What's new

India’s arms mostly target Pakistan

Seems like i have been talking to a 12 year old, who has no understanding of the word dossier.

Dont try to cover your incompetence in arguing by writing a one line senctence. Instead read my reply about the Pakistan govt providng a dossier to the Indian govt. And next time dont reply without reading my previous reply. It makes u look s.tupid.

:sniper:

I guess the Indians are still flustered on how to deal with the potential two-front war situation. It's okay give them time and I'm sure they will formulate a strategic plan that favors them.

I don't think India and China will involve in war with each other because they have so many things to loose (Economy, money, people and will suffer at least 10 years more for recovery.

But, In case of India and Pakistan war...

India :- We are happy with current scenario and line of control, no need to fight or war with pakistan. but, worst terrorist attack in India, It can be possible but very very little chance because we are economy power in the world and our growth rate is very good and our future will be better if we avoid war against any country. So, we have so many things to loose in case of war. So, we are bearing terrorist attack and making strong as possible so that no country dare try to destroy us.

Pakistan :- Wanted kashmir back... everyday they (politicians) start day with kashmir speech and ending day as well. they support terrorist but now they are suffering in home against terrorist bomb attack. they don't take chance direct war with India because know they can't win. other options are... make mujahidin and trained then send to India and also provide all kind of support. I don't need to prove my points because its already proved and world known.

In case of war India and pakistan, will China support pakistan and fight with India?...

Answer is... Big No, now they never going to take chance and war with India in any scenario. In future, we will be together on every matter because we are growing and we need each other. whatever, we want or not but China and India will not fight against each other.

My Point of view for pakistan :- Pakistan 1st establish his economy, education, railway, better job offers, IT and than try to establish military so that every country respect you better. I know one Pakistani friend in London, he is always says that I am Indian because of Pakistan image in current time. Kashmir.... you can't do any thing because It's not possible to get from India and it's reality, if u accept than it will be better for or otherwise after 50 years still you will be same as you now.....

I don't think India and China will involve in war with each other because they have so many things to loose (Economy, money, people and will suffer at least 10 years more for recovery.

But, In case of India and Pakistan war...

India :- We are happy with current scenario and line of control, no need to fight or war with pakistan. but, worst terrorist attack in India, It can be possible but very very little chance because we are economy power in the world and our growth rate is very good and our future will be better if we avoid war against any country. So, we have so many things to loose in case of war. So, we are bearing terrorist attack and making strong as possible so that no country dare try to destroy us.

Pakistan :- Wanted kashmir back... everyday they (politicians) start day with kashmir speech and ending day as well. they support terrorist but now they are suffering in home against terrorist bomb attack. they don't take chance direct war with India because know they can't win. other options are... make mujahidin and trained then send to India and also provide all kind of support. I don't need to prove my points because its already proved and world known.

In case of war India and pakistan, will China support pakistan and fight with India?...

Answer is... Big No, now they never going to take chance and war with India in any scenario. In future, we will be together on every matter because we are growing and we need each other. whatever, we want or not but China and India will not fight against each other.

My Point of view for pakistan :- Pakistan 1st establish his economy, education, railway, better job offers, IT and than try to establish military so that every country respect you better. I know one Pakistani friend in London, he is always says that I am Indian because of Pakistan image in current time. Kashmir.... you can't do any thing because It's not possible to get from India and it's reality, if u accept than it will be better for or otherwise after 50 years still you will be same as you now.....

You are right about obnly one thing and that is India is doing well economically. India is a big market and the West needs it for business plus to contain China. Thats it.

Otherwise the whole world knows the atrocities committed by India in Indian Occupied Kashmir and also in North east Indian states who are also wanting freedom from India. West also knows that India is creating terrorism in Pakistan in Balochistan and chooses to ignore it for obvious reasons.

Now if you dont agree that India has been doing all this, then wther you are too naive or living in a fantasy world.
Very soon, there will be a game changer in Afghanistan and Pakistan will again be able to start helping kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Wait for it..........

You are right about obnly one thing and that is India is doing well economically. India is a big market and the West needs it for business plus to contain China. Thats it.

Otherwise the whole world knows the atrocities committed by India in Indian Occupied Kashmir and also in North east Indian states who are also wanting freedom from India. West also knows that India is creating terrorism in Pakistan in Balochistan and chooses to ignore it for obvious reasons.

Now if you dont agree that India has been doing all this, then wther you are too naive or living in a fantasy world.
Very soon, there will be a game changer in Afghanistan and Pakistan will again be able to start helping kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Wait for it..........

What proof do you have of India supplying terrorists to Pakistan? Do you guys even have one prisoner, who admits to have carried out bomb blasts after being trained by RAW. Don't bring in the two Singh spies, they are RAW agents, not terrorists.

Alwas asking for proof. And when we provide then just ignore t. Ok forget that we are sayng that India is creating terrorism in Pakistan. How about the current Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel? I mean his foefathers are not from Pakisan ththe will take sides. He is telling the reality.

'India financed problems for Pakistan' from Afghanistan: Chuck Hagel

While some in Pakistan have for long been crying hoarse over growing Indian subversive activities in Pakistan through Afghanistan, the latest confirmation of this came from US defence secretary nominee Senator Chuck Hagel who in a previously unreleased video suggested that India has over the years “financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border.”

Hagel in a talk on Afghanistan at the Cameron University in Oklahoma in 2011 said that India has been using Afghanistan as a second front against Pakistan. “India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border, and you can carry that into many dimensions.”The 2011 video had not been released previously, and only came to light after it was uploaded on to video sharing website by Washington Free Beacon.

Hagel was nominated by President Barack Obama in January to replace US defence secretary Leon Panetta. He is due to hear a verdict on on his confirmation by the US Senate on Tuesday.

Source: The Express Tribune

Indian is Pakistan's mortal enemy, those who downplay the mortal/existential danger posed to Pakistan by India are naive and retarded. India cannot befriended, it can only be coexisted with but not without a credible conventional and strategic equilibrium. Indian establishment only understands the language of power, which i like to call the "Brasstacks Syndrome". In order to exist as a nation, Pakistan must take India head on, and never give in to any bullying. India's best chance to have a world without, Pakistan is by creating and fueling insurgency and terror in Pakistan which they actively are for last decade. Pakistan should make it clear to India that there is always a reply and they will see it, hear it, feel it and would have to live with it post 2014.

Nice robot response.

Fine you can start an arms race and end up feeding grass to your people.

What is going on in Islamic republic of Pakistan is an ideological jihad between your secular govt. (with Islamic leanings) and extremist Islamic fringe. these extremist groups want to usurp power and impose their version of Islam. Why would India support these extremist groups, who will pose a bigger threat to us in future. Our defense budget allocation now stands at a colossal $38.6 billion which is China specific because we want to achieve a level of deterrence to their buildup. It looks huge compared to Pakistan but it is appropriate to the size of our economy.

ok lets put it this way

reality

Pakistan = well it has since its birth tried to wrest Kashmir from india and initiated attacks by afridies in 1948 , then send its commondos in 1965 and 1999 but failed to get full control but in process lost half of its country & its direction as a nation state and instead of focusing on growth and human development became a security state than a welfare state (for which it was made) and to sutain its fight chose wrong sides from the begining and faught other wars thus destryoying its socio relegous infrastructure and degraded beyond repair in terms of economy & world opinion

India = India from the ay one made its priorities clerar and rooted owt feudalism and made intitutions strong and made its xconstitution very earli and started working with all big powers to help in building educational , sientific and financial institutions and worked hard on agro industries and agriculture and protected its local industry from onslaught of multi nationals thru a closed economy in return after many decdes of hard work achived the partial sucsess(democracy,economy & militarry) in what its founding fathers wanted it to be

now the point is indian arms against pakistan = but the reality is pakistani army never faught india on there own they always used proxies to fight india and in process lost its edge as a fighting force and its army instead of safe gaurding the borders and intereor part of paksitan became a force who supported all kinds of terrorist makin pakistan a heven for terrorist and its army instead of defending its people become more interested in running petrol pumps , bakeries and merrige halls

but india on the other hand inspite of all the pin prikking by pakistanies so called strategikk assets marched forward and its army even after humiliation from both inside (lokes of krishna menon ) and owt side kept doing what it was paid for and in process beacame a force to reckon with

now about indian arms well in mean time pakistan lost its value for india and Indian MOD focussed more on china and the ocean's routes than pakistan

and now devide between india and pakistan is such that india dosent sees pakistan as a potential adversery and has made itself so strong from within that pakistan can onli showt but no one cares much about it in the world not even china not even its so called muslim biradr mulk or ummah

funny isnt it

EzioAltaïr;4113028 said:
What proof do you have of India supplying terrorists to Pakistan? Do you guys even have one prisoner, who admits to have carried out bomb blasts after being trained by RAW. Don't bring in the two Singh spies, they are RAW agents, not terrorists.

you want just one??:lol:
we will give you dozen for free after invertigation...:haha:
actually Pakistan policy is not a free man policy we keep many things hidden but if you have a chance to visit Pakistan here even a Madarsa head will give you papered proof about your RAW puppies....
and just trained??:what:
:nono: we have original Indians males,females and hemales from both SWAT and Balochistan...pure hindu.
but no clue about their names or any such things for u....:oops:

actually Pakistan policy is not a free man policy we keep many things hidden but if you have a chance to visit Pakistan here even a Madarsa head will give you papered proof about your RAW puppies....
:nono: we have original Indians males,females and hemales from both SWAT and Balochistan...pure hindu.

So as usual , no proof , just blabbering .

Ha ha ha... China also considers Indian market... China is the no:1 exporter to India... Will they screw that? Nope.. never!

If the world know Indian atrocities then they should have supported Pakistani cause in 1971... But Alas.. they did NOT do that... And keep your fairy tales to your self!

I am very tired of Wait for it! Situation will change! Wait an see.... bring it on! You don't have balls to fight head on and send terrorists like a coward... Pakistani men like you can wear purdhah!

Ok good night let the sweet dreams continue on and on... India will increase its defense budget YoY having it less than 5% is OK and the way to go!

So as usual , no proof , just blabbering .

Pakistan didnot gave any proof nor did any such activity but US did...
according to US officials India is involved in destabilizing Pakistan by using Afghans land...
and this is also not ok with you kiddis always crying for proof...:lol::sick:

India prefers bullying, it talks about merging Nepal,Maldives etc with India, created and supported insurgency in Sri lanka, invaded E.Pakistan. There is a reason why those countries are joining "Bhaarat containment policy". Most of those countries are fed up with Indian bullying.

We did take you head on and it resulted in a stalemate, the fact is that India with all of its conventional might cannot dominate Pakistan. My point was taking India head on, diplomatic and economic front. India has lost its chance/ability to attack Pakistan.

That is a fallacy that is fed to you in schools, it was India which initiated/created reasons for war every single time.

lol, your school indotrination is showing its fruit..keep going!

We will wait and see.

1947-Pakistan decided to take Kashmir by force. Maharaja signed instrument of accession and then IA fought the Pak sponsored tribes and disguised PA soldiers and ended up having 2/3 Kashmir(now 43%)

Had there be no aggression by Pak, Kashmir would have joined Pak in due course. Your aggression created room for our intervention and we exploited it

1965-The war began following Pakistan's Operation Gibraltar, which was designed to infiltrate forces into Jammu and Kashmir to precipitate an insurgency against rule by India.

1971- In 1960s Pakistan started helping NE insurgents with aim to destabilize NE. The mess which Pak created in EP resulted in 10 milion EPs taking refuge in India and burdening already overburdened Indian economy.

This refugee crisis created law and order situation in Tripura, Bengal and Assam.

Due to these two reasons we intervened and created Mukti Bahni. Rest is history

1999-Musharraf started OP Badr with aim of forcing Indian forces to leave Siachin. we retaliated and OP Badr failed

Ha ha ha... China also considers Indian market... China is the no:1 exporter to India... Will they screw that? Nope.. never!

If the world know Indian atrocities then they should have supported Pakistani cause in 1971... But Alas.. they did NOT do that... And keep your fairy tales to your self!

I am very tired of Wait for it! Situation will change! Wait an see.... bring it on! You don't have balls to fight head on and send terrorists like a coward... Pakistani men like you can wear purdhah!

and Indian men like you?? What do they do??? Rape their sisters in buses??:lol:

Back
Top Bottom