What's new

India reiterates Arunachal is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Pakistan took half of Kashmir in 1947.
- China took Aksai Chin in 1962.

Ever since India was created by the British, you have only ever lost land, to third-world countries like China and Pakistan

The Northeast is the next to go, the "chicken's neck corridor" was made to be broken. :wave:

So you mean these both were Indian territories.

Thanks a lot! :)

There is nothing wrong with providing updated military information to new members, including new Indian members. They need to see and decide for themselves. You don't get to make that decision for them.

[Note: Thank you to Greyboy2 for the post.]

I don't see how repeating this 10 times in a forum would do any good other than needlessly add deadweight to the bandwidth.

This is also very old post repeated umpteenth time on PDF.Are you a professional spammer ??

he is a bot or 2 cent paid chinese.He has prepared few posts by taking pics from various cheap products and displaying it here.

I don't see how repeating this 10 times in a forum would do any good other than needlessly add deadweight to the bandwidth.

Senior members MAY have seen my posts. New members clearly have not. My posts are very informative for the newer members. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. However, feel free to keep whining after one of my posts if you like.

Senior members MAY have seen my posts. New members clearly have not. My posts are very informative for the newer members. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. However, feel free to keep whining after one of my posts if you like.

Your posts are great buddy. :cheers:

The Indians here don't like them, not because of their content, but because they contain facts that make them uncomfortable.

The Indian Armed forces know these things, which is why they already admitted defeat.

Oh yeah, I am "owned" by the fact that India loves to boast, like in 1962.

And then as usual, they get smashed to pieces. The PLA was actually shocked at how easy it was.

But then you again got so shocked second time when within a day your troops had to run for their necks back just 5 years later (hHUSH! its not allowed in your country). :rofl:

And today, the power balance has shifted enormously in our favour, as the Indian Army has already admitted. :lol:

You admitted a dozen times that you're nowhere close to the US in power. Does it mean US can invade and crush you too? :azn:

i think you are the one who is busted at sukhoi pak fa thread:lol:
thks for your information and your links:rofl:

Also self-proclaimed and self-cited :D

God Save PLA... if any real war happens.

The chinese will wake up to PHOTOSHOP software .... and what it really means. :laugh:

Anyway, Martians - do you still get full 50 cents for repeated posts and spamming. :laugh:

Nice way to fool CCP.

Your posts are great buddy. :cheers:

The Indians here don't like them, not because of their content, but because they contain facts that make them uncomfortable.

The Indian Armed forces know these things, which is why they already admitted defeat.

Dwell in your imaginary world for all the happiness. Nothing wrong in blissful feelings.

There is nothing wrong with providing updated military information to new members, including new Indian members. They need to see and decide for themselves. You don't get to make that decision for them.

Joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area_XINHUANET

ym6Zs.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows rocket guns taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Zhao Haibo)

ZTKDI.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a self-propelled howitzer taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Xing'an)

rO3cw.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a Jian-11 fighter taking part during a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

sMtRl.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows cannons taking part during a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Zhao Haibo)

X7F19.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows infantry taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

oJejC.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a soldier using a portable air-defence missile during a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

FI6w2.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows infantry with machine gun taking part in a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

RdJOx.jpg

A photo taken in this Autumn shows a joint military drill of air and land forces held on west China's plateau area which reached an altitude of 4,500 meters above the sea level. (Xinhua/Liu Yinghua)

[Note: Thank you to Greyboy2 for the post.]

I gave up. You are hopeless and I can't win agianst you because I am a human being.

The only thing is that you need to work on your English Language spellings.

True to the name. 1 mistake tho, 'Single or 1 Idiot' is better. Way to not get the joke and show yourself more stupid than previously thought.

your military generals knows better

Yeah, we scurred mon! :lol:

Oh yeah, I am "owned" by the fact that India loves to boast, like in 1962.

And then as usual, they get smashed to pieces. The PLA was actually shocked at how easy it was.

And today, the power balance has shifted enormously in our favour, as the Indian Army has already admitted. :lol:

PLA attacked with a strength of 80000 when they realized the strength of Indian forces was only 10000-12000 and ran at the first moment they learnt reinforcements are on the way. This is typical Chini character nothing strange. If power balance is in your favor come and take what you claim as yours otherwise stop acting like cry babies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom