What's new

India reported that R-77-type "air to air" missile there is a serious flaw.

Okay then wait a second.
what !! do u have switch button of iran's missiles that u would press it after few seconds
smiley-laughing024.gif

what !! do u have switch button of iran's missiles that u would press it after few seconds
smiley-laughing024.gif

Yep, but unfortunately it malfunctioned..crap iranian technology right.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Friend, you have not done anything bad to us and I too hope we have respected the presence of your country, why would we need to advocate of a problem which is not going to occur?

I was just kidding buddy, since sir lanka is much weaker than india it was meant to be a joke, but the people took my comment the wrong way.

Will india help iran when they need it? :)
my personal opinion: YES! as an Indian: YES! we(common ppl ) consider Iranians as friends, but under current geopolitical scenario (US) we are being pressurized not to have good relations with Iran. we aren't yet strong enough to over look our development and progress by upsetting US. but yes covertly we do support Iran. ;) US is trigger happy to put sanctions on us so we have to be careful in international relations.

I was just kidding buddy, since sir lanka is much weaker than india it was meant to be a joke, but the people took my comment the wrong way.

I was not co-relating with the sri lanka incident :lol: .. But a general un-healthy discussions between we people. My family hails high respect for Iranians as we if not directly are part of your happiness and sorrows as my wives ancestors once belonged there.

my personal opinion: YES! as an Indian: YES! we(common ppl ) consider Iranians as friends, but under current geopolitical scenario (US) we are being pressurized not to have good relations with Iran. we aren't yet strong enough to over look our development and progress by upsetting US. but yes covertly we do support Iran. ;) US is trigger happy to put sanctions on us so we have to be careful in international relations.

That is true, India is becoming a great power and Iran India relation is a must for Iran.
besides Iran will be India's friend even if this Iranians regime falls.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I was not co-relating with the sri lanka incident :lol: .. But a general un-healthy discussions between we people. My family hails high respect for Iranians as we if not directly are part of your happiness and sorrows as my wives ancestors once belonged there.

I dont think iran-india have any problem, i have many Indian friends. we both have very rich culture and friendly people.

I dont think iran-india have any problem, i have many Indian friends. we both have very rich culture and friendly people.

If only we had the spine like you to stand against the odds. We need better leaders like yours to withstand pressure of the western worlds and cooperate as one.

If only we had the spine like you to stand against the odds. We need better leaders like yours to withstand pressure of the western worlds and cooperate as one.

You need to use this opportunity and milk the west, take their technology which they wasted so much money on. then when you dont need them simply say bye bye.
the west are evil regime who dont care about anyone, not even their own people.

You need to use this opportunity and milk the west, take their technology which they wasted so much money on. then when you dont need them simply say bye bye.
the west are evil regime who dont care about anyone, not even their own people.

its not the right time to stress your spine now, all we need to do is use brain and be calm, just keep nodding your head up and down to what US says. when the right time comes we will have chance to nod our heads sideways.

That is true, India is becoming a great power and Iran India relation is a must for Iran.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Future holds a lot for India-Iran relations..Everything is not disclosed in public domain...

Future holds a lot for India-Iran relations..Everything is not disclosed in public domain...

the problems are being exaggerated.... if the rvv ae is as bad as some people say then modern air forces like iaf and plaaf would never have accepted them.
anyways we should look for a replacement - these are the few options available:
1. meteor - wouldnt work as it couldnt be integrated on over half the fleet ( it probably could be integrated on the tejas but that would kinda blow the whole concept of a cheap fighter to hell).
2. derby and mica-medium range missiles - we need higher range for our frontline fighters
3. aim 120 - american - cant integrate on russian fighters
4. astra - Good option but I would personally like something with a bit higher range
5. rvv sd - upgraged rvv ae with higher range(110km) but we'll have to check whether the issues of the rvv ae have been fixed or not....
6. rvv ae pd - russia's answer to the aim 120d and meteor - ramjet powered and long range (150km) - from the specs it seems like a beast but will still have to undergo thorough checking by the iaf

Back
Top Bottom