What's new

India requested ICJ for stay against Kulbhushan's sentence in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done guys now prove his innocence internationally that would be quite a feat.expose the nefarious design

ICJ siding with a terrorist will set a bad precedent.
no icj has stayed a murder i hope u know the difference
if u have the evidence show it to the world
PROVE IT IN THE OPEN COURT
it will also enhance ur credibility

Will not wish for it. Either he is rescued or ...

I for one will prefer a quick execution in the other case in case I was in his place. We know what Indian prisoners in Pakistan face. Insanity, conversion (this has precedence)... a death is a relief in comparison.

First we need to ascertain is that is he alive or dead?

ICJ siding with a terrorist will set a bad precedent.

Yup like OBL within 1 mile of PMA, Abottabad.

What a folly by India.

The guy is in prison and his life is hell already.
On top of this, he is waiting to be executed - which is even more hell.

India is getting opened up that she is trying to protect a terrorist. Frantic.

All the above is working in favour of Pakistan. All we have to do is to sit quietly and watch.

sartaj-aziz-647_082315013416.jpg
It can end up in a terrible loss of face.

Especially if the guy is already dead. Also, if it is stayed, Amnesty and other orgs will cry for access as well. Torture will be far more difficult.

I wonder,why a Military court rather than civilian one??Why Pakistan rely on its military so much??even a kangaroo civilian court gets more respect than secretive military court in democracy,its well known.No wonder world will oppose.

What a folly by India.

The guy is in prison and his life is hell already.
On top of this, he is waiting to be executed - which is even more hell.

India is getting opened up that she is trying to protect a terrorist. Frantic.

All the above is working in favour of Pakistan. All we have to do is to sit quietly and watch.

On the backfoot already hey, this is a significant win for india, thou we understand your predicament.

The state of shock will hit you harder when ICJ rules in favour of india. Lets revisit the state of your emotions then!

I wonder,why a Military court rather than civilian one??Why Pakistan rely on its military so much??even a kangaroo civilian court gets more respect than secretive military court in democracy,its well known.No wonder world will oppose.

because Jadhv is an Indian serving officer

On the backfoot already hey, this is a significant win for india , thou we understand your predicament.

The state of shock will hit you harder when ICJ rules in favour of india. Lets revisit the state of your emotions then!
If true, I am surprised and proud that India owned up Mr. Yadav. :tup:

Dead or Alive, this requires a LOT of guts. Not just Kadi Ninda.

On the backfoot already hey, this is a significant win for india , thou we understand your predicament.

With Nawaz Sharif as PM nothing hit us or shock us that is handed over to India for saving his rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom