn’t crop up in his comparison, which focused instead on debt-strapped Western countries – and their less than 2% growth.

Hey but india has the money to buy Eurofighter or Rafale so of course india is the real superpower in Asia. And the West is willing to sell india advanced weapons so india's superpower future is doubly sealed. :rolleyes:

And then india will join the ranks of great powers like US, EU, Russia and (maybe) Japan.

Back
Top Bottom